Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!

Go down 
+4
FireflyNight
Penny848
danabug
rabidfangirl411
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jcsim13
Jcsim13

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:02 am

[GAAAH!!! Just going to add an emotionless robot to the mix! Forgive me!

Name: Jess(Tis a girl)
Picture:**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Screenshot-31
Ehhh... This is a terrible one! Once I get my game working I'll update it!
Traits:Rebellious, Dare Devil, insane, Stubborn and smart from the mechanical half of her brain.
Favorite Food: Doesnt eat
Favorite Music: Rock, Heavy Rock, Dub step
Favorite Color: Black
Bio: You'll never really know Jess.
On the outside she's a master at making herself look like a normal depressed teen but her true story, identity and personality often scare people.
Jess is a cyborg who works as a spy in 3102 and she's just been sent to this time!
She has a mission to complete in this town and she isn't afraid to kill if she needs to...

To the people who are in the Darkness with the same character... We'll just pretend that this is before the Darkness!]
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:45 am

Xen

I felt my cheeks get red and I Kissed her back.

Summer

I watch the whole scene and it made me sick. I slid down the slide when I felt my cellphone vibrate. I took it out my pocket and saw Dustin has text me.
Another Mission: Go to the bridge and kill this couple
He sent me a picture of them and I answered 'okay' in return. I looked up and saw Xen being all lovey over Emerald that I decided to go on the mission myself. I quickly but slowly made my way out the park and down to bridge ports Bridge.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:11 am

[She looks awesome, Jc!]

He kissed me back. "Are you going to tell your parents?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:31 am

Xen

"Would you actually like to come to my house?" I ask.

Summer

I arrived at the bridge and spotted the couple. They were kissing and not even looking behind them when I came up and hit the guy in the head. The women kick into the end of the bridge and I felt myself almost falling.
"Thought you could kill me?" She ask with a smile, "I know all your secrets Summer."
She caught me off guard and I almost fell into the ocean, "All my secrets?"
"I know the real you." She said, a smile spread across her face, "And I know your brother is keeping some from you."
I became angry and push her against the bridge, "Take it back!" I yelled as I held her neck tightly.
"Your brother is a-." I punch her and took her heart out with my bare hands before she could finish her sentence then I killed her boyfriend. I threw them both in the water and ran off into a nearby alley to cry.

[Got to go to Camp...be on later, bye]
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:36 am

[Okay!]

"That would be awesome! But I don't know how your parents and siblings would react to me, your kinda my first boyfriend," I admitted. I wanted to meet them and see where he lived, but I was a little scared.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:04 pm

--Jess--
"No, they don't always, but they like to talk at the same time. They are very close, and like to freak people out by talking at the same time." I whispered back, slower than when I was talking.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:26 pm

Xen

"They wouldn't mind at all and Summer is my only sibling." I told her, I ran to the tree I saw Summer climb up, "Hey i'm going home, okay!"
No answer. I just shrugged and took Emerald to my house.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:49 pm

I followed him, hand in hand, to his house. It was better than my teeny home. "You have a nice house," I told Xen.

[Welcome back!]
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:08 pm

[Glad to be back Smile thanks]

Xen

"Thanks um but not really nice in the inside." I said, then open the door.
We both walked in and that's when I saw our supposed to be 'Aunt and Uncle' sitting on the couch watching television.
"Hey guys this is Emerald." I introduce.

Summer

I sat in the alley for a minute then got up off the ground and punch a wall near me. It left a dent and the whole building shook. The inside of me boiled and I didn't feel well at all.
And I know your brother is keeping secrets from you The thought lingered in my mind as I angrily barged into our house and push Xen out the way, making him hit the wall. I rushed to my room and slammed the door.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:20 pm

I smiled and waved before Summer burst through the door, pushed Xen into a wall, and stormed off. "Are you okay?" I asked while the people on the couch finally turned their heads.

[I have to go to a mall. Bye!]
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:26 pm

Xen

"I'm fine." I said calmly, "My sister is just being mean."
Our aunt and uncle got up from the couch an walked over.
"Why is she angry?" Our aunt ask.
I shrugged and looked over at my uncle who kept staring at Emerald hungrily. I took her hand and led her to my room then closed the door.
"Sorry about my uncle." I apologize.

[okay see you later!]
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:19 pm

[Hey guys! I am back! :3]

~Amaria~

I nodded and looked at my watch and gasped. "I'm late for the rest of my classes!" I yelped. "How could that happen?" I asked tapping my watch just in case it was broken when the end of school bell rand. "Oh crap." I muttered under my breath. "Looks like I missed the end of school." I said sighing
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:37 pm

[Welcome back! Smile]

Summer

I calmed down about a hour after breaking up everything in my room. I tore down almost all my posters and cut the pictures of me an Xen. I then dash to the kitchen and grabbed a knife off the shelf. I begin to cut myself when I felt a chill go down my body. I held my neck in pain as it shot throw my throat. I ran to the bathroom and threw up blood in the toilet then clean myself up. I begin to go back in my room when I heard Xen and Emerald talking in his room. I leaned against the door to listen.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:39 pm

"Maybe I should go talk to her, Xen. I am a girl after all." I said to him.

[FINALLY! Walking around the mall with and annoying little sister and a non-stop talking mother really stressed me out. Glad to be back.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:45 pm

[Welcome Back Very Happy and I know the feeling]

Xen

"You can try but trust me try not to make her angry." I warned.

Summer

I kicked the door and ran into my room. I leaned against my door before walking back to my bed and laying on my stomach on my bed, cutting my pictures of me an Xen as little kids.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:46 pm

"Okay." I got up from Xen's bed and walked out of his room. I knocked on Summer's door, "Do you wanna talk, Summer?"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:51 pm

Summer

I heard a knock at my door. Emeralds voice sounded on the other side of the door. I got up and open my door.
"Come in." I said.
I left back to my bed and continue cutting the pictures.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:53 pm

"Summer, please don't do that, it'll just make you more upset." I placed my hand on her arm, "Now what's bothering you?"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:00 am

Summer

I placed the scissors on my white dresser and touched the shatter glass on the floor as I tried to think of a way to explain my trouble.
"What would you do if you think your brother is keeping a secret from you?" I finally ask, I grabbed one of the glass from the floor and slit it across my wrist. No blood leaked out which bothered me but I continue to wait for a answer.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:05 am

I grabbed Summer's hand to stop her from harming herself any further, "Considering me and my brother are as close as you and Xen, I think if you asked him, he'd tell you. If he doesn't, them pull the 'siblings tell each other everything and your breaking the code' bit. I smiled and moved the glass away from Summer.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:16 am

Summer

"I can't do that." I said, "You don't know who Xen really is."
I took the glass back but laid it on the floor.
"As kids our parents vanish mysteriously. We live with our aunt and uncle who cares less about us everyday. We also live with this other guy who treats us well, his name is Dustin. Dustin trusts Xen with more secrets then with me."
I begin to get angry again but didn't want to end up hurting Emerald again. I try to control myself as I laid on my stomach.
"Xen and us both are twins but there is one different thing about us. He can control his anger unlike me, I can't." I told her, "The thing is though, he promise as kids never to lie or keep secrets from each other."
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:21 am

"I can ask him for you," I told her. I didn't want to be inferring with their lives, but Summer was my friend, and I'd do anything for her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 am

Summer

A brilliant idea. My brother loves her so much that he'll probably tell her. I just have to go with her though to see what he'll say.
"Okay but I'll come with you." I said, grabbing my sweater.
I put my sweater on and race to his door then knocked.

Xen

"What Summer?" I ask annoyed.
"Emerald has something to ask you." She said.
"Okay." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:31 am

"Xen, I wan't to know any secrets you are keeping from Summer," I took a deep breath, "...and me."
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:31 am

[Gotta go to bed guys.. I shall be on late Saturday about! :3]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next