Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Empty
PostSubject: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 1:25 am

Angelic

I start singing It's Amazing by Jem.

Nyx

I listen to the new girl play the piano and sing, she is outstanding.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 1:29 am

Tranquility

For I am not the one. I finish. I get up from the piano and look at Kyle. "I knew you were a beautiful singer and piano player, ever since your mom bought you your first piano and guiter." He said. "You should sign up for the contest." He said. "Yeah I totally forgot about it, let me sign up now." I said and ran out the music room to sign up.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 1:31 am

Angelic

I finish signing up for the contest and walk to my dorm room.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 1:34 am

Tranquility

I sign up and Bellerina notice. "You sing?" She ask. "Uh yeah, well only Kyle knows my voice but soon the whol academy will." I said. I put the pen down and walk to my dorm.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 1:37 am

Angelic

I get to my dorm and play on my piano instead of my keyboard, I sing My Love By Sia as I play the piano for it.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 1:40 am

Dream

I walk into my dorm with Forever. "Tran seriously joined the contest?" I ask. "Yeah." She said. "Oh man." I said. "You never heard her sing before so why the oh man?" Forever ask. I shrug and sat on my bed. "I hope she does good." I said. I looked at Angelic who is playing her piano and singing. "You join the contest?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 1:51 am

Angelic

"Yup." I say and smile once I finish playing the piano and singing.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 1:53 am

Dream

"You have a beautiful voice." I said. "Hey I need to go becasue Dylan and I are project parteners." Forever said. "Okay, see you later Ever." I said and hugged her then she left. I sat back on my bed and started reading.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 1:59 am

Angelic

"Thank you." I say and smile. I go back to playing the piano.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:01 am

Tranquility

I got back to Forever and I's dorm. I sat on my bed and started doing my homework.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:07 am

Angelic

My love, leave yourself behind
Beat inside me, leave you blind
My love, you have found peace
You were searching for release

I sing and put a lot of passion into it.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:12 am

Tranquility

I sneaked into the music room and picked up the guiter. No one is allowed in the classrooms after class unless its a club. I sit in front of the piano and try to think of a song to sing.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:16 am

Angelic

After I finish singing, my eyes water, I get up from my piano and grab my notebook. I walk out of the room and to the courtyard, I find a nice tree and it is dark out but I still have time before curfew. I start to cry and write in my notebook.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:23 am

Tranquility

I put my fingers on the piano and start playing it. I sing the song Heavy in your arms by Florence and the machine.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:26 am

Angelic

"I would do anything to dance and sing with you one more time." I whisper and tears stream down my face as I lay on the grass.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:28 am

Tranquility

I finish singing and get up from the piano. I walk out the class room and out the school. I walk into the woods and down the path.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:30 am

Angelic

I get up my eyes are red, puffy and a little swollen from crying. I go back to the dorm room and walk inside the room, tears still go down my face, I sit on my bed and close my eyes as I look at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:33 am

Tranquility

I push the branches and continue to walk. I stop and open my hideout door. I crawl inside to see Dream, Draven, Bellarina, Kyle, Dylan, and Foever. We start talking about the contest.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:36 am

Angelic

I go into the woods and start singing and start hitting the high notes with perfect pitch, I twirl around and sing as I twirl around letting the wind engulf me.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:38 am

Tranquility

We al walk out the hideout. "What time is it?" I ask. "About time for the room checks, why?" Draven said. we all looked at him and then he realize. We started running down the path of the woods.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:40 am

Angelic

I sing and walk around the woods as the tears pour down my face, I ignore the fact that I have to go back for room checks because I am so upset.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:44 am

Dream

I get back to my dorm and notice Angelic not here. "Crap." I said, calmly. I looked out my window to see nothing but darkness. I hear the voices of the room check people. I roll my eyes and sit on my bed.

Bellarina

I spin around the woods until I knock into someone. "Cross." I gasp. I notice none of the others not here and I look at him. "What?" I ask. "We want you back here at the academy." He said. I stare at him and fear strikes me when he mention the academy.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:47 am

Angelic

I climb the window to my dorm room, I fall in and smile at Dream. "Hey." I say quietly then put on Pj's and lay on my bed.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:50 am

Dream

"Oh thank goodness." I said and smiled. The guys knock on our door and I told them we are all in here then they left. I laid in my bed and looked at the ceiling.

Bellarina

"We treated you right at Nightlegend academy, we gave you anything you wanted." He said. I try not to show fear and I forgot my sword in my dorm. "No vampire sword tonight so that will make my job much easier." He said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:54 am

Angelic

"I was out in the woods singing." I say and smile a little. I look through my picture book, I smile at the pictures of Florence and I, tears slip down my face sad and happy at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next