Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!

Go down 
+4
FireflyNight
Penny848
danabug
rabidfangirl411
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:59 am

[Night guys. Be back on later tomorrow! :3]
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:00 am

Summer

How about the park? the question lingered in my head as I remember what happen at the park that day. I begin to hear the screams and then remember what happen to Emerald to cause her to be in this mess. I begin to feel sick and grabbed a bucket which I threw up in before sitting back down.

Xen

"Sure the park sounds fine." I said.
"Summer try to forget what happen." I whispered in her ear, "Its over with."
She jumped off and begin puking again. I just sat there until she finish and sat back beside me then drank some of her smoothie.
"Okay so the park it is." She said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:03 am

"Awesome!" I said. The bell ringed for lunch. "Remember you promised me lunch?" I said to Xen. I smiled and got up.

[Bai, Sky!!]
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:13 am

Xen

"Yeah, lets go." I smiled as I made my way to the cafetiere.
I paid for both our lunch before sitting down.

Summer

"I'll be there in a sec!" I yelled.
I went back to math class and grabbed my backpack when I saw Ryan. I bolted for the door but he stop me before I could get out.
"Want me to buy your lunch, Summer?" He ask.
I nodded in agreement and we walked to the cafetiere together. I ran to the popular table and sat beside Xen. A minute later Ryan came back with my lunch and his. He was about to seat down beside me when I grabbed the tray.
"Uh Francis sits there, babe." I said, "Remember our break up, go sit with Chance. She loves you."
He grumble and stomped off to sit with Chance.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:17 am

I sat down with Xen and Summer at the popular table. All the students looked at me, the weird new girl with some broken ribs, and whispered. I looked at Xen, "Everyone's staring at me."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:24 am

Xen

"One sec." I said to Emerald, "Hey guys! stop staring at her and do what you usually do at the table, eat." I yelled at them. They all started talking to each other and stop staring at Emerald.
"Sorry they don't enjoy unpopular's at the table." I apologize.

Summer

I nodded in agreement with Xen before eating my lunch. I begin to eat my sandwich when Michelle came dashing in. I laughed so hard I fell out the chair. Her hair was all over her head and I couldn't stop laughing.
"What happen a parade ran over your head?" I ask, trying to hold in a laugh.
"No! I had to go to another store to buy a new cellphone." She yelled and sat down beside Chance who too begin to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:26 am

I smiled at Xen, "Thanks," I smiled at him and turned away. My face blushed a deep red and I started eating my lunch.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:34 am

Xen

"Hey anytime." I told her before I begin eating my lunch and trading some of it with Summer like we always do.

Summer

After laughing I finish my sandwich and ate Xen's orange jello then he let me have some of his sprite. I drank some of his sprite and gave him my chocolate chip cookie.
"Pass me some of your chips." Xen said, I handed him the whole bag.
"Twizzlers...wait where did you get those?" I ask confuse.
"Um the store." He said. Twizzlers are both our favorite candy in the world.
"Give me some." I said. He gave me five.
"Want some?" He ask Emerald.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:37 am

I turned to Xen, my face still blushing, "Uh, yea!" I smiled and took the twizlers. I got up to go get a drink. Suddenly, someone stuck out their foot, and tripped me. Thank goodness I landed on my shoulder, but it still hurt. Tears formed in my eyes and I ran out of the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:43 am

Summer

"DUDE!" I yelled at Michelle. She just laughed as I begin to jump on her, Xen put his hand on my shoulder to stop me. I yanked my shoulder away from Xen and ran out the cafeteria. I try to look for Emerald, then I spotted her.

Xen

I watch Emerald run out the cafeteria and stopped Summer from pouncing on Michelle. I just rolled my eyes at Michelle before running out the cafeteria. I found Emerald and Summer a minute later.
"Are you okay Emerald?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:45 am

I just sat there crying. Xen and Summer found me and tried to get a word out of me. I calmed down a bit, and managed to speak. "Why..does..everyone..hate me?" I choked out.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:51 am

Xen

"No one hates you...Michelle was being a jerk." I said.
Summer nodded in agreement as she continue eating her Twizzlers.
"You have us so don't worry, we have your back." I told her.

Summer

"Yeah we have your back." I smiled, "Oh my gosh got to go get the Twizzlers bag before anyone eats them all, be back Twin brother and Emerald."
"Okay twin sister." Xen called out.
I left to the cafetiere.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:55 am

I sat there with my face buried in my hands. The tears were still flowing, but I could talk now. "I've been an outcast ever since my parents died. The butler was the one who lit their bed on fire." I said. I looked at Xen. My lip quivvered as I stopped crying.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:02 am

Xen

"I'm so sorry." I said, I gave her a hug and tried to comfort her.

Summer

I grabbed the bag of Twizzlers on the table when Michelle snatch them out of my hand. I made a fist and try to grab the Twizzlers back.
"Give them back or else." I growled.
"Or else what?" She ask, swaying them back and forth in my face.
I couldn't take it anymore. I punch her in the face and picked her up by the throat then threw across the cafeteria. Everyone gathered around and begin shouting fight which sounded through the whole school.
"My brother isn't here to stop me so I'm able to hurt you!" I yelled as we fought.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:05 am

He hugged me. I felt butterflies flow through my stomach. He kept one arm around me. "Xen, I-I can't remember anything from yesterday. Just that I woke up in someone's house." I looked at him, "What does that mean?"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:13 am

Xen

"I don't know." I said, I'm not allowed to tell her. I felt bad and said, "Don't worry though because were going to have fun at the park."
I suddenly heard noises coming from the cafeteria and I saw a girl run from the direction of the cafeteria. I stopped her.
"Hey can you tell me what's happening in there?" I ask. She told me a fight is happening and Summer is the one in the fight, "We have to stop her."

Summer

I couldn't control myself. I had to let her feel the pain. I want her to feel the pain. I felt my anger get even worse and I wanted to stop but my body seem to control me.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:15 am

I nodded my head and got up. I followed Xen into the cafeteria and watched the scene unfold infront of me.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:25 am

Xen

The whole cafeteria is a mess and everybody stood in the corner watching every little bit of the fight. I spotted Summer and Michelle right away. I ran over and grabbed Summer. I kept a tight grip around her waist.
"Summer control yourself." I said.
"I...can't...control...myself!" She said.
"Summer you have too." I told her, "Remember what will happen."
I felt her loosen up and I took her over to Emerald.

Summer

Tears formed in my eyes as I stood beside Emerald. What I done is horrible and I knew I'm never welcome back to the Popular's. Michelle begin to punch me when Xen grabbed her fist and glared at her which made her run to the crowd in the corner.
"Come on lets ditch this place and go to the park." Xen said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:27 am

I followed Xen and Summer to the park. Some crime scene tape floated in the trees, but I ignored them. "So, what do you wanna do?" I asked. I had calmed down since my break down in the hallway.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:34 am

Xen

"Lets go swing over there, want to come Summer?" I ask.
Summer shook her head and just stared at the ground. I begin to get annoyed and ran over to the swings.
"I'm sorry about my sisters attitude, today." I said.

Summer

I waited for Xen and Emerald to swing before climbing up a tree and resting there. Tears slowly fell from cheek and I slowly fell asleep in the tree.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:36 am

"It's okay." The crush I had on Xen kept poking around in my head. I head to come clean, " Xen, I-I sort of, uh, ha-have a-a crush on you," I took a deep breath and waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:40 am

Xen

"I have to tell you something too." I said, "I have a crush on you too."
I felt better that now I told her. I mean she is beautiful and perfect to me.

Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:41 am

I stared at him, "R-really?" I smiled and got up from my swing. I pulled him off of his and hugged him.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:46 am

Xen

"Of course." I said as I gave her a hug in return.

Summer

I woke up screaming and fell out the tree. I got up and saw Emerald an Xen hugging. I sigh and ran over to the slide. I sat on the top and stared at the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:51 am

I smiled and kissed him on the cheek, which gave me butterflies. I smiled, even if I was screaming on the inside.

[I have to get off in like, eight minutes.]

[WAAAIT! Make it five.]

[Two.....]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next