Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!

Go down 
+4
FireflyNight
Penny848
danabug
rabidfangirl411
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Empty
PostSubject: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:27 am

Alright, this is my first RPG forum, so join if ya want! Also, this will be one of my only times using CC.
**Teens in the City**
Teens in the City is a rpg with teen sims. If you would like to join, put a picture of your sim and fill this out:
Name:
Picture:
Traits:
Favorite Food:
Favorite Music:
Favorite Color:
Bio:

**RULES**
1. All rules of impulse apply
2. Language is alright. You are in high school, c'mon!
3. School starts at 7 AM.
4. Have as much drama in school as possible.
5. If you are about to woohoo, PM the other person you will woohoo with to make sure it's alright. If they say yes, then time skip please!
6. Have as many characters as you can handle, if you want!
7. Pranks are allowed.
8. If you want to get pregnant, read pregnancy section!
9. OOC comments must be put in brackets. EXAMPLE [Enter text here]

**School**
School starts at 7:00 AM. Every class will give you homework, and you can pull pranks there. If you skip, the next day you will have detention. If you fall asleep in class, you will have detention after school the same day. If you get sick at school, you can leave school, but can't be outside unless an adult is with you. School is 7-2, and it is Mon-Fri

**Pregnancy**
If you woohoo, there is a chance you will get pregnant. If you get pregnant, in 3 days you will go through labor. If you want to get pregnant. PM the person you will be pregnant from after you woohoo.
1st day of pregnancy: Morning sickness, no baby bump.
2nd day: Back pains, baby bump, no school, discover you are pregnant.
3rd day: Labor!

**Part time jobs**
You can get a part time job at the supermarket, the clothing store, the book store, or the spa. After school, you will work for a hour, then go wherever you want.

**Curfew**
There is no curfew, but at midnight I will say that it is the next day.

**Band Rules**
If you want to start a band, pm me and I will add you to a list here. If you want to be in a band, look here, then apply for it in the RPG. If a band is accepting new members, it will be in green.

**Bands so far**
Bloody Venom
NEEDS KEYBOARD PLAYER AND ANOTHER VOCALIST!
DRUMMER: Oliver Venomania
VOCALIST(s): Lloyd Venomania, Oliver Venomania
KEYBOARD PLAYER: N/A

----CHARACTERS----
Name: Tamera Gaulzetti
Picture:**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Screenshot-69
Traits: Absent-minded, Clumsy, Genius, Loner
Favorite Food: Hot dog
Favorite Music: Pop
Favorite Color: Lime
Bio: Tamera is a shy girl, but she knows her stuff! She hopes to prove everyone's insults wrong. Tamera lives alone, due to the fact her caretaker died of starvation.

Name: Skylar
Picture:**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Skylarsims3
**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Skylarsims3-1

Traits: Hot-headed, Dare Devil, Rebellious, Sometimes mean spirited
Favorite Food: Steak
Favorite Music: Rock, Punk, Goth, Heavy metal
Favorite Color: Black
Bio: Skylar has always been an out cast! At 12 her mom died and her dad got hooked on drugs.
The rest of her life was a dark cloud of depression! Now she pretty much lives on the streets and has to take care of herself...

Name: Dillon
Picture:
**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Dill1
**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Dill2-1

Traits: Shy, friendly, Neurotic, good with computers and a genius!
Favorite Food: Anything really!
Favorite Music: Electric, gospel and anything as long as it isn't Pop!
Favorite Color: Neon green
Bio: Dill is just your every day shy nerd! There isn't much to him except he gets teased a lot and wants to work with computers one day...

Name: Summer Night

Picture:
**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Summer
**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Summer2

Traits: Great Kisser, Vegetarian, Hopeless Romantic, Snob

Favorite food: Peanut butter and Jelly sandwich (When with her friends a parfait)

Favorite Color: Pink

Biography: Summer Night is the popular girl in school. She is pretty and perfect. That is until she gets home then everything about her reality life tumbles in. She lives with her aunt uncle and twin brother. Her parents died mysteriously and she has a deep dark secret she never told anyone. Yep so pretty much her life is perfect. She is sometimes depressed and afraid of who she is so to keep her calm she tries her hardest to be the greatest popular girl in school. Right now she is the meanest snobbish pretty perfect queen bee of the school. She just wants to keep her dark secret to herself and family but will it stay with her for long? or will someone find out what her secret is? And will she be able to stay the queen bee forever?

Name: Francis Ashton
Picture:
**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Screenshot-69-2
Traits: Easily Impressed, Ambitious, Natural Cook, Charismatic
Favorite Food: Cookies
Favorite Music: Anything except classical
Favorite Color: White
Bio: Francis had rich parents. His parents died, leaving his nanny to take care of him. He loves to cook, and people seem to be charmed by him. Francis hopes to become the best at whatever he does.

Name: Kate Sheriden
Picture:
**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Kate1
**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Kate1-1

Traits: Animal lover, Flirty, Party Animal, Loves the outdoors
Favorite Food: Fruit Parfait
Favorite Color: Yellow
Bio: Kate lives in a 4 bedroom home with her Mother, Father, Brothers, and Sisters. Kate being the oldest gets her own room. She sings all the time but never infront of anyone. Her sisters have once caught her singing and tried to convince her that she is good. But Kate happens to share bathroom with her 4 siblings. The quadriplits. Dane, Kane, Candy, and Mandy. She is always totally annoyed at them and they bother her to the ends of the earth. She always tries to escape their annoyingness.

Name: Alan Williams
Picture:
**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! OMG
Traits: family-oriented, athletic, equestrian, diva
Favorite Food: Hot Dogs
Favorite Music: Indie
Favorite Color: Blue
Bio: Alan lives in an apartment with his parents, Angeline and Jedidiah, his twin sisters Alma and Eileen, and their baby sister, Rae. He hates living in the city, and wishes he could live in a nice, sprawling house where he could have a stable full of horses, like they do at his grandmother's house. He loves visiting his grandparents and older sister Lake out in the country and yearns for sunshine and open skies.

Name: Farrah Sherwood
Picture:
**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! OMG-1
Traits: absent-minded, diva, equestrian, neurotic
Favorite Music: Indie
Favorite Color: Red
Bio: Farrah lives in an apartment with her father, Kane (a "starving artist") and her baby half-brother, Harley. Her father never married her mother or Harley's, and both women left him. Farrah is the one solely responsible for the well-being of Harley, since her father is likely to forget the baby exists while he is in "the zone". Though she loves living in the city, with its bright lights and endless opportunities, she loves spending time at her grandparents' ranch with their many horses.

Farrah's dad and Alan's mom are siblings, so these two are first cousins. They're very close.

Name: Jess Burhke
Picture:
**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Screenshot-78
**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Screenshot-79

Traits: Good sense of humor, Handy, Rebellious, Genius
Favorite Food: French toast
Favorite Music: Alternative
Favorite Color: Red
Bio: Jess was known as the school prankster before he moved! He is the mastermind of pranks. Although some do not share his sense of humor, he doesn't really care.

Name: Amaria Harrison

Picture:
**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Amaria

Traits: Shy, Friendly, Good, and Brave

Favorite Food: Tri- Trip Steak

Favorite Music: Classical

Favorite Color: Blue

Bio: Amaria is an average girl from a middle class family who hates life sometimes. Her mother died when she was younger from a "fire" that Amaria somehow survived while her father was off drinking and cheating on her mom. Amaria hated him then and now cause she believes that he killed her mom when he was drunk. 2 or so days after Amaria's mom died her father re-married to this equally drunk lady. The only good thing in Amaria's life is that she doesn't need to take care of anyone but her self. Sometimes her dad will get mad at her from leftover throw up on the floor(which was his and his wife's fault) but other than that he doesn't really care so if she disappears for a week or even a year he wouldn't care. Believe her she has tried that once.

Name: Emerald Zucker

Picture:
**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Lederp

Traits: Loner, a little rebellious, friendly, and a genius.

Favorite Food: Crepes

Favorite Music: Electronica

Favorite Color: Orange

Bio: Emerald lives with her brother in a small, one-story house. Their parents died in a house fire when Emerald was seven and they were sent off to live in an orphanage. When her brother turned eighteen, he took Emerald and left the orphanage. Now sixteen, Emerald goes to highschool and is labeled a freak of nature, but she's actually sweet heart if you get her to open up.

Name: Lloyd Venomania
Picture:
**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Screenshot-93
Traits: Virtuoso, Friendly, Bookworm, Artistic
Favorite Food: Stu Surprise
Favorite Music: Songwriter
Favorite Color: Green
Bio: Lloyd is Jess Buhrke's cousin and Oliver Venomania's twin. He moved from England with his twin, and moved in with Jess' family. The reason for this is because his family wanted him to study abroad. Lloyd is in a band along with his twin. He is the singer and the guitarist, but he could use someone who can sing and/or play the keyboard.

Name: Oliver Venomania
Picture:
**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Screenshot-91
Traits: Virtuoso, Charismatic, Artistic, Friendly
Favorite Food: Tip Top Steak
Favorite Music: Songwriter
Favorite Color: Green
Bio: Oliver is Lloyd's twin, and Jess' cousin. He moved from England with his twin, and moved in with Jess' family. The reason for this is because his family wanted him to study abroad. He is in a band with his twin. He plays the drums and is the back-up vocalist. The band needs a keyboard player, and could use another vocalist.

Name: Jess(Tis a girl)
Picture:
**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Jess

Ehhh... This is a terrible one! Once I get my game working I'll update it!
Traits:Rebellious, Dare Devil, insane, Stubborn and smart from the mechanical half of her brain.
Favorite Food: Doesnt eat
Favorite Music: Rock, Heavy Rock, Dub step
Bio: You'll never really know Jess.
On the outside she's a master at making herself look like a normal depressed teen but her true story, identity and personality often scare people.
Jess is a cyborg who works as a spy in 3102 and she's just been sent to this time!
She has a mission to complete in this town and she isn't afraid to kill if she needs to...

Last edited by rabidfangirl411 on Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:10 pm; edited 25 times in total
Back to top Go down
danabug
Intern
Intern
danabug

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:52 am

I'll be joining, but I must make a Sim first. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Penny848
Intern
Intern
Penny848

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:02 am

I'll join Smile I'll go make my gal!!!
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:06 am

Yay! I will wait for you guys to make your sim before I start the role-playling, 'kay?
Back to top Go down
danabug
Intern
Intern
danabug

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:09 am

You don't need to wait for me, I'm gonna make mine tomorrow since it's one in the morning here and I should probably go to sleep soon. I try to be responsible and not COMPLETELY ruin my sleeping patterns. Laughing
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:26 am

OK! Same time here, but I am not going to bed yet.

Last edited by rabidfangirl411 on Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:20 pm

Can I join? I love RPG's a lot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin
xodramaprincess

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:03 pm

ohhhh~ looks fun. I've never done a sims RPG before but I've done others... I may join.
Back to top Go down
https://impulse-sims3-forum.canadian-forum.com
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:15 pm

@FireFly Of course you can! Feel free!

@Dramaprincess OK!
Back to top Go down
Jcsim13
Jcsim13

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:49 am

I'll join!
I'm just making a simmie!
Back to top Go down
Jcsim13
Jcsim13

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:50 am

[OH MY GASH IM A HOBO!!!!!]
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:04 am

Yay! Another person who is joining! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Jcsim13
Jcsim13

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:36 am

Name: Skylar
Picture: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Screenshot-42
**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Screenshot-43
Traits: Hot-headed, Dare Devil, Rebellious, Sometimes mean spirited
Favorite Music: Rock, Punk, Goth, Heavy metal
Bio: Skylar has always been an out cast! At 12 her mom died and her dad got hooked on drugs.
The rest of her life was a dark cloud of depression! Now she pretty much lives on the streets and has to take care of herself...

Back to top Go down
Penny848
Intern
Intern
Penny848

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:43 am

^ Wow! I love her so much What a Face bounce
Back to top Go down
Jcsim13
Jcsim13

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 3:00 am

Penny848 wrote:
^ Wow! I love her so much What a Face bounce
Thanks!
I've always liked sad stories so I make sad sims Smile
Back to top Go down
Penny848
Intern
Intern
Penny848

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 3:14 am

I like making unique, determined, sims. Or sad, normal sims. Or anything else Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Jcsim13
Jcsim13

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 3:49 am

Penny848 wrote:
I like making unique, determined, sims. Or sad, normal sims. Or anything else Embarassed
I normally make them sad cuz I've always been slightly depressed...
Back to top Go down
Penny848
Intern
Intern
Penny848

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:50 am

Ohh Surprised I get it now Laughing
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:44 am

I already made mine...just have to take a pic of her then I'll be ready to put her on here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
danabug
Intern
Intern
danabug

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:41 pm

My little pretty is all done, but now I'm thinking I might make a boy instead, 'cause I have a feeling a lot of them are going to be girls. Laughing
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:22 pm

OK! We have 2 teens! Yay!
Back to top Go down
Jcsim13
Jcsim13

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:05 pm

A boy would be so cool!
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:14 pm

I can make a few! I can handle having more characters!
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:19 pm

Yes!!! we need boys Laughing oh and I'm going on my game now to take the pictures then I'll post her after Smile
Back to top Go down
danabug
Intern
Intern
danabug

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:43 pm

I think I'll make a boy on top of the girl I originally made. I love her too much not to use her, but I want to have a boy, too Very Happy I can definitely manage. Back in my days of Warrior Cat RPing (slightly embarrassing NOW, but it was fun and I made lots of friends) I had like, five or six cats at a time and one was Clan leader at one point.

Last edited by danabug on Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next