Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!

Go down 
+4
FireflyNight
Penny848
danabug
rabidfangirl411
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:00 am

----Tammy----
I smiled back, and started to go to eat dinner.
Back to top Go down
Jcsim13
Jcsim13

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:07 am

~Dill~

Mom had make spaghetti and salad.
Before we all sad down my dad walk in the door.
"Hi guys! Oh! You must be Tammy!" My dad said taking the seat next to me and hugging me.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:08 am

----Tammy----
"You are right! I am Tammy! Hi!" I said enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
Jcsim13
Jcsim13

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:11 am

~Dill~

My dad smiled.
"I'm Gavin! Dill talks about you a lot!" I felt my cheeks go red.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:13 am

----Tammy----
I felt my cheeks go red at the same times Dill's did. "R-really, there is not much to talk about with me..." I stammered.
Back to top Go down
Jcsim13
Jcsim13

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:16 am

~Dill~

My dad saw me go red and he smirked playfully
"No dad!"
"He loves talking about you! He's often saying how cool your hair is and-" "OK DAD!"
He laughed. "Shall we say grace?"
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:40 am

----Tammy----
I nodded.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:09 pm

Summer

I got out the bed to see its still night time. I put my pajamas on and put my hair in a ponytail. I walked back in my room and grabbed the knife that laid on my pink side table. I washed the knife in the kitchen sink before running back into my room and closing my door shut. No one knows what I do when I wake up at night because their asleep themselves. I got on my knees and brought the knife to my wrist. As I closed my eyes I cut my wrist and blood leaked out. Once again I closed my eyes and brought the knife to my wrist and more blood leaked out. Tears slid down my cheek as I lean against the wall and allowed the blood to drip all over my floor. After a while I wrapped both my wrists in bandages before laying back in the bed. I squeezed my pillow tightly as I allowed myself to fall asleep while tears silently fell from my cheek.
Back to top Go down
danabug
Intern
Intern
danabug

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:38 pm

(Is it still that night? JC, is Sky still at Alan's house? GAH. I have lost track of time. I'm just gonna say she is and be done with it.)

-Alan-
"You're welcome to stay as long as you like. Farrah and Harley do basically everything but sleep here. My uncle Kane only notices when he wants Farrah to fetch something for him and she's here, not there. But that doesn't happen very often. He gets so lost in his "work" that he forgets he has two kids, half the time." I sigh. I love my Uncle, but he's such a flake.
"But I shouldn't complain," Farrah chimed in, "Your dad sounds much worse, Sky."
Ever the topic-changer, Farrah only jumped lightly on the probably-touchy subject before running ahead. "So, Al, what delightful meal will you be preparing for us tonight?"
Good question. I turned to Sky. "Well, let's ask our guest. Any preferences?"
Back to top Go down
Jcsim13
Jcsim13

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:17 pm

(Sky went home and stuff but this can be before she leaves=)

~Sky~

"Ur.. I really dont mind! I just have instant meals at night..." I smiled.

~Dill~

We all held hands and closed our eyes.
"Thank you father for this food and we ask that you bless it to our bodies in the name of Jesus. We thank you Lord! In the name of Jesus..." and we all said Amen at the same time.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:43 pm

----Tammy----
I started on the spaghetti, and realized that I loved it. After I swallowed, I said "This is really good!" I then started on my salad. After a month of only instant meals, it tasted like heaven! "I love this food!"
Back to top Go down
Jcsim13
Jcsim13

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:03 am

~Dill~

I smiled and ate.
"Tell me more about yourself!" My dad said to Tammy finishing off his salad.
Back to top Go down
danabug
Intern
Intern
danabug

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:04 am

-Alan-
I shrugged. "I'm not feeling particularly creative tonight. I think I'll make pancakes."
"Yaay! Pancakes!" Alma and Eileen chorused.
"For dinner?" Farrah raised her eyebrows.
I frowned and put on my whiny-girl-imitation-voice "Why must we label certain foods as 'breakfast' foods? Pancakes are a perfectly normal food option. Do you have a problem?"
Farrah shook her head. "Nooooo."
I headed into the kitchen to make the food.
Back to top Go down
Jcsim13
Jcsim13

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:10 am

~Sky~

I laughed as I turned to Farrah.
"You're so lucky..."
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:36 am

----Tammy----
"Well, I like to read Anne of Green Gables, the type of music I mostly listen to is is pop, but my favorite song is an alternative song called Boulevard of Broken Dreams, and the group that sings it is Green Day. I also like video games like Donkey Kong, Sonic Genesis and Harvest Moon. My favorite color is lime green, and my favorite food is hot dogs. I also love to look at the stars at night, and think of my parents..." I trailed off at the last sentence.
Back to top Go down
Jcsim13
Jcsim13

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:41 am

~Dill~

"That's nice! What are your parents like?" My dad asked.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:34 am

----Tamera----
"My mom loved to cook,sing and garden and my dad loved to socialize, work and read. I haven't seen them in a while, due to the fact they are in heaven... so I live alone..." I trailed off again, my eyes filling with tears..
Back to top Go down
danabug
Intern
Intern
danabug

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:05 pm

-Farrah-
I smiled at Sky. "I fear I take my life for granted, sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Jcsim13
Jcsim13

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:17 pm

~Dill~

My dad's eyes grew.
"Really!? Im sorry Tammy... Well if you ever need anything we'll happily help."
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:23 pm

----Tammy----
"Thank you... It gets lonely, with almost nobody knowing me..." I almost let the tears fall, but I kept them in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jcsim13
Jcsim13

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:24 pm

~Sky~

"What time is it?"
Back to top Go down
Jcsim13
Jcsim13

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:26 pm

~Dill~

"Come over any time! If you'd like you could use the spar room!"
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:19 pm

----Tammy----
"Thank you..." I was overwhelmed by their generosity I remembered that I couldn't pay the bills for a few months, and soon, the bank would close up my house, and I would have nowhere to stay.
Back to top Go down
Jcsim13
Jcsim13

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:21 pm

~Dill~

My dad smiled.
"Don't worry! We'd love to make you part of our family! If you ever need anything at all just ask us!"
I smiled at Tammy.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:09 am

----Tammy----
I decided to tell them about the house being foreclosed on soon. So I did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next