Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Empty
PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 4:41 am

Thedy

I smile and put Jaden in his crib, I curl up under the blankets on my bed and quickly fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 4:46 am

Silent

I wake up in the morning and smile. Tonight you go on a date with Seth I though. I suddenly frown and got out of bed. I dressed into something Thedy had dress me in last night but.its different. I did my make up the same way Thedy did it and my hair too. I smiled and walked down stairs. I made breakfast and started eating. Maybe he has change I thought, hopping he is thinking of me.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 4:51 am

Seth

I wake up in the morning and get changed into some jeans and a t-shirt. I grab my gun and go out hunting as I think of Silent.

Thedy

I roll out of bed and hit the floor, "Oww!" I say as I rub my head. I get back up then peek at Jaden who is still sleeping, I sit on the bed. "Danny." I whisper and lightly shake his shoulder. "Danny..I am hungry could you get me something to eat?" I ask him and wake him up.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 4:55 am

Silent

"Yeah i'll get you something." Danny said and got up. "What do you want?" He asked.

I brought Margaret to the hospital and left her there with her mom and Danny. I walked out the hospital and down to the grave. I sat on the stones and think. "I alway wanted to be all types of things but what should I really be?" I ask myself.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 4:59 am

Thedy

"A burger and a coke,please." I say while smiling and give Margaret a coloring book to keep her quiet so she doesn't wake up Jaden.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 5:04 am

Silent

Danny leaves to get the food.

I think about the job Delilah had but then remember what she told me. I ignore the thoughtand think of something else. Nothing else came in mind but I am not going to let it bother me. I get up and walk out the grave yard. I walked to the icecream parlor and got my fave icecream. I started eating it.

Danny came back with the food and handed it to Thedy. He sat back down in the chair.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 5:06 am

Thedy

"Thank you." I say to Danny and eat as I watch TV. "Daddy,look at my picture." Margaret says to Danny and shows him the picture she drew.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 5:12 am

Silent

"Thats so pretty." Danny said. I walked in the hospital room and sit down. "I'm going to stay here until six tonight." I tol them both and watch television.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 5:15 am

Thedy

"Hi Silent!" Margaret says to her and sits on her lap and talks about everything. "She loves to talk." I say while laughing and pick up Jaden. "Danny,could you make a bottle for Jaden?" I ask as I change Jaden's diaper.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:38 am

Silent

I smile at Margaret and allow her to talk so much to me. Danny gets up and fixs a bottle for Jaden and hands it to Thedy. He sits back down. "I like that color too." I said to Margaret.

I look at the clock in the room to see its almost six. "I got to go but I had fun talking to you, maybe when I get back we can watch a movie and talk some more." I said to Margaret. I put her down and get up from the chair. "Bye see you later, I hope." I said and muttered the last part. I walked out the hospital and ran to the fields.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:12 pm

Thedy

I feed Jaden and lay him back in his crib and Margaret sleeps on the bed. A nurse walks in and tells me I can leave anytime I want.

Seth

I see Silent and smile, I walk up to her the rest of the way. "Hey." I say to her and give her a quick hug,"where do you want to go?" I ask her and smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:14 pm

Silent

I smile a little. "Whatever you want to go or do." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:18 pm

Seth

I smile in a very relaxed manner and let my guard down, "we could go get something to eat if you want too?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:23 pm

Silent

"Sure." I said. He is so cute but I can't just make up with him and act like everthing is fine I thought.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:26 pm

Seth

"Alright, I know a few places in Tisane." I say and take her hand gently. "Lets go." I say and we walk to Tisane.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:30 pm

Silent

We arrive at Tisane and I glance around me. He is holding my hand, should I move my hand or-nope he isn't hurting me by touching my hand I thought.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:35 pm

Seth

We walk to a nice diner at the end of Tisane and go inside. We take a seat and a waiter comes over, "what would you guys like to drink?" The waiter asks, "iced tea." I say to the waiter then he turns his head to Silent and waits for her to decide what she wants to drink.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:37 pm

Silent

"Just water." I said. He left to get our drinks. What do I talk about? I thought. The waiter comes back with our drinks and I smile. "Thanks." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:43 pm

Seth

Awkward silence, is not good come up with something to talk about. I think to myself. "So, what do you do on your spare time now?" I ask while smiling.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:45 pm

Silent

Seriously is he asking me that question? I thought. "Nothing exciting, um I hang with Collin my best friend and his brother Danny." I said. "We go to the movies at his mansion, we skate at the skating ring, and have sleep overs, I stay at their house all night, thats really all." I told him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:50 pm

Seth

I look like a real idiot now,'what do you do on you spare time', that's a really good question.I think to myself sarcastically. "I probably look like a fool now, don't I?" I ask while laughing and smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:56 pm

Silent

I don't laugh or smile. I take a sip of my water and nod. "Yeah you kinda do." I said. The waiter comes back and ask what we want to eat. "I'll just have a hamburger and fries." I said. He waited for Seth to order.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:00 pm

Seth

Well that didn't go as expected.I think to myself. "I will have sub with a salad." I say to the waiter and he nods his head then leaves.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:03 pm

Silent

Okay so far not going well but maybe soon it will, right? I thought. I drank a little more of my water and try to relax. I still have feelings for him but I can't show it, I lo-can't say the word yet, still trying to enjoy tonight I think yo myself.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:06 pm

Seth

I smile a little as I see Silent think, she has this face she makes it is cute.I think and the waiter comes with our food and we start to eat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next