Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!

Go down 
+4
FireflyNight
Penny848
danabug
rabidfangirl411
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:17 pm

"Okay, so last night I turned into a vampire and today I'm turning into a hybrid?" I ask painicly.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:23 pm

Summer

"Of course not...your turning into a vampwolf." I said.
"Oh that sums it up better." Devin said.
"Boy!" I hissed and punched him on the arm, "Oh and when did you ever become a vampire?"
"Um uh....hey look my cousins niece nephew blew up!" He said and ran off the other direction from us.
"Gah!" I gasp and turn back to Emerald, "Don't panic, just sleep with Xen tonight and you won't turn into the next full moon."
I turn my back on her.
"Which is tomorrow." I mumbled walking away.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:25 pm

I rubbed my head and turned to Xen, "Am I in trouble?" I asked him. I dropped my hand from my head and put them behind my back.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:30 pm

Xen

"Yeah your in trouble but don't worry tonight." I told her.
I let her get on my back and I ran back to the castle.
"Summer said for you to sleep with me tonight." I told her, "Oh and have any questions about wolves then ask Summer because she is addicted to Twilight."
I put my pajamas back on and got in the bed.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:32 pm

I snuggled up to Xen, "If I'm a Hybrid, will I still be allowed into the Kingdom? Or will I have to move out?" I ask him.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:42 pm

Xen

I turn around to face her.
"We have to talk to my uncle about that tomorrow." I said as I kiss her on her lips.

Summer

I continue walking to the castle by myself when I got stop by Devin. He stood in the alley and gave me a smile.
"So still want to live here?" He ask, "I mean after your friend is about to turn into a wolf and you almost lost a fight."
"Okay. One she isn't and never will be my friend. Two I am staying because there is nothing exciting in the city for me to do. And three i'm staying to bug the crap out of you." I said.
"I just thought you'll go back because of...Francis." He hissed.
I made a fist and begin to knock him out when he grabbed my fist. I felt him let go and put his arms around me.
"Do you still have feelings for me?" He ask.
I felt my heart stop and I threw him off of me, "Feelings! yeah I have feelings but ones to hurt you!"
I grabbed him by the neck and threw him across the street.
"The only time I want to see your face is during training but not anymore!" I yelled.
I ran off to the castle with out looking back.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:45 pm

I closed my eyes as he kissed me. I kept them shut as I drifted into a deep sleep. I curled into a ball and let my knees rest on my chest.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:48 pm

[Be back in a moment...got to go eat. I also will post the pictures soon!]
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:51 pm

[Okay! HOORAY!!]
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:34 pm

--Jess--
I just saw a flash of light, and my parents and I were home. I got all my wounds treated, and I now had a bandage on my left knee, my right upper arm, my wrist and my right cheek. I still had the bandage wrapped around my forehead.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:35 pm

IT IS NOW MIDNIGHT. IT IS SATURDAY.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:37 pm

[Okay! FireFly, are you there?]

I tossed and turned as I felt the burning through my sleep. I woke up crying and I clutched my arm.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:41 pm

[Yeps! I'm here! I just was putting the finishing touche to the picture]

Xen

"Are you okay?" I ask leaning up.
I head her scream which woke me up.

Summer

My eyes flew open when I heard a scream. I ran into Xen's room and open the door to see the problem.
"What happen?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:45 pm

"It hurts," I whimper as tears stream down my face. I feel the wound start to bleed again, which made me grip it tighter.

[Can't wait to see the pictures!! **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 40 277638789 ]
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:53 pm

Summer

"Oh for crying out loud!" I groaned in annoyance, "I almost got murdered by psycho vampires, yelled at Devin, and now this."
I stormed out the room and a little while came back with a ice pack.
"Put the frigging ice pack on!" I yelled.
I begin to fall back to sleep when I realize it is day time.
"Crap! I have to get ready for training." I begin to run but stop, "Or to annoy Devin I'll just be late."
I rubbed my hands together evilly and walked out the room.

Xen

"keep the ice pack on your arm." I told Emerald, "After we both get dress then we'll go talk to my uncle."
I got up and grabbed some cloths before leaving out the room so Emerald could get dress.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:57 pm

I slipped on some blue shorts and a black ruffley blouse. I slip on some grey flats and stick my hair in a up-do. I walked out of the room, holding the icepack to the wound. I looked at Xen, tears still in my eyes.

-------

https://impulse-sims3-forum.canadian-forum.com/viewtopic.forum?t=79
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40