Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Empty
PostSubject: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:21 pm

Hi! This is my very first RPG, I am very excited to be sharing this! I hope you enjoy!

Please read the fallowing.

Full Name:
Traits:
Job:
Where do you live:
Who are you:
Picture: (Optional)
Bio:

The Wastes

Wastes is the arid desert where the mutts, mutations, insane and some of the Authority are. Nobody dares to leave the comfort or hell of where they live for the Wastes. The Wastes are made up of the DNA imperfect people or gangs. On the map of Wastes are the large towns of Arcadia and Tisane where the rich, royal and famous live. Mills, farms and slave towns are around too but are harder to come by. The Authority doesn’t want the deformed slaves trying to escape those towns or to be seen. Those who try to escape are either killed or killed from the Wastes wrath. Traders and musicians work out in the Wastes trying to find work in Arcadia, Tisane or in the slave towns.

The Wastes was never just the Wastes, it was a country before the attacks started then everything went to hell. The beautiful people, the ones who were not touched by the nukes or bullets, were placed into Arcadia or Tisane from the harm of others. DNA imperfects were placed out into the Wastes to survive on their own. The deformed were placed at slave towns, mills and farms to work for the rest of their lives. Never to be seen again.

This is the Wastes.

Where you can live:

The Wastes: As a DNA imperfect you were put here or born into this hell left to survive. Without ANY help of the Authority, the Authority do not like you because you are the only people with some type of freedom. So I would dodge them if I were you my friend…

Mills, slave towns etc: As a deformed you were put here to work and nothing else. Some deformed are born here. You may be under the Authority’s protection but this doesn’t mean you are liked….

Arcadia and Tisane: You are the beautiful people placed here so you don’t have to deal with the Wastes. You are famous, royal or just rich. The Authority likes you because you are pretty and have not been harmed. You can always leave but then you will lose EVERTHING; friends, respect, and the Authorities protection…

Who are you?

DNA Imperfect?

A Deformed?

A Beautiful Person?

Jobs for Arcadia and Tisane:
You live here what is your job?

Flower’s Bar & Grill

Bar Tenders:
OPEN
OPEN

Entertainer:
OPEN
OPEN

Waitress/Waiter:
OPEN
OPEN

Governor/Governess:
OPEN

Assistant to the Governor/Governess:
OPEN

Receptionist for the Governor/Governess:
OPEN

Very Merry Cleaners Company:

Maid:
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN

Pretty People Clinic:

Doctor:
OPEN
OPEN

Nurse:
Thedy Whitesnake
OPEN

Slave Town Jobs:

Mill:

Mill Boss:
OPEN

Mill Worker:
OPEN
OPEN

Farms:

Deformed Owner:
OPEN
OPEN

Deformed Worker:
OPEN
OPEN

Waste Lander:

Musician:
Delilah Forstag
OPEN

Trader:
Ash Chaos
Marcy Espanoza

Sell Swords: (This person sells their skills to other people that need protection aka: bodyguards)
Jason Dovah
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN

Rules:

1. All Impulse rules apply

2. Keep cursing to a minimum please.

3. Absolutely no slander with regard to race or creed. This RPG could possibly delve into some touchy areas with regard to the hierarchy of people, etc. Please respect others and treat people the way you would want to be treated.

4. You will see that there are “deformed” people in this RPG. This is an apocalyptic term used to reference the damage done to people from mass nukes. In no way should the word be taken as a disrespect, or used in that manner. Please refrain from using derogatory terms for people with disabilities.

5. If you have any relations scenes please keep them clean.

6. Not following the above 5 rules equals bye bye. I command you to have FUN! Thank you! Smile

7. Talk in brackets when not in person please

You may have as many characters as wanted but please don't go over board.

Family, Pregnancy, Adoption, Death and Animals Section:

Family:
When you start you may have a family.
You can get married, have children and brake ups.You may get pregnant but no twins, triplets etc.

Pregnancy:
The average length for pregnancy is five days. You may do all things in a normal day of life in The Wastes but remember it might strain your person.

Adoption:
Not everyone wants a child so adoption is available but remember the people of Arcadia and Tisane are not always welcoming of The Waste children.

Animals: Animals are allowed you can have any animal you wish. Animals do not count as a family member.

Death: Is very common to the world and everyone dies at some point be prepared! You may make one more character if yours dies. Use their child to fill the spot or someone else new to the Wastes!

Feel free to do anything you want to buy homes, move etc. Let your mind run wild. You can do anything a sim can do in game.
One more thing if you are a beautiful person for example you have to live in either Arcadia or Tisane but you may leave after the RPG starts.

Medical Notebook: This section is for DNA Imperfects. DNA Imperfects are known to have attacks on the deformed organ when they are stressed, working the organ to hard and in some cases when pregnant.

Deformed Attack: In this case the organ that is deformed will be attacked and try to shut down. Resulting in your character vomiting up blood, spitting up blood, the sweats and shaking. The Imperfects that have a deformed heart are more at risk for this. Due to stress or nervousness making the attack much more worse when it is at the heart. Try having them calm down, breath in and out or go to the hospital. Most attacks result in death if they are unable to calm down.

Sickness of the Organ: When a Imperfect becomes sick the organ is at risk of becoming sick too. Non vital organs can be removed and the problem is solved but when a vital organ is sick it will need to be transplanted. But when a too vital organ like the heart becomes sick it usually results in death unless the hospital comes up with idea but that is highly unlikely.

P Attacked: P Attacked is were a Imperfect is pregnant and their deformed organ is attacked by one of the attacks above. Sometimes being pregnant results in stress making them much more likely to be attacked and carrying a child might just be too stressful for their organ. This results in early birth in some cases, extremely painful birth that can not be medicated and the usual symptoms of the attack.

Last edited by Fearless1028 on Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:54 am; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN!   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:45 pm

Full Name: Delilah Forstag
Traits: Loner, Friendly, Brave, Adventurous and Shy
Job: Musician
Where do you live: The Wastes
Who are you: DNA Imperfect
Picture: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Screenshot_original

Bio:Delilah has been traveling the Wastes for quite some time now playing her music for towns. Her mother and father left her when she was ten to be on her own so she is shy to people. She loves to travel and see new things so The Waste is fun for her and always being on the road makes her feel happy.

Last edited by Fearless1028 on Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:02 pm

Full Name: Ash Chaos
Traits: Charismatic, Nurturing, Hopeless Romantic, Brave, Flirty.
Job: Trader
Picture:
The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Screenshot-3
The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Screenshot-4
Bio: Known as the "Angel of the Wastes" for her beauty, this woman has rejected many suitors. She is known as a DNA imperfect because Ash was born looking NOTHING like her parents. She was left in The Wastes to die when she was 13. Ash was found by a elderly woman, who died when Ash was 18. She trades herbs, clean water, medicine and spices for money. Although she walks without shoes, her feet remain clean and soft.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:44 pm

I will add you to the list, I will start tomorrow. Smile

Last edited by Fearless1028 on Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:57 pm

Character List

Full Name: Ash Chaos {Roleplayed by rabidfangirl411}
Traits: Charismatic, Nurturing, Hopeless Romantic, Brave, Flirty.
Job: Trader
Picture:
The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Screenshot-3

Bio: Known as the "Angel of the Wastes" for her beauty, this woman has rejected many suitors. She is known as a DNA imperfect because Ash was born looking NOTHING like her parents. She was left in The Wastes to die when she was 13. Ash was found by a elderly woman, who died when Ash was 18. She trades herbs, clean water, medicine and spices for money. Although she walks without shoes, her feet remain clean and soft.

Full Name: Delilah Forstag {Roleplayed by Fearless1028}
Traits: Loner, Friendly, Brave, Adventurous and Shy
Job: Musician
Picture:
The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Screenshot_original
Bio:Delilah has been traveling the Wastes for quite some time now playing her music for towns. Her mother and father left her when she was ten to be on her own so she is shy to people. She loves to travel and see new things so The Waste is fun for her and always being on the road makes her feel happy.

Name: Marcy Espanoza. {Bbrocker111}
Traits: Genius, Grumpy, Rebellious, Brave, and Adventurous.
Job: Trader.
Where Do You Live: The Wastes.
Who Are You: DNA Imperfect.
Picture:
The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Screenshot-4-1
Bio: Marcy was born in the Wastes. Her parents died of a mysterious disease when she was sixteen. She now trades water, swords, and other things for money and anything else she might need.

Full Name: Fortunata Disperato {Roleplayed by rabidfangirl411}
Traits: Brave, Absent-minded, Natural born performer
Job: Too young!
Picture:
The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Screenshot-5
Bio: An Italian family once moved to a city, before the nukes. Their last name was Italian for desperate. This family had a young girl, who they had before they moved. Her name, was Fortunata. Fortunata was an only child, and her parents cherished her. The nukes came, and her parents were no more. But the girl lives on. She has something almost no one else has. That something, is hope. Hope for the future. Hope for someone to save her. She was 6 when the nukes came, and she is 10. She still has hope.

Full Name: Michael Espanoza {Roleplayed by Fearless1028}
Traits: Athletic, Bookworm, Adventurous, Un-Flirtly and Friendly
Job: Unknown
Where do you live: Tisane
Who are you: Beautiful Person
Picture:
Bio: Michael never knew about Tisane until he was deemed 'perfect', he was forcefully taken from the life he knew to leave for a supposed better one. He became a Authority master and has word in the Wastes, he grew in his branch of work and now he sits on a 'throne' of some type. He tries not to think of his parents and sister but it seems to linger around like a sickness, he regrets not coming for them but even with his power he is still restricted from some things. He has made bubble for himself, he doesn't think of the past, he moves with a strict tone and posture. But if you can dig deep enough you can bring back the old Michael the one who was a loving big brother, amazing child and loving person. Not even his wife Grace can bring that back. If you ask him why he is who he is, he will simply say that he wanted to become this but that is a total lie.

Full Name: Silent Echo {Roleplayed by FireflyNight}

Traits: Shy, Friendly, Kind, Rebellious (when she feels the need to be), Senstive

Job: N/A [once she gets older she'll become someone who Sell Swords]

Bio: Silent is only twelve. Her family is all dead except for one person, her bodyguard. Who she calls servent and he does everything she ask. She knows how to use a sword but she doesn't use the sword unless she has to and she always hope she doesn't or no one will live once she does. Silent is a perfect little angel who doesn't speak much and has a soft voice when she does. She hopes to become a bodyguard too one day but first she has to stop caring so much.

Full Name: Jason Dovah {Roleplayed by Fearless1028}
Traits: Hot headed, Friendly, Rebellious, Athletic and Hopeless Romantic
Job: Sell Sword
Picture:
Bio: Jason is a trained killer and has lived on his own for quite some time. He now lives with his girlfriend Marcy after ten years of not seeing each other after a falling out they had. He lives on the West side of the Wastes and goes to work every morning as Sell Sword but sometimes he gets called in to work on the battle field sometimes too.

Full Name: Thedy Whitesnake {Roleplayed by Fearless1028}
Traits: Friendly, Proper, Nervous, Smart and Great Kisser
Job: Nurse at Pretty People Clinic
Where do you live: Tisane
Who are you: Beautiful Person
Picture:
Bio: Thedy has lived in Tisane ever since she was little, she is suppose to be 'Perfect' but she has a secret. Thedy won't tell anyone about her secret only her boyfriend knows about it and he accepts it. She works at Pretty People Clinic as a nurse and on her spare time when she is not worrying about everything she practices Alchemy at her home. She tries to avoid the people in Tisane and Arcadia like the plague because she can't deal with them. Her home is her sanctuary and it keeps her sane enough to live every day of her life normally. Thedy's parents are wildly known in Tisane and Arcadia, they are corporate people with three businesses under their belt. They make big money and live in a lavish home around The Authorities home base. Thedy ignores people who recognize her as their daughter because she doesn't want the attention. She is not your average Beautiful Person..

Last edited by Fearless1028 on Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:56 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:34 pm

Delilah

I walk down the old bridge to the Dead City hoping to find supplies from there. Looking in the distance I spot the city about one mile away, today is hot so it has made for a long trip. I smile happyly knowing I will be there soon.

(Open to anyone who wants to join! Smile )
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:15 pm

~Ash~
I woke up and picked herbs. As I picked the herbs, I wondered if my guardian was in a better, safer place. I opened up the shop after I picked fresh herbs for sale or for making into medicine to sell.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:10 pm

Delilah

I arrive at the Dead City and pull out my pistol just in case. "Here goes nothing." I say to myself. I open the sewer tunnel to get into the city.

I open the lid to the city and peek out, quite nothing is it out..yet. I get out and watch every corner. I am not planning on getting killed. I walk quitely to a abandoned apartment and kick open the door. I check quickly to see if there is anyone or anything, nothing. I rumage through the stuff for anything that could come in handy.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:19 pm

Ash
I walked out of the shop, because as usual, it was dead. I wasn't far from the Dead City, so I packed up my clothes, wares, and food. It took 20 minuets on foot. As I reached the town, I heard someone kick down a door. I hid behind a tree. Someone was there, and they were rummaging through an apartment. I held my breath, hoping no one would see me...
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:24 pm

Delilah

I walk out of the apartment with nothing there was only used stuff. I walk to a tree and I bump into someone, I back away and hold up my gun. "Who are you? speak fast or I shot." I say in a demanding tone.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:28 pm

~Ash~
"I am Ash Chaos. I just so happened to be walking to a new town to sell my wares."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- OPEN JOIN!   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:32 pm

Delilah

"Well I can tell you now you are going the wrong way this place leads to no where." I say bringing my gun down slightly, a person out here is one in a million. "I am Delilah not that it matters names are nothing out here." I say holding my hand out to shake hers.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:36 pm

~Ash~
I shake her hand. "Alright then, I guess I will look around here for medical herbs." I walked around, picking the plants I knew to be medicine and not poisoned. I then mixed them, and put them in a plastic test tube not shattered by the nukes.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:39 pm

Delilah

I watch as she makes stuff god knows what, I am no potion maker or what ever it is. "What's up with the no shoe thing?" I say looking at her feet, could step on glass or get something from having no shoes on.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:43 pm

~Ash~
I looked up. "I prefer to not wear shoes. My feet are soft, but they are also strong. Also, I know how to use herbs to heal my foot if I did step in something.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:49 pm

Delilah

"Smart, I wear shoes all the time don't need to get more messed up." I say. I have bad social skills, I move on my own and try not to get to know people. "Do you want to look around the city with me, I am looking for supplies and some guns from the Authority hideouts..abandoned of course?" I say to her as I pick up my stuff.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:52 pm

~Ash~
"Sure, I could use a gun. I also have some food if you need some." I pick up my rucksack.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:59 pm

Delilah

"Here." I say tossing her a side pistol. "Just for now, until we get you a gun." I say as we walk to a hospital.

I kick down a the door to the hospital enterance, I scan the area and see a mutt. I put my finger against my lip as to say quite. I take out my buck knife and quitely approach the mutt, I stick the knife into it's neck killing it. "Come on." I say to Ash while waving her over. We walk to a hospital room and open the door, "find what ever is handy and take what ever you can." I say to her as I open a box.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:04 pm

~Ash~
I took the gauze, the knives, and the medicine. We moved out.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:06 pm

Delilah

Before we left I took a bag full of medicine. Next we go to a little tent city in the middle of the park.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:42 pm

[I'm thinking about joining this RPG. I just have to sort out my entry form. xD.]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 9:17 pm

[Awesome! Join when ever you want. Smile ]

Delilah

We arrive at the tent city that has long since been abandoned, we look for anything when I come across a dog. "Hi puppy." I say while petting him.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:14 pm

~Ash~
I get any ammo, food or medicine we may need. "I got some ammo, along with medicine and food." I said as soon as I came back.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:20 pm

Delilah

"We will need that, look at what I found." I say petting the dog.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:28 pm

"Aw, that dog is cute!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next