Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:04 am

Jasper

I wash the cup, and change into a suit and tie. I walked down the street, and sat next to Amber. "You'll always be the woman I married, Amber. You're just stressed."

Jenny

I sniffled, "Joshua, you have to go to school now."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:07 am

Amber

"Then what's stressing me out!? Nothing is wrong, life is good but I'm just edgy and ruining everything!" I say and through gasps and sobs.

Joshua

"I'm not leaving you like this," I say and continue to lay next to her, I hate leaving her when she's upset.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:12 am

Jenny

"I don't want you to miss the bus," I say, and wipe my eyes.

Jasper

"You're not ruining anything, Amber," I say, and hold her in my arms.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:15 am

Amber

"What's stressing me out or making me like this?" I ask and nuzzle my face into his neck as my tears still stain my face.

Joshua

"I'm staying with you, I go or stay wherever you are, Jenny," I say quietly and hold her close to me.

{Every time I see Jenny's name, all I can think of is Forest Gump and Jenny! Lol!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:18 am

Jenny

"M-Mommy and D-Daddy will be upset if you miss school be-because of me," I say.

Jasper

"Your nana's death," I say, and rub her shoulder.

[Lol!]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:20 am

Joshua

"I don't care," I say and look her in the eyes, I smile a little and hold her gently. I've always been so gentle with Jenny, I know what she needs, when she need it and what she wants.

Amber

"That's not stress, it's sadness," I say quietly and sniffle.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:24 am

Jasper

"Maybe you're stressed about Sabrina, or Jenny's health," I say.

Jenny

I lay my head on his shoulder, and sniffle.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:30 am

Amber

I slowly nod my head at the last thing he says, and I see Sabrina walking down the street. "G-go talk to her, I'm not in the m-mood to deal with her," I say and get up. I walk back home.

Joshua

Val comes in, and lays next to Jenny, she starts to lick her feet.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:33 am

Jasper

I get up, and walk over to Sabrina. "Sweetheart, why aren't you in school?" I asked.

Jenny

I giggled, and stopped crying. I looked at Joshua. "Now, can you please go to school? You already missed the bus."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:37 am

Joshua

I nod my head, and kiss her on the forehead. I leave, and go to school.

Sabrina

I look at daddy, "uh, I-I'm just not in s-school?" I say nervously, I was on the way to the abortion clinic.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:40 am

Jasper

"Okay. Now, can you tell me why I found this in your trash as I was taking it out," I said, and held up the pregnancy test.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:41 am

Sabrina

"Maybe it's moms?" I say and hope he believes it.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:43 am

Jasper

"Mom doesn't use your personal bathroom, darling. Why didn't you tell me?" I asked, and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:45 am

Sabrina

"I was scared," I say quietly, "I thought you would be mad, and kick me out then I wouldn't have any where to go," I say still keeping my voice quiet.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:50 am

Jasper

"I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at Charlie for being an idiot and deflowering my little girl!" I say and chuckle. "C'mon, let's get you home. You can play rookie today," I say, and wrap my arm around her shoulders as we walked.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:57 am

Sabrina

I laugh a little and we get home, I sit on the couch and look at mom who has her nose in a book. I look at dad, with a face that says, 'help me tell her.'
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 3:03 am

Jasper

"Amber, what Sabrina is about to tell you is pretty big news. I don't want you to get upset or mad," I say, and look back at Sabrina.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 3:09 am

Sabrina

"I'm pregnant," I tell mom, and she just looks at me. "That's nice, and who's the father?" Mom asks, and I can almost feel how angry she is. "Charlie," I answer nervously.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 8:20 am

Jasper

"Amber, don't get mad," I say, and put my hand on Sabrina's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 4:28 pm

Amber

"I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed that my daughter would give away her virginity to some pig," I say and get up, I go to Jasper and I's room.

Sabrina

I look at daddy, "she's right," I say quietly and lean back on the couch then start to watch the news as it starts to rain outside.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 6:31 pm

Jasper

"Atleast the mother's gene are always the more dominant," I say, and kiss her on the head. I walked up to Jenny's room, and peeked my head in. I saw her already dressed, and she walked over to me. "Daddy, are we going to the doctor now?" she asked, and I nodded my head. I picked her up, and we drove to the hospital. We got put into a room, and the doctor started to look at her little leg.

[Here's her outfit! I think it's so adorable!!]

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 4 ImagesCAGQTQGV_zpsa8ba1068
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:22 pm

Sabrina

Mom comes downstairs, and sits next to me. We start to talk as we watch Spongebob together.

{It's so cute! -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 4 1957203059 }
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 8:35 pm

Jasper

We get back home, and Jenny smiles as she walks in. "Well, the tiny little fracture healed up by it's self. She should be good to go back to school tomorrow." Jenny runs over to the couch, and sits on Amber's lap as she starts to watch TV.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 9:09 pm

Amber

I smile and kiss Jenny on the head, Sabrina goes upstairs to her room. I start to watch TV with Jenny.

Sabrina

I get out my laptop, and sit on my bed. I start to look for adoption agency's.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 9:13 pm

Jenny

"I love you, Mommy," I say, and smile as I look up at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next