Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:57 am

Amber

I peek out the window, and scream bloody murder when I see Jenny getting hit by a car, "call an ambulance," I say to Jasper and run outside. I pick up Jenny's little body and hold her in my arms gently, "it's going to be alright, baby girl, I promise," I say softly and Joshua watches in shock.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:01 am

Jasper

I contact an ambulance, and run outside after I hang up. I pick up Joshua, and hold him in my arms as I turn his head away from the scene. "Don't look, Joshua," I say, and a tear rolls down my cheek. Jenny doesn't seem to be moving, which only made me die inside.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:03 am

Amber

"Jenny, you stay with us, everything will be alright, at the least, stay for Joshua, he needs you, Jenny," I say and my tears hit her little forehead. The ambulance comes, and takes her to the hospital. I ride with her to the hospital, holding her little hand all the way there.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:06 am

Jenny

They take me into the hospital, and into the surgery room. They start to do surgery to fix my broken bones.

Jasper

"Joshua, are you okay?" I asked, and glared as the driver circled back around.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:11 am

Joshua

I shake my head 'no' and start to cry. Jenny's my only friend, I can't live without her! She's my other half!

Amber

I wait impatiently in the waiting room, tears stain my face as I sit on one of the chairs. I text Jasper telling him that he needs to get here right now, just in case, and to bring Joshua. I put my phone away and continue to cry as I sit in the waiting room, the hospital is extremely busy tonight.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 7:37 am

Jasper

I get Amber's text, and we drove to the hospital. I sit down next to her with Joshua in my lap, and the minutes pass on slowly.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:21 pm

Amber

Jenny gets out of surgery, and we all go to see her. I sniffle, and sit on a chair next to Jenny's bed, I hold her little hand in mine. A doctor walks in, "she should be fine, she'll just need to rest and let everything heal," He says and walks out.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 5:16 pm

Jenny

I open my eyes, and look at Mommy, Daddy, and Joshua. "Daddy, Mommy, why are you crying?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 5:20 pm

Amber

"You got hurt, baby girl, we thought you weren't going to be okay," I say and wipe away my tears.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 5:23 pm

Jenny

"I'm okay, Mommy," I say, and look at all of my wrapped up stitches. I had a cast on my right leg and right arm because they were broken.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 5:30 pm

Amber

I kiss her little cheek, and Joshua lays down next to her on her left side. I smile a little, and lean back in the chair.

Joshua

I cuddle up next to Jenny, and hold her hand in mine.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 5:32 pm

Jenny

I smile, and hug Joshua. "Are you okay, big brother?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 5:35 pm

Joshua

"I'm fine, Jenny," I say and hug her back gently.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 5:40 pm

Jenny

"I love you, big brother," I say, and fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 5:45 pm

Joshua

"I love you, too, sister," I say and fall asleep with her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:34 pm

Jasper

I covered the two of them with a blanket, and kissed both of their heads. I looked at Sabrina, and a tear rolled down my cheek. "I should have been watching her."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:39 pm

Amber

"She'll be okay, and you couldn't have stopped it even if you were watching her," I say and Sabrina walks in, she takes a sit next to Jenny's bed. Her baby bump is getting bigger.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:51 pm

Jasper

" I could have saved her by letting the car hit me instead. It's a miracle she survived," I say, and rub Jenny's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:53 pm

Amber

"I know it's a miracle," I say and look at Sabrina who looks tired and a bit guilty.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:56 pm

Jasper

I smiled at Sabrina. "How are you feeling?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:57 pm

Sabrina

"I'm feeling fine but I'm tired," I say and yawn. Not to mention, a bit guilty.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:01 pm

Jasper

"Let's get you home do you can rest, then. Amber, stay here with these two," I say, and stand up. I help Sabrina up, and we leave out of the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:03 pm

Sabrina

We get home, and I sit on the couch with a blanket. I kick back with the kickstand and watch a little bit of TV before falling asleep.

Amber

I fall asleep in the chair, and sometimes wake up to make sure Jenny and Joshua are okay.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:09 pm

Jasper

I pace back and forth in my room, and rub my temples. "Amber's stressed, Jenny's all broken, Sabrina's pregnant, and Joshua has a disorder. This is just lovely," I say to myself.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:14 pm

Sabrina

I hear daddy in his room, and get up. I walk into his room, and look at him. "Are you okay, daddy?" I ask while gently placing a hand on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next