Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:54 pm

Sabrina

I wake up in the morning then quietly get up, I get dressed after taking a shower and go downstairs. I start to make breakfast as I listen to the news on the radio.

{Here's Sabrina's outfit!}

http://www.polyvore.com/overall_outfit/set?id=73305795
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:48 pm

Dawson

I go downstairs after putting on my pants, and I ran my fingers through my hair. "Did you sleep well?" I asked, and hugged her from behind.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:54 pm

Sabrina

"I did. How about yourself?" I ask while turning around to face him then kiss him on the nose, I giggle and turn back around. I start to scramble the eggs when mom walks in with the twins. She looks at Dawson then to me, she sends the twins upstairs and walks over. "And who are you?" She asks Dawson, her voice cold and blunt.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:58 pm

Dawson

I jump, and snap into military mode. I stand sniff with my arms at my side, facing her. "Dawson Enderson, ma'am. I work in President Jasper Melvia's army," I say, and relax a little.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:04 pm

Amber

I chuckle at his quick movements then look at him, my eyes scanning him. "Your lucky I'm in a nice mood, Dawson," I say and smile slightly. Sabrina looks at me, not sure if I trust Dawson or hate him like I did with Charlie. "Ich hasse es, wenn ich nicht lesen kann Ihre Stimmung," She mumbles in German and sets out the plates on the table.

{Sabrina: I hate it when I can't read your mood.}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:06 pm

Dawson

I smiled, and pulled out the seat a little for Amber to sit down on. I did the same for Mrs. Melvia, and sat down in my own chair. I did a short prayer, and started to eat.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:10 pm

Amber

I sit down, and start to eat quietly. Sabrina starts to eat after taking her seat. "What bought you over here, Dawson?" I ask while taking a sip of my drink.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:14 pm

Dawson

"Uh, President Melvia asked me to watch Joshua and Sabrina, and I ended up falling asleep here," I say, and continue to eat.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:18 pm

Amber

"Alright, just next time, sleep on the couch," I say and Sabrina looks at me. "How did you know?" She asks, and I laugh lightly. "I do now," I tell her and she sighs then washes her plate off. I wash mine off then start to wash the rest of the dishes. Sabrina goes outside, she sits on the front porch and hums a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:26 pm

Dawson

I stand next to Mrs. Melvia, and rub my hands nervously. "Ma'am, if I may be bold to ask, may I have the permission to date your daughter?" I asked, and swallowed hard.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:29 pm

Amber

I dry off my hands and look at him, "You have permission. But if you hurt her, I will give you hell, Dawson. I mean it," I say and set the towel on the counter then go to do the laundry. "And I would go ask Mr. Melvia, too, son," I call from the laundry room.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:33 pm

Jasper

I tiredly walk inside, and rub my eyes. I eye Dawson up and down, and cross my arms. "What are you doing here, Dawson?" I asked, and he seemed to get nervous. "Uh, m-may I have the permission to date your daughter?" he asked, and I chuckled. "You're a great guy, of course! If you hurt her, I'll hurt you in boot camp," i say, and go upstairs. I change into pajamas after taking a very quick shower, and fall asleep.

Dawson

I walk outside, and sit next to Sabrina. "Would you like to be my girlfriend?" I asked, and held her hand.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:38 pm

Sabrina

"Of course!" I say and smile brightly. I kiss him on the cheek, and rest my head on his shoulder as I watch the beautiful blue sky.

Amber

I change into a different pair of clothes then gently hit Jasper on the shoulder as he sleeps, "Jenny will need her bandages changed on her leg shortly. I'm going out," I tell him, and kiss him on the forehead then leave to Andy's house since he needed to talk to me.

{Here's Amber's outfit!}

http://www.polyvore.com/black_tiger/set?id=73319250
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:43 pm

Jasper

I smiled, and set my alarm for twenty more minutes.

Dawson

"What do you want to do today, Sabrina?" I asked, and sat her on my lap.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:48 pm

Amber

Andy and I run to the park together, as we laugh like small children. Despite being older, we still live much like we did in our youth and still sometimes act like children. We get there, and talk as we walk around the park together.

Sabrina

"We could go to the beach," I offer and smile as I look him in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:50 pm

Jasper

I wake up, and go to Jenny's room. I change out her bandages as she plays with her dolls, and I kiss her on the forehead. I go back to my room, and fall back to sleep.

Dawson

"Okay. You can change into your bathing suit, and we'll stop by my house I can change," I say, and kiss her on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:58 pm

Amber

I stop giggling when Andy says that I have to go to war this week, my heart sinks and I look at him. "I haven't gone in ten years, Andy. I've settled down with my family and everything is fine," I say and he nods his head. "I know but we need you more then ever, Amber. We're going to fail if we don't have you," He tells me.

Sabrina

I smile and nod my head, I get up and go inside. I change into my swim suit then put on a cover up. I come back out, and smile. "Ready!" I say and giggle a little.

{Here's Sabrina's swim suit!}

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=73411216
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 8:07 pm

Dawson

I pick her up, and sat her in my car. I drive to my house, run inside, and quickly change in my swim trunks before running back out and getting into the car. I start to drive to the beach, and read a text saying I would be deployed. I out my phone away, and smiled at Sabrina.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 8:11 pm

Sabrina

I smile back, and we get to the beach. I get out of his car, then go lay out a blanket on the sand near the water. I take off my cover up then go stick my feet in the water which I giggle loudly when a little fish nibbles on my foot.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 8:18 pm

Dawson

I take off my shirt, and stand next to her. "It's really nice out here," i say, and smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 8:22 pm

Sabrina

I nod my head and pick up my foot, the fish still clung onto my big toe. I get it off then let it back into the water, I sit down in the shallow part of the water and smile. The waves gently lap onto me as I sit, and the baby kicks slightly making me smile more.

{Here's Sabrina! I like this one much better then the last, she looks more her age now.}

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 9 1132f0a75cb2f9cf1d02b717c6afd08a
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 8:30 pm

Dawson

I sit next to her, and put my hand on her stomach. I feel the baby kicking, and it brings a wide smile to my face.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 8:33 pm

Sabrina

I smile and then see Charlie sitting at a table with some girl. I turn my attention to them and watch them for a moment, "that's my ex," I tell Dawson then turn back to the ocean and watch the waves.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 8:37 pm

Dawson

I look back, and scan my eyes over him. "If he comes over here, I'll protect you," I say, and wrap my arm around her waist, pulling her closer to me. I turn my attention back to the waves.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 8:40 pm

Sabrina

"I doubt that he'll come over. He's busy working on that poor girl," I say and laugh a little. "His head is full of air, it'd be a miracle if there was a brain in there," I say and laugh more then stop after a moment. I start to watch the waves again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next