Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 11:31 pm

Dawson

I exhaled deeply, and watched TV with her. "So, uh, h-how old are you?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 11:33 pm

Sabrina

"I'm seventeen, how old are you?" I say and smile at him then go back to watching TV.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 11:36 pm

Dawson

"T-twenty," I stutter, and mess with my hands.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 11:40 pm

Sabrina

"Why are you so nervous?" I ask and watch him mess with his hands.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 11:47 pm

Dawson

"Because you're really pretty," I say, and turn a little red.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 11:55 pm

Sabrina

I blush and kiss him on the cheek softly.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:33 pm

Dawson

I smiled, and sat her on my lap. I kissed her gently on the lips as I put my hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:40 pm

Sabrina

I kiss him back, first a little hesitant but I slowly get comfortable. Charlie ruined me, it wasn't wanted sex, it was forced sex. I'm not going to tell anyone, especially not daddy.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:43 pm

Dawson

I pulled away, and smiled a little. I sat her back down next to me as I heard a car door shut, and Captain Melvia stepped through, or Captain Jasper. He smiled at the two of us, and I stood up. "Shall I return to my duties, sir?" I asked, and he nodded his head. i left of the door, and drove off.

Jasper

"So, was everything okay?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:48 pm

Sabrina

"Yes, everything was fine," I say and give a small smile. I go to my room, close the door and start to make music on my laptop. Some tears well up in my eyes, and slowly make their way down my cheek.

{Here's the song Sabrina's making!}

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpCTzGs0v4g&list=UUSeJA6az0GrNM4_-pl3HQSQ
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:53 pm

Jasper

"Good," I say to myself, and smile. Jenny comes running down the stairs, and smiles as she watches Joshua's bus drop him off infront of out house.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:57 pm

Sabrina

I put my laptop in my tote bag and change my outfit, I put my hair up in a loose bun and leave for my youth group meeting at church.

Joshua

I run inside and smile when I see Jenny, I give a tight yet very gentle hug. We can't stand to be away from each other.

{Here's Sabrina's outfit!}

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=71300006
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:58 pm

Jenny

"Hi, big brother!" I say, and hug him back.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:03 am

Joshua

I sit her on the couch gently, and take off my book bag. I set it on the coffee table, and pull out a origami rose that is made out of golden paper. In beautiful handwriting, which is my teachers, it says "To my special little sister, Jenny" I had her write it for me on the rose petal. I hand it to Jenny and smile.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:09 am

Jenny

I gasped, and smiled. "Thank you! I love it!" I say, and hug him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:13 am

Joshua

I smile and kiss her on the cheek, I hug her back and let her go from the hug then go to our room to do my homework. I have this routine, that I will not break, and if something goes wrong then I flip out. Mom and dad are having me tested for Aspergers syndrome.

{If you want to know what Aspergers syndrome is, then look at this on Wiki.}

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:17 am

Jenny

I set the flower of the coffee table, and lay back down on the couch. I start to take a nap.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:26 am

Joshua

I run downstairs after I finish my homework, and I start to watch my Spongebob shows as always right at five o'clock since it takes me an hour to do my homework. Then later Jenny and I play outside, we eat and go to bed.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:29 am

Jenny

I got up, and poked him in the stomach. "You're it!" I said, and ran out the front door.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:33 am

Joshua

"No, Jenny, shows first, play later!" I say and continue to watch Spongebob, I have twenty more minutes of my show then we can go play.

Amber

I hear the phone ring, "Jasper, it's Joshua's doctor, answer it, please!" I call from the bathroom then start to blow dry my hair, we're going to church later.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:36 am

Jasper

"Okay!" I said, an answered the phone. I listen to the doctor as he talks about Joshua.

Jenny

I layed on the grass, and smiled as a big butterfly landed on my nose.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:39 am

Joshua

I come out after my shows, and lay down next to Jenny, I watch the butterfly on her nose intently.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:43 am

Jenny

It flew away, and I poked Joshua again. "You're it! Catch me if you can!" I say, and take off running.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:47 am

Joshua

I smile and chase after her.

Amber

I walk downstairs, and look at Jasper after he hangs up with Joshua's doctor, "What did he say?"
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:50 am

Jenny

I giggle, and look back as or in out into the street. "Joshie, you're so slow!" I say, and black out as the car hits me, sending my little body flying across the pavement.

Jasper

"He does hav-what was that?" I say, and hear a noise out front.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next