Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:36 am

Sabrina

"Charlie left me!" I say and cry more, I curl up into a ball as I lay on the couch and I cry more.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:37 am

Jasper

"He's stupid then! You're a great girl and deserve better," I say, and set her phone on the coffee table. I set her on my lap, and hold her in my arms. "Don't cry, Princess."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:39 am

Sabrina

I nod my head, and try my best to hold back the flood of tears that are in my eyes. If I could only tell him without him getting angry..
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:41 am

Jasper

"You should get some sleep. You've had a rough day," I say, and kiss her on her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:43 am

Sabrina

I nod my head, and get off his lap. I go to my room, close the door and lock it. I go to my bathroom in here and take a pregnancy test after locking the bathroom door.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:48 am

Jasper

I go over to Amber, and kiss her on the lips. "Let's get some shut eye," I say, and pick her up. I carry her to our room, set her down, and change into my boxers. I layed down on the bed, got under the blankets, and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:50 am

Sabrina

I throw the test away after reading it, it's positive. I change into my Pj pants and sweater then fall asleep in my bed.

Amber

I lay down next to Jasper after changing into my Pj's, I fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:58 am

Jenny

I wake up, and yawn. I get out of my bed, and walk over to Joshua's bed. I curl up next to him, and fall back asleep. I always did this if I had a bad dream.

Jasper

I wake up, and start to make breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:02 am

Sabrina

I wake up, take a shower and get dressed after drying off. I go downstairs, and sit on the couch. I start to finish up some homework for school. Mom comes down, and starts to watch the news.

{Here's Sabrina's outfit!}

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=71242355
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:07 am

Jasper

"Breakfast is ready." I set out the plates of food, and smile.

Jenny

I sat up, and poked Joshua. "Time to get up, Joshua," I say, and get out of his bed.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:08 am

Sabrina

I sit down, and start to eat my breakfast. I look over my homework for any mistakes as I eat. Mom sits down too, and starts to eat.

Joshua

I get up, and rub my eyes. I yawn a little, and go downstairs for breakfast, still in my Pj's.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:11 am

Jenny

I go downstairs, and sit down. I start to eat, and look at Mommy. "Do I have to go to school today? My leg still really hurts."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:15 am

Amber

"Yes, you still have to go, sweetheart," I say and continue to eat.

Sabrina

I finish eating, and wash off my plate. I put together my book bag and grab my car keys. I leave and drive myself to school.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:18 am

Jenny

"But Mommy! It hurts!" I say, and my lower lip quivers.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:27 am

Amber

I look at her, "I'm sorry but you have to go to school," I say and finish eating.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:29 am

Jenny

"Mommy! It hurts! I can't play at recess, and what if I fall!" I say, and look at her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:31 am

Amber

"Jenny, you're going to school and that's final!" I say and look her dead in the eyes. "I'll tell your teacher that you can't play at recess or attend gym," I say and start to do the dishes.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:34 am

Jenny

"I hate you!" I yell, and run upstairs to the best of my abilities. I shut and lock the door, and cry on my bed.

Jasper

"Um, maybe you should go talk to her, Amber," I say, and rub the back of my neck.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:37 am

Amber

"No, she's being a big baby and when she wants to talk to me like a big girl then we'll talk but I refuse to talk to a whiny brat," I say and finish doing the dishes. "There is no reason to be upset about going to school, she's lucky enough to have a education and going to school with a slightly hurt knee is not a big deal," I say and make myself a cup of coffee.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:40 am

Jasper

"Amber, we're lucky she didn't break her knee with her thin bones! I think we should keep her home and go to the doctors to make sure it's not fractured or anything. That's a very bad bruise," I say, and look at Joshua. "Go get dressed. If the door's locked, here you go," I say, and hand him the spare key.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:45 am

Amber

I sigh, "fine," I say and finish making my coffee then go outside for a cigarette.

Joshua

I take the key, and go to our room. I unlock the door then close it behind me, I get dressed then sit down next to Jenny on her bed. "It's okay, Jen," I say and gently rub her back.

{Here's Amber's outfit!}

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=71244833
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:48 am

Jenny

"Mommy's mean," I say, and lay down. I winced a little from the bruise, and shut my eyes.

Jasper

I walked out back, and sighed. "Amber, don't smoke."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:51 am

Amber

"Why not? I can smoke all I want, Jasper," I snap and take a drag off my cigarette. I don't know why but I've been very edgy lately.

Joshua

I nod my head and lay down next to her. I wrap my arm around her and close my eyes, waiting for the school bus to come.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:55 am

Jasper

"You know, I've been spending all of my time trying to make you feel better, and this is what I get in return? Thanks, Amber. I really appreciate it!" I say, and go back inside. I slam the door shut, and start to clean up.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:01 am

Amber

I go inside, and set the empty coffee cup in the sink. "I'm sorry for being such a b!tch, and I'm sorry for not being the person you married," I say quietly to Jasper and walk out of the house then down the street as some tears well up in my eyes. It seems that once the kids do something wrong, then it gets to us and we start to fight. I've heard it can lead to divorce. The thought makes me cringe, and break down into hot tears. I sit on the edge of the street since it's quiet around here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next