Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN Empty
PostSubject: Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN   Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:31 pm

[Another RPG by me? OMG!]
Forever Summertime is a rpg with teen sims. If you would like to join, put a picture of your sim and fill this out:
Name:
Picture:
Age (13-18):
Traits:
Favorite Food:
Favorite Music:
Favorite Color:
Bio:

**RULES**
1. All rules of impulse apply
2. Language is alright. You are teens, c'mon!
3. School starts at 7 AM.
4. Have as much drama as possible.
5. If you are about to woohoo, PM the other person you will woohoo with to make sure it's alright. If they say yes, then time skip please!
6. Have as many characters as you can handle, if you want!
7. Pranks are allowed.
8. If you want to get pregnant, read pregnancy section!
9. OOC comments must be put in brackets. EXAMPLE [Enter text here]
10. There is no school!

**Pregnancy**
If you woohoo, there is a chance you will get pregnant. If you get pregnant, in 3 days you will go through labor. If you want to get pregnant. PM the person you will be pregnant from after you woohoo.
1st day of pregnancy: Morning sickness, no baby bump.
2nd day: Back pains, baby bump, discover you are pregnant.
3rd day: Labor!

**Part time jobs**
You can get a part time job at the supermarket, the clothing store, the book store, or the spa. At 2 PM, you will go to work. At 5 PM, you will be let out of work.

**Curfew**
There is no curfew, but at midnight I will say that it is the next day.

**Band Rules**
If you want to start a band, pm me and I will add you to a list here. If you want to be in a band, look here, then apply for it in the RPG. If a band is accepting new members, it will be in green.

**Bands so far**
N/A

Last edited by rabidfangirl411 on Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN   Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:32 pm

~CHARACTERS~
1. Roleplayed by rabidfangirl411
Name: Miki Honda
Picture:
Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN Screenshot-96
Age (13-18): 14
Traits: Virtuoso, Artistic, Bookworm, Genius
Favorite Food: Sushi
Favorite Music: Songwriter
Favorite Color: Black
Bio: Miki recently moved from Asia to this town. She misses her friends and her band, but now she sings and plays her guitar solo, since it is forever summer vacation here.

2. roleplayed by BBrocker111
Name: Ember MacIntosh

Picture(s):

Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN Pie

Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN Lolwut

Traits: Shy, Genius, Virtuoso, Friendly, Good.

Favorite Food: Autum Salad.

Favorite Music: Songwriter.

Favorite Color: Lilac.

Bio: Even though Ember comes from a rich family that is obsessed with technology, social gatherings, and spending every minute inside, she is very caring and shy. She loves to go out of her way to help others and donates to charities all the time.

3. Roleplayed by Jcsim13
Name: Danni
Picture:
Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN Lederp-1

Age (13-18): 15
Traits: Loud, smart, annoying, funny, weird
Favorite Food: Anything
Favorite Music: Dumb step
Favorite Color: Purple and blue
Bio: Danni is just another spoilt Nerd who's got everything but a boyfriend!
She's an only child and gets a lot but she doesn't have many real friends...

4. Roleplayed by Fearless1028
Name: Trinity Webler
Picture:
Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN Trin

Traits:Social Butterfly, Clumsy, Eco-Friendly, Dog Person
Favorite Music: Pop
Favorite Food: Key Lime Pie
Favorite Color:Neon Green
Bio: Trinity is very outgoing she loves to live life as it is her last. She LOVES to talk she will talk your ear right off if you let her and she loves to help the earth by cleaning up litter etc. She thinks all animals are cute but her favorite are dogs when she grows up she wants to rescue Greyhounds that are used for racing. Bright colors are part of her everyday life she loves to wear neon green all the time. She is always at the park since she loves the open being inside does not suite her. She is a very clumsy girl but that does not stop her from enjoying life.

Last edited by rabidfangirl411 on Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:40 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN   Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:55 pm

[I'll be joining! Gimme a few minutes....]

Name: Ember MacIntosh

Picture(s):

Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN Screenshot-2-1

Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN Screenshot-1

Traits: Shy, Genius, Virtuoso, Friendly, Good.

Favorite Food: Autum Salad.

Favorite Music: Songwriter.

Favorite Color: Lilac.

Bio: Even though Ember comes from a rich family that is obsessed with technology, social gatherings, and spending every minute inside, she is very caring and shy. She loves to go out of her way to help others and donates to charities all the time.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN   Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:04 am

[feel free to RP now! Sorry for the wait!]
Back to top Go down
Jcsim13
Jcsim13

PostSubject: Re: Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN   Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:25 am

Name: Danni
Picture: Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN Screenshot-20-1
Age (13-18): 15
Traits: Loud, smart, annoying, funny, weird
Favorite Food: Anything
Favorite Music: Dumb step
Favorite Color: Purple and blue
Bio: Danni is just another spoilt Nerd who's got everything but a boyfriend!
She's an only child and gets a lot but she doesn't have many real friends...
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN   Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm

[OMG IMA INTERN!]
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN   Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 9:53 pm

[I ish a hobo...Spare change?]
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN   Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 11:39 pm

Miki
I woke up at about 12:00 PM. I ate some toaster waffles, and washed it down with milk. After that, I brushed my teeth. Then, I went outside, got out my electric guitar and played Back in Black, while singing to it with a microphone. Everyone was already awake, so no one would care.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN   Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 12:34 am

-Ember-

I slipped on my lilac dress and white flats. I stuck a lily in my black hair and grabbed my white sunglasses. I headed to the park and breathed in the sunshine.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN   Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:49 am

Miki
I finished my song, so I went to the park. I sat down on a bench, and started drawing in my notebook.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN   Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:35 am

I sat on a swing and pushed off. The gentle swinging calmed my even more than I already was.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN   Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:39 am

(I will join in a bit.)
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN   Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 12:43 pm

Name: Trinity Webler
Picture:Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN Screenshot_original
Traits:Social Butterfly, Clumsy, Eco-Friendly, Dog Person
Favorite Music: Pop
Favorite Food: Key Lime Pie
Favorite Color:Neon Green
Bio: Trinity is very outgoing she loves to live life as it is her last. She LOVES to talk she will talk your ear right off if you let her and she loves to help the earth by cleaning up litter etc. She thinks all animals are cute but her favorite are dogs when she grows up she wants to rescue Greyhounds that are used for racing. Bright colors are part of her everyday life she loves to wear neon green all the time. She is always at the park since she loves the open being inside does not suite her. She is a very clumsy girl but that does not stop her from enjoying life.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN   Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:05 pm

Trinity

I roll put of bed hitting my head on my night stand. "Oww!" I say rubbing my forehead, damn my clumsiness. I yawn and walk to my dresser. I put on a knee short neon green dress with a bright pink bow and green neon flats. I brush my hair out then put it in a tight pony tail the back all curly with strands in the front. I grab my my purse and Kindle Fire then ride my bike to the park. The day is sunny and mildly cool I breath in the freshness.

I arrive at the park and walk to a swing. Sitting on the swing I pull out my Kindle and play music, I notice a girl with black hair and a lilac dress swinging so I say. "Hi, how are you?" I say with a bright smile on my face. I can never resist a good talk.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN   Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:47 pm

My face grows red as someone sits down on the swing and talks to me,"I-I'm good. Ho-how are you?" I say stuttering badly.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN   Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:52 pm

Trinity

"I am good, my name is Trinity, whats yours?" I say in my high pitched tone. She looks like she is very shy but cool maybe we will become friends? I love making friends.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN   Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:54 pm

"I-I'm Ember. Ni-nice to meet you." I say in my small voice.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN   Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:57 pm

Trinity

"Hi Ember! nice to meet you too!"I say swinging gently. "So what do you do for fun?" I say.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN   Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:05 pm

"I help out at differnt orphanages and charities." I say. She's gonna think that's boring.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN   Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:07 pm

Trinity

"Cool!" I say. "I love to do stuff like that, I love to save Greyhounds that are used for racing and I love to help the earth by cleaning up litter." I say swinging. She is really awesome!
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN   Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:10 pm

I smile. Finally some who likes the same things as me. "Where do you live?" I ask her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN   Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:14 pm

Trinity

"Down the street in that big blue house with the red rose bushes!" I say pointing to my house. "I have three dogs one Lab, one Greyhound and a Great Dane, do you have any animals?" I say excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN   Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:19 pm

I shake my head, "My parents wn't let me get any." I pointed to the big white mansion at the end of the street, "I live there. My dad is Fasco MacIntosh, the movie producer and my mom is Rosalina MacIntosh, the model." I sigh at the mentioning of my parents since I didn't really get along with them.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN   Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:22 pm

Trinity

"Wow! you have a HUGE house!" I say in aw. "My mom and I rescue animals all the time we usually have a full house it is never quite." I say. "Would you like to come over we can play with my dogs or play Wii?" I say smiling.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN   Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:26 pm

"Sure!" I say. I could actually make a friend. We got up and walked to her house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN   Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next