Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:19 pm

Jasper

I nodded my head. "I'm alright, pumpkin. Just a little on edge with everything that's going on."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:25 pm

Sabrina

"Try not to stress out too bad, daddy," I say and kiss his cheek then go to my room. I go on my porch after I put on my PJ's. I sing a little as I watch the night stars.

{Here's how Sabrina sings, and here's her PJ's!}

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_TbAw72gm4

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=71614113
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:30 pm

Jasper

I sighed. "I can't guarentee anything," I whisper to myself, and continue to pace.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:32 pm

Sabrina

I see a car pull up then see Dawson get out, I walk to the front door and go outside on the front porch. "What are you doing here?" I ask while looking at him curiously.

{I hope you don't mind that I did that with Dawson!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:39 pm

Dawson

I smiled, and walked up to her. "I came here to see you."

{Not at all!}
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:42 pm

Sabrina

I smile, and kiss him on the cheek, "well aren't you just too sweet," I say and smile more. I still haven't told him that I'm pregnant and by my ex Charlie. Luckily I'm not big yet but it's only a matter of time before he finds out.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:49 pm

Dawson

I gently kiss her on the lips, and pull away after a few seonds. I smiled, and led her inside. I shut the door, and sat down on the couch with ehr on my lap. "Do you wanna watch a movie?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:52 pm

Sabrina

I nod my head, and put in a movie then we start to watch it. I sit on his lap as we watch the movie.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:59 am

Dawson

The movie ends, and I smile. "So, what do you wanna do now?" I asked, and kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:05 am

Sabrina

"Well, I need to tell you something, it's kinda important and can't wait any longer," I tell him and look him in the eyes. "Do you promise not to leave me or be upset?" I ask, kinda nervous.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:06 am

Dawson

"I'd never leave you. What is it?" I asked, and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:09 am

Sabrina

"Okay. Before I met you, I was dating this guy named Charlie and uh before we broke up, he got me pregnant," I admit, and start to bite my bottom lip nervously as I look at him.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:11 am

Dawson

I gently put my hand on her stomach, and sighed with relief. "Don't worry, Sabrina, I'll be there for you and the baby, no matter who the father is."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:14 am

Sabrina

"I'm not sure if I want to keep the baby. I just needed to tell you because I would probably go nuts from hiding it any longer," I tell him, and smile very little when he puts his hand on my stomach.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:15 am

Dawson

"I'd like to raise a little boy or a girl with you. I think it would be fun," I say, and chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:18 am

Sabrina

"I guess so. It just makes me a bit scared and nervous to be raising a baby when I'm this young," I say quietly and rest my head on his chest while watching the news.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:19 am

Dawson

"Don't worry, I'll be here to help," I say, and kiss her head.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:21 am

Sabrina

I nod my head, and start to yawn a little, "will you sleep here tonight, Dawson?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:24 am

Dawson

I smiled a little, and nodded my head. "Sure. Only if your mother won't be upset," I say, and chuckle slightly.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:25 am

Sabrina

"No, she won't be, she's at the hospital with my little sister," I tell him and get up then lead him to my room.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:29 am

Dawson

I sit down on her bed, and look around. "So, have you thought about any names for the baby yet?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:36 am

Sabrina

"I like the name Whitney for a girl, and the name Trace for a boy," I tell him and go into my walk in closet that's pretty big. I pick out my Pj's then quickly change into them. I throw my clothes into the hamper, and then put my hair up in a bun since it's drive me nuts when hair gets in my face as I sleep.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:40 am

Dawson

I take off my pants so I'm just in my shirt and boxers, and quickly get under the covers after I turned off the light, leaving the lamp on. I smiled, and held them up so she could get under. "I'll keep you and the baby warm, don't worry," I say, and chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:43 am

Sabrina

I giggle my sweet giggle, and get under the covers then cuddle up next to him. "Goodnight, Dawson," I say and shut my eyes then fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:15 pm

Dawson

"Goodnight, Sabrina," I say, and wrap an arm around her with my hand on her stomach. I fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next