Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 10:57 pm

Jasper

I grabbed her phone again, and put it in my back pocket. "I don't want you to get hurt, and that boy has a bad reputation. I don't want you seeing him again." I walked inside, and sighed as I sat at the kitchen table. "Amber, am I a good father to Sabrina?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 11:00 pm

Amber

"Yes, you're a good father to her," I say and hand him his sandwich then take a seat across the table.

Sabrina

I get into my Jeep, and drive to my friend's house.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 11:05 pm

Jasper

"I made Charlie leave, I took away Sabrina's phone, and I told her she could never see him again. I know Charlie's trouble, and I don't want her to get hurt. Why can't she see that?" I say, and take a bite out of the sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 11:11 pm

Amber

"She's a teenager, that's why," I say and Jenny and Joshua come inside. They sit down, and start to eat their lunch as they color.

Sabrina

I get to my friends, and walk inside. I smile when I see Charlie, we leave the house and get into his car. Charlie and I drive all the way to Hollywood.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 11:16 pm

Jasper

"I hope Jenny and Joshua don't turn out like her," I say, and kiss Joshua on the head.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 11:21 pm

Amber

"Jasper! Don't you dare say that, Sabrina is a very good young lady, she's just blinded by a bad person!" I say and look him dead in the eyes, not happy with what he said. Joshua and Jenny finish eating then coloring, they run back outside to play.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 11:23 pm

Jasper

"Well I'm kinda loosing hope that she's going to realize that! Lord knows what that boy's already done to her!" I say, and look her back in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 11:28 pm

Amber

"I understand that but don't talk about our daughter like that ever again," I say and stop looking him in the eyes then go upstairs to our room.

Sabrina

We arrive in Hollywood, and rent a apartment here. I sit on the porch, and kinda start to wish that I didn't leave home.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 11:30 pm

Jasper

I put my face in my hands, and sigh.

Jenny

I giggle, and give Joshua a flower. "Here you go, big brother!" I say, and smile.

[Here's Jenny! I couldn't resist picking out her picture!]

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 2 JennyMelviaEQUINOX_zps48e0c9af
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 11:35 pm

Amber

I sit on the bed in our room, and start to write in my journal. I have three boxes full of journals that are completely used up.

Joshua

I smile, and put the flower in our tin can of things. I sit on the swing, "thank you, Jenny," I say after a minute.

{Aww! She's so freaking cute! -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 2 1957203059 }
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 11:37 pm

Jenny

"You're welcome, Joshua!" I say in my high-pitched voice. I looked, acted, and sounded like a five year old, even though me and Joshua were both five. I looked up, and pointed at the flock of birds. "Look!"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 11:46 pm

Joshua

I smile and look at the birds with her, "their pretty!" I say and watch as they fly around in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 11:48 pm

Jenny

They fly away, and I stand up. I sit on the swings, and giggle. "Joshua, push me!" I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 11:52 pm

Joshua

I push her gently on the swings, and smile as I watch her swing then push her gently when she comes back down.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 11:55 pm

Jenny

I giggle, and smile as my hair blows around. "Higher! Higher!" I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 11:57 pm

Joshua

I push her higher but not too higher, I push her again when she comes back down.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:00 am

Jenny

I smile, and get off of the swings when he stops pushing me. I poked him in the chest. "You're it!" I said, and started to run. It was a little painful for me to run or jump due to my thin bones.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:02 am

Joshua

I smile and chase her. I get close to her, and gently poke her, "you're it!" I say and run the other way.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:04 am

Jenny

I giggle, and start to chase after him. I trip, and start crying as a bruise forms from me hitting my shin on the edge of our sand box.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:09 am

Joshua

I run over to Jenny, and kneel down to her. I look at her bruise and kiss it gently, mom comes out and picks Jenny up. She starts to calm her down. I sit on the edge of our sandbox as I stare at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:10 am

Jenny

I sniffled, and looked at it. "Mommy, it hurts," I say, and rub my eye.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:14 am

Amber

"I know but it'll go away, I promise," I say and kiss her little cheek gently then wipe away her tears with a gentle hand.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:19 am

Jenny

I nodded my head, and rested my head on her chest. "Mommy, I'm tired," I say, and it starts to get dark. Daddy walks out, and takes me out of Mommy's arms. "C'mon, Priness, I think it's time for bed. You, too, Joshua," I say, and take him by the hand. I take them up to the room that they both share, and tuck them in. I sat down in a chair, and started to read a story to them like I always did before they went to bed.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:21 am

Joshua

I yawn, and quickly fall asleep, along side with Jenny.

Amber

I go inside, and Sabrina walks inside. She sits next to me, and starts to sob her eyes. She tells me what happened between her and Charlie. I listen, and hold her in my arms like I would when she was little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:30 am

Jasper

I smile, and turn off the lights, leaving on the night light for Jenny. I walked downstairs, and looked at Sabrina and Amber. "Princess, what happened?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next