Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 9:17 pm

Amber

"I love you, too, boo bear," I say and kiss her on the nose, I gave her that nickname when she was little. I just called her that and it stuck. I smile and go back to watching TV.

Sabrina

"Dad! Can you come here?" I call from my room and look at a forum that has a couple in their twenty's who want to adopt a baby.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 9:24 pm

Jasper

I go up to Sabrina's room, and sit on her bed. "What do you need, Princess?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 9:27 pm

Sabrina

"Do you think they would be a good couple to adopt the baby?" I ask while showing him their forum, they seem like a really sweet couple and they also have another adopted child. I truthfully don't want to give my baby up for adoption but I know that I'd never be able to give him or her the right care or housing they'll need.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 9:34 pm

Jasper

"I think they would be great for the baby, but don't you want to keep it? They live in Alabama. It's all the way across the Country," I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 9:42 pm

Sabrina

"I do want to keep the baby but I really don't think I could provide for the baby, I'm only seventeen and I don't have a job," I tell him, and look him in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 9:49 pm

Jasper

"And do didn't think that I would help you?" I say, and ruffle her hair up.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 9:52 pm

Sabrina

"But what about college? You know that I've always wanted to be a Orchestra director," I say and close my laptop then put it on the nightstand beside my bed.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 9:56 pm

Jasper

"While you're at college, I'll watch him or her. Don't worry." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:02 pm

Sabrina

I nod my head and smile a little, I give him a hug.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:03 pm

Jasper

"Ah, there's that smile!" I say, and hug her back.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:05 pm

Sabrina

I smile and we let go from the hug after a moment, I get my laptop and show him some new music that I've been writing. I use my keyboard then I compose the rest on my laptop.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:11 pm

Jasper

"That's very good," I say, and watch as Jenny opens the door with one of our newest Military members, Dawson Roy. He blushes a little whenever he sees Sabrina, and I get up off of her bed. "Is it time for the inventory check again?" I ask. "Yes sir. We need your authorization to begin," he says, and I sigh. "Oh fine. Let's go, Dawson," I say, and he takes one last look at Sabrina before we leave. Jenny crawls onto Sabrina's bed. "I think he likes you!"

[Here's Dawson!]

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 5 Dawson_zps3e336a10
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:17 pm

Sabrina

I laugh a little at what Jenny says, "I don't think so, maybe he just thinks I'm cute," I say and gently tickle her tummy.

{He's a cutie!}

Last edited by Fearless1028 on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:20 pm

Jenny

I laugh loudly, and push her hands away. "That tickles!"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:23 pm

Sabrina

"Well I would think so, silly!" I say and laugh a little, then kiss her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:28 pm

Jenny

I layed down next to her, and jumped whenever the door opened. I saw Dawson walk in, and he grew red again. "Uh, e-everyone went out, so I'm supposed to stay here and watch Jenny," he says.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:30 pm

Sabrina

"Alright, I'm staying here, though, I have nothing to do," I say and get my laptop again then put on my headphones and start to edit some music.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:37 pm

Dawson

"Uh, if you need me, I'll be in the living room. I'm Dawson by the way," I say, and go out of her room.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:43 pm

Sabrina

He's a nervous wreck. I think to myself and giggle a little. I get up, and go to the kitchen for something to snack on.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:48 pm

Dawson

Don't be weird. Don't be weird. "Uh, s-so how are you?" I asked, and mentally slapped myself afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 11:00 pm

Sabrina

I look at Dawson, and smile a little. "I'm fine, and yourself?" I say and nibble on a saltine cracker, I usually hate these things but it tastes so good right now.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 11:03 pm

Dawson

"Uh, I'm good," I say, and smile a little.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 11:15 pm

Sabrina

"Why did my dad tell you to stay here and watch Jenny if I'm here?" I ask and sit next to him on the couch after eating the cracker. I truly don't think dad would send him here to watch Jenny since I'm here.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 11:21 pm

Dawson

"Uh, he was worried that something bad might happen while he was gone," I say, and rub my neck.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 11:29 pm

Sabrina

I giggle a little, "alright," I say and start to watch TV.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next