Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!

Go down 
+4
FireflyNight
Penny848
danabug
rabidfangirl411
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 4:23 pm

~Amaria~

I sighed and pulled my legs up to my chest. I grabbed my stick again and began to poke my barf. Soon I half-heartedly poked it again. "Seems like this is the part where I have to wait for something interesting to happen.." I muttered then threw my stick. "Fetch invisible dog." I said again.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 4:30 pm

"I may be a pure blood, but dead things still creep me out." I say as I reach for a rabbit. I bit into it and drank. "So, what do you do as ruler, King Damian?" I say, adding in the King part because I didn't know if I could just call him Damian.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 4:42 pm

Summer

"Rule the kingdom, execute vampires who hurt any human, make sure the werewolves stay in their kingdom." Our uncle answered.
Suddenly a cute young looking vampire walked in and cleared his throat.
"Sir he's here." He said before running out the room.
I looked up from the table to see a vampire. His eyes a dark crimson. His skin a pale cold color as all of us and his beautiful dark black hair. I gave him a glare once I realize who the young handsome vampire is.
"Devin I want you to meet my niece and nephew. Oh and Xen's pretty girlfriend." Our uncle said.
I glared at Devin as he bowed his head at all four of us before sitting at the table.
"Do eat before I tell you why your here." Our uncle said.
I continue glaring at Devin as he at but looking away when ever I think he is looking at me.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 4:46 pm

[Jeez. There is nu one for Amaria to talk to! XD I'll just lurk until something happens to Amaria! ^-^]
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 4:48 pm

I blushed when Damian called me pretty. I wiped my mouth and reached for another rabbit. I look at this Devin fellow. He seems very familar.

[Awwh! Amaria can take a walk in the woods and discover the Vampire kingdom. That'll give Amaria quite a big shock.]
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 4:55 pm

[or the werewolf kingdom]

Summer

After everyone finish we continue to sit in the huge dinning room.
"Devin could you do me a favor?" Uncle Damian ask.
"Yes your highness, what can I do for you?" He ask.
"Could you teach my niece how to control her hunger?" He ask.
"What?!" I gasp.
"Yeah what?!" He ask.
"Would you so kindly do that for me?" He ask again.
"I'm sorry your highness. I'll teach her." He said.
I crossed my arms and made a face at Devin.
"Would you guys like to live here?" Our uncle ask.
I would love to live in a vampire kingdom but I have no idea if Xen and Emerald would.
"Yes! I would love too." I blurted out.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 4:57 pm

"I wouldn't mind. Would you, Xen?" I asked. Being around other Vampires could really teach me about the culture and our origin.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:01 pm

[Alright. I guess we'll see which one my insane imagination chooses! ^-^]

~Amaria~

I decided to go take a walk. My legs felt crampt and I needed a good stretch. I walked in what I thought the direction Summer, Xen, and Em walked in. I continued to walk. I sat down for a rest about an hour later. I heard howling. I turned around and saw the biggest wolf I have ever seen. I fell off my rock from surprise and hit my head on a tinier rock. I blacked out seeing the big wold change into a normal man and kneeling down next to me.

[Looks like my imagination chose the werewolf kingdom! XD]
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:04 pm

[xD!! Poor Amaria, she's gone through so much the past three days.]
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:05 pm

[I KNOW! The poor thing!]
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:08 pm

Xen

"Not at all. Anyway I've been missing living in the castle." I said.
"Indeed and we miss you an Summer running around playing pirates while hitting people in the head." Our uncle laughed.
"Thank-you for telling Emerald that." I muttered.

Summer

"So Devin you live in this castle?" I ask annoyed.
"I do Summer and your about to live in it too again, aren't you?" He ask annoyed too.
"Yeah...have a problem vampire boy?" I ask.
I got up along with Devin. Both of our eyes turn to a dark Crimson. We begin to pounce on each other when my uncle stopped us.
"Why not show all of them to their room?" He ask Devin.
"Yes sir." He grumbled.
We followed behind him.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:10 pm

I giggled and held Xen's hand while they led us to our rooms. "Hitting people on the head, huh? Crazy boy," I ruffled his hair and smiled.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:15 pm

Xen

"Uh no of course not." I said embarrassed.

Summer

"Here is your room, Xen." Devin said, opening the door, "Your room is next to his, Emerald. Your room though is down a little farther, Summer."
I waved bye to them both before following Devin deeper into the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:17 pm

~Amaria~

I woke up with a splitting headache. I groaned. When I sat up the dude who I saw turn from a wolf walked up.
"You should get more rest." He said. I rolled my eyes.
"I don't need rest. I wanna know where I am." I said. He forced me to lay back down.
"Get more rest and I'll tell you." He said. Soon I fell asleep again.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:17 pm

"Well, my Prince, show me around the kingdom." I say while curtsying.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:25 pm

~Amaria~

I woke up again this time feeling much better. I sat up again and looked around for the guy who has been nursing me back to health.
"Hello? Anybody there?" I called.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:27 pm

Xen

"Okay my beautiful princess." I bowed to Emerald.
I held her hand as I led her out the castle and into the kingdom. The first place I showed her was the theater.
"Summer and I would come here as little kids an watch plays all day." I told Emerald.
One play is about to begin so I sat on the ground.
"Want to watch some?" I ask.

Summer

"This is your room Summer." Devin said.
I walked in and looked around in amazement. I remember my room as a little girl. I use to play tea parties with my stuff toys all the time.
"You remember?" Devin ask.
"I think so...but...whatever." I muttered, "So want to go and explore the kingdom?"
"What? you want me to come?" He ask.
"Yeah I mean not as girlfriend or boyfriend. I dumped your sorry butt for a reason." I said, flipping my hair.
"Whatever." He muttered and begin to leave.
"Wait! don't you?" I ask.
"Fine." He said annoyingly.
We headed out the castle and to the theater.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:29 pm

"Sure!" I said as I sat down sat to Xen, "What's the play about?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:36 pm

Xen

"The play is about two young men vampires who fall for a beautiful vampire princess. The princess has to only choose one but she doesn't know which one to choose. So the play is basically about how the princess has to go through tragedies to find her true vampire lover." I explained to Emerald.

Summer

We arrived at the theater and I sat behind Xen an Emerald. Devin sat beside me and we begin to watch the vampire play.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:39 pm

I watch the play intently. I lean my head onto Xen's shoulder just as the play slowly came to a close. I clapped and everyone stood up. "Where to next?" I ask, standing up.

[Hey! I'm a Intern!]
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:41 pm

~Amaria~

No one responded so I stood up and walked over to the bookshelf on the other side of the room. The words looked like some other language which I could surprisingly could understand. I was surprised so I set the book down and sat down in one of the chairs in front of the fireplace.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:47 pm

[Me too!]

Summer

"Hey guys want to come with us?" I ask Xen and Emerald, "Were going to the bakery."
"Sure, come on Emerald. your going to love the bakery." Xen said.
I grabbed Devin hands with out noticing and ran down the street to the bakery then waited there for both Xen an Emerald. I moved my hand also quickly as possible from Devin's.

[Also i'm almost finish with the sims and I'll post the pictures of Xen an Emerald soon, plus there are more with Summer too]
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:49 pm

[Imma hobo! *holds up cup and begs for money* XD]

~Amaria~

I sighed and looked at the old wicker clock. It was 9 o'clock. I sighed again and started to lounge on the chair.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:49 pm

[Awesome!! I can't wait!]

I walk into the bakery and I breathe in the aroma. I walk over to a display case and look in. I see some muffins and bread, "Xen, can I have some? Please?" I ask, pointing to the display's contents.

[Lol. *hands Sky a dollar*]
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:54 pm

[Thank you! :3]

~Amaria~

Soon I heard a door open. I peeked out from the side of the chair to see the guy who has been healing me.
"Ah. Your awake." He said.
"I've been awake for an hour." I muttered. "Now tell me where I am." I huffed.
"Your in the Werewolf Kingdom called Full Moon Falls." He said. I sighed.
"Great. Just great. Now I'm stuck with a bunch of werewolves." I muttered. He smiled.
"Yes, you are. Now the elders would like to meet with you. Come along." He said. I stood up and followed him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next