Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!

Go down 
+4
FireflyNight
Penny848
danabug
rabidfangirl411
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:24 pm

[Uh yeah of course XD]

Xen

I gave Summer a hug before running into the same class Emerald is in. I sat down in the seat beside her.
"Hey looks like we share the same class together." I said.

Summer

"Francis I think we share a class together." I said, "Want to go there together?" I gave Chance a hug before turning back to Francis for a answer.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:26 pm

I smiled at Xen, "Yeah, that's awesome! It would be even awesomer if you magically make my ribs heal," I said as I, yet again, tried to make myself comfortable in the chair.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:30 pm

Xen

"Sorry I can't do that but I can buy your lunch for you today." I said, nervously.
How much I wish to have Summer here to help me talk to her I thought.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:30 pm

~Amaria~

I finished Chapter one and was half way through Chapter two when the bell rang. I got up and packed up all my stuff and headed to Science. I kept my nose in my book as I headed toward the Science. I ran into a couple of people and mumbled a sorry while still engrossed in it. When I finally looked up I saw that I was in a hallway I didn't recognize. "Oh great. Now I'll be late for sure." I mumbled looking around.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:31 pm

I smiled at him, "That would be nice. Now let's see if we have the next class together. I have Algebra 1."
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:33 pm

--Francis--
"Sure!" I led the way through the hallway.

--Jess--
I noticed a girl I didn't recognize. "Need help?"
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:34 pm

I got up, "I'll see you in our next class together," I smiled and hugged him. "Bye!" I mentally screamed as I walked out the door.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:40 pm

Xen

I stood there in shock. I couldn't believe she hugged me. I mean girls usually only flirt with me and Summer is my twin sister so she hugs me all the time but never a girl just hugs me. I smiled happily and quickly ran to my next class.

Summer

I held Francis hand as he led the way to the class we share.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:44 pm

I arrived in Algebra 1 and was immediatly handed an assignment. I sat down in a desk and started writing. I finished it and put it on the teachers desk. I sat back down and opened To Kill A Mockingbird.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:46 pm

~Amaria~

I jumped back when I heard someone say, "Need help?" I looked up to see a guy I didn't recognize. "Er yea. I need to find the Science lab." I said. Normally people would just ignore me and go over to their friends and gossip about the abused girl who looks like she should be in jail.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:55 pm

Summer

Math class is the only class I share with Francis. I grabbed a seat beside Francis and laid my book on the table.

Xen

I almost opened the door to my class when I felt sick. I rush to the bathroom and threw up blood in the toilet. I knew why I'm sick and I know why Summer was sick but I'm not allowed to tell her. I walked out the bathroom and went to the nurse office before I fainted.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:56 pm

I closed my book, since I had gotten bored with reading it. I started to daydream about Xen. I snapped out of it when the teacher called out our grades. She came to my paper, "Emerald Zucker...100." I sighed with relif and smiled. My rib cage started hurting increduously, and I asked to go to the nurse. She teacher said yes, and I walked over there, gripping my torso the whole way. When I arrived, I saw Xen laying on a cot. "What do you need, dear?" the nurse asked. "Uh, I have two broken ribs that are hurting really bad, and what happened to him?" I asked. "He fainted. I'll give you and ice pack and some Tylenol and you can lie down for a bit." I nodded and took the pill and ice. I layed down in the cot next to him and cringed with pain.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:04 am

--Jess--
"Well, at every time you meet a place where you can turn either left or right, turn right. Do this twice. Afterward, go straight until you see a huge globe hanging near a door. Then, go one more door down, and you will get to the science room." I talked while writing on a piece of paper. When I finished, I handed the paper to her with written instructions. "Also, I tend to talk too fast, so here are written directions." I pulled out a map. "And in case you need to find another room."
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:06 am

~Amaria~

Dang that guy talks fast. I thought as he handed me a map. "Thanks!" I said smiling. "Whats your name? I'm Amaria." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:07 am

After about five minutes, I stopped hurting. I happened to nap a bit, and the nurse pushed me to wake me up. I screamed, and started breathing heavily. "Sorry, sweetie. I'm going to give you some more ice," she said as she removed the pack of water from my stomach. I sighed and layed back down. I looked at Xen, whose eyelids were fluttering.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:18 am

Summer

The principal came in the math class, interrupting the teacher. The teacher walked over to the principal and they both started talking then our teacher came to my desk.
"Summer you have to go to the nurse."
I looked confuse, "Why?"
"Your brother fainted."
I rushed out the classroom leaving my backpack and arrived in the nurses office in about five minutes. I saw Emerald as I rush over to Xen's bed.
"Is he alright?" I ask the nurse. She gave me a gentle smile as tears ran down my face. I hate seeing my brother hurt.

Xen

I woke up and got up slowly. I saw my sister sitting on the floor, she got up and walked over to me once she saw me awake.
"Are you okay?" She ask.
"I'll be fine." I told her.
"That's always what you say, even when we were kids." She muttered.
I notice Emerald and gave her a smile, "Hey."
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:19 am

--Jess--
"I'm Jess, and these are my two British cousins." I pointed at my cousins.
"Oliver." One said.
"Blake." The other said.
"We are his cousins from Britain, and we are twins." They said at the same time.

--Tammy--
I rushed to class. I sat down just in time.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:22 am

~Amaria~

I stared at Jess' twin cousins. "Nice to meet you Oliver and Blake." I said smiling. I turned to Jess and whispered. "Do they always talk at the same time?" I asked a bit frightened.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:22 am

"Hi," I say to him, "I hope me screaming didn't wake you up. The nurse pushed me awake. My god did that hurt," I go into a sitting position and and stand up. "You okay?" I ask him.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:31 am

Xen

"No you didn't wake me and I'm fine." I answered.

Summer

"Are you positive?" I ask.
Xen gave me a annoyed look and I licked my tongue out. I jumped up on the bed Xen is on.
"I'm allowed to stay with you today." I told him. He nodded and continue talking to Emerald. I begin to feel awkward and left out so I jumped off the bed.
"I'll go get us some smoothies." I told Xen then I turn to Emerald, "Want a smoothie?"
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:33 am

"Yeah!" I said. She rushed off to the cafeteria, and I turned to Xen, "So, tell me about yourself." I smiled and sat back down on the cot.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:41 am

Xen

I nervously rub the back of my head, "Um well our parents died mysteriously...we live with our aunt and uncle who cares little about us. Their mostly out all night. Um that's really all." I said as I made myself comfortable.

Summer

"Three smoothies, Maryanne." I said to the lunch lady.
"Why?" She ask meanly.
"Because my brother doesn't feel well and If I can't get him a smoothie then I will tell the principal you love him." I said with a evil smile.
"Three smoothies on the way." She said quickly.
After getting the smoothies I rush back to the nurse office and gave them their smoothie before sitting beside my brother.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:48 am

Summer walks in before I could say anything and hands us our smoothies. "Thanks! So, do you guys wanna hang out after school?" I ask. I really wanted to learn about these two and having a really good relationship with them wouldn't kill me.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:51 am

Xen

"Sure, would you Summer?" I ask looking at her.

Summer

I finish drinking my smoothie before answering.
"Yeah sure I'll hang out with you guys." I smiled, "Where should we go?"
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:54 am

"How about the park?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next