Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!

Go down 
+4
FireflyNight
Penny848
danabug
rabidfangirl411
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:59 pm

Xen

"Sure." I said.
"Prince Xen and Princess Summer." The bakery guy smiled, "Nice to see you again."
I suddenly realize who the vampire is.
"Kevin nice to see you again too." I smiled.
"Kevin! oh my gosh!" Summer squealed, she ran up to Kevin and hugged him.
"How can I help you two?" He ask.
"Could I have four muffins?" Summer ask then handed him some money, "Thanks Kevin."
Summer handed Devin two while she ate the other two.
"What would you like Emerald?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:02 pm

I pointed to the display case that held the muffins and bread, "A Muffin and a bunch of bread," I walk over to another display case that held pasteries. "And some cookies!" I always act like a little girl around baked stuff.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:06 pm

Xen

"Kevin you heard the young lady." I smiled.
Kevin laughed and put all the pastries in a brown paper bag. I handed the money to Kevin and headed out the bakery.
"Where to next?" I ask.
"To the movie store!" Summer shouted.
We all followed Summer and Devin to the movie store.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:09 pm

"You might go broke by the time we're done exploring," I say to Xen. We walk into the movie store and I start looking around. I spot a movie that I've always wanted to see: Dragon Heart. I walk over to Xen, "Can I get this? I've heard it's an awesome movie." I say to him.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:09 pm

~Amaria~

I huffed as the elders blabbed on about me telling the human world about Full Moon Falls and how I can't tell any vampires where it is located. I sighed.
"I was out cold when I got here so how am I supposed to tell them where it is?" I asked. The lead elder smiled and nodded.
"Good point Ms. Harrison." He said. "You may go now." He added. I stood up and walked back out the door meeting up with the guy whom I have no clue his name is.
"Sounds like it went well." He said closing the door behind me. I shrugged.
"I guess it went well." I said.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:20 pm

Xen

I laughed at how Emerald is acting, "Sure you can get it." I said.
I paid for the movie and we both waited outside for Summer an Devin.

Summer

I bought over five movies from the store but Devin bought them for me. I couldn't refuse a offer like the one he offered. I put the bag on my shoulder and left out the store.
"So you guys want to go back to the castle and watch the movies we all bought?" I ask.
"Sounds fine to me, how about you Emerald?" I ask as we started walking.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:25 pm

"Sure!" I say as I stare intently at the movie cover. I grab Xen's hand and we walk to the castle.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:32 pm

Summer

I leaped on Devin's back and he ran lightening fast to the castle. Once there I jumped off and we both walked in my room laughing. I slip the first movie in before sitting on the bed.
"Okay were going to watch 'Spongebob' movie first." I said.
"Do we have too?" He ask in a whining voice.
"Yes!" I snapped.

Xen

Once at the castle I put the movie on in my bedroom and both Emerald an I begin to watch the movie she chose.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:36 pm

I curled up next to Xen and rested my head on his stomach. I watched the movie and it was surprisingly good. It was to the part where the Knight was meeting the dragon for the first time. I looked at Xen, "Do you like it?" I asked.

[How're the pictures coming along? I'm so excited! **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 277638789 ]
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:39 pm

~Amaria~

I lounged in the chair while Mark, the dude who nursed me back to health, lounged in the other chair while we watched TV.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:52 pm

Xen

"This is a really awesome movie." I said.

Summer

After watching all the movies Devin bought me, I turn the television off and stared out the window. A eerie silence filled around us and I begin to feel awkward around Devin.
"So...uh...thanks for buying me the movies." I said.
"You welcome." he said.
I mess with my hair. I had no clue how to start a conversation around Devin but I knew I had to start one.
"So when do you start teaching me?" I ask.
"Tomorrow." he answered.
I nodded and jumped when my door swung open.
"Devin when need you at the gate." A vampire said.
"Okay! see you tomorrow Summer." Devin said.
I waved bye and went to sleep.

[Yep! my game is just being a jerk! >.<]
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:55 pm

[Bad game!! D:]

The movie ended and I yawned. "'Night Xen," I said as I kissed him and walked out of the room. I opened my closet and grabbed a pair of stretchy shorts and a random shirt. I crawled into my bed and closed my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:00 pm

[Me has question! Whats going on at the gates?]

~Amaria~

I fell asleep on the chair.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:02 pm

[The gates? Whaaa...]

I wake up in a panic. The same dream from two days ago. I leap out of bed and walk over the Xen's room. I quietly open the door and stick my head in, "Psst, Xen..." I whisper.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:12 pm

[Yep! a horrible game >Sad]

Summer

I leaped out of the bed and ran out my bedroom. I almost slid but quickly caught my balance. I wanted to know what was happening at the gate because it has been bothering me after Devin left. I ran out the castle after slipping on a jacket. I practically hurt myself from almost running into many open doors. I stopped when I saw many werewolves coming through the gate. Vampires are trying to stop them but they kept coming.

Xen

"Yeah?" I whispered.

[Werewolves! ah! >.<]
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:14 pm

"I had a nightmare again. C-can I sleep with you?" I asked. I hear the pattering of feet and ignore it.

[Nuur!! Not the warewolves!! >_< ]
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:17 pm

Xen

"Sure you can." I said and move so she can have room to sleep.

Summer

I spot Devin quickly and dash toward him.
"What's happening?" I ask.
"We don't know. The werewolves just came attacking." He said.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:19 pm

[Ah.. Okay! ^-^]

~Amaria~

I slept peacefully almost completely aware of my surroundings. I was aware of Mark leaving and then I heard howls coming from a little bit away. When I woke up Mark was still gone and I could still hear the howls. I looked out the window but couldn't see anything. I sighed and grabbed the book I had earlier and started to read it.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:21 pm

I jogged over to xen's bed and curled up next to him. I rested my forehead on his shoulder and closed my eyes, only to have the nightmare return. "Xen, it keeps coming back." I wimper.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:28 pm

Xen

"Okay." I said.
I wrapped my arms around her and try to comfort her.

Summer

"Try to see what they want!" I yelled over the howling.
"We tried." He said.
I ignored him and ran up to the gate. I heard Devin call me to come back but I ignored him and continue to the werewolves.
"Hey!" I yelled, the wolves and everyone stop to see what I wanted, "Why ya'll destroying my kingdom?"
One of the wolves turn to his human form. He walked toward me.
"You vampires almost killed all of us!" He shouted.
I looked around confused then burst out laughing.
"Us?!" I ask, holding in a laugh, "Like my uncle would allow any of his vampires destroy you stupid pathetic wolves." I hissed.
They growled and I hissed.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:31 pm

I close my eyes and bury my face in Xen's side. This time, I managed to fall into a deep sleep, aside from the commotion outside.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:34 pm

~Amaria~

I snuck out of the room and down a couple flights of stairs then out the door of the building. I snuck over towards the howling. I saw wolves and then I saw Summer talking to Mark. I hide behind a tree and watched the scene unfold.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:36 pm

I opened my eyes as the commotion became louder. I flung the covers off and ran down to the courtyard. I instantly wished I hadn't. I saw tons of warewolves fighting with other Vampires. One tried to attack me, but I blocked it by holding up my forearm. I ran towards Summer, "What's going on?!" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:38 pm

~Amaria~

I saw Em come out and she was nearly attacked by a werewolf. I gasped and stay hidden behind the tree.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:41 pm

Another wolf comes at me. This time it pins me to the ground. I throw it off of me and kick it across the courtyard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next