Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!

Go down 
+4
FireflyNight
Penny848
danabug
rabidfangirl411
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
danabug
Intern
Intern
danabug

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 3:54 pm

I'm sorry it took so long! Here they are!

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Tumblr_m6wp7m3gsd1qlo2bto1_1280
Name: Alan Williams
Traits: family-oriented, athletic, equestrian, diva
Favorite Food: Hot Dogs
Favorite Music: Indie
Favorite Color: Blue
Bio: Alan lives in an apartment with his parents, Angeline and Jedidiah, his twin sisters Alma and Eileen, and their baby sister, Rae. He hates living in the city, and wishes he could live in a nice, sprawling house where he could have a stable full of horses, like they do at his grandmother's house. He loves visiting his grandparents and older sister Lake out in the country and yearns for sunshine and open skies.

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Tumblr_m6wp7m3gsd1qlo2bto2_1280
Name: Farrah Sherwood
Traits: absent-minded, diva, equestrian, neurotic
Favorite Food: Steak
Favorite Music: Indie
Favorite Color: Red
Bio: Farrah lives in an apartment with her father, Kane (a "starving artist") and her baby half-brother, Harley. Her father never married her mother or Harley's, and both women left him. Farrah is the one solely responsible for the well-being of Harley, since her father is likely to forget the baby exists while he is in "the zone". Though she loves living in the city, with its bright lights and endless opportunities, she loves spending time at her grandparents' ranch with their many horses.

Farrah's dad and Alan's mom are siblings, so these two are first cousins. They're very close.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 3:58 pm

Summer

Good thing I don't have to hide my personality, "Peanut butter and jelly sandwich's." I told him, "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 4:10 pm

----Francis----
"I like cookies!" I smirked. "Especially M&M cookies! I always feel like a little kid when eating them."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 4:18 pm

Summer

"Cool." I smiled, I never feel like a little kid when I eat food. "My favorite music is pop and I sometimes enjoy other music but mostly pop. what is your favorite music?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
danabug
Intern
Intern
danabug

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 4:19 pm

-Farrah-
I am awakened by the sound of a clay pot being thrown against a wall. That's the third time this month, I think. I stumble out of bed and through my father's bedroom to the side room he calls his "studio". The remains of the pot are scattered on the floor, and I bend down to pick them up. "What is it this time, Dad?"
"Rosanna called. She said if I don't pay up my tab at her store within the next week, she'll cut me off. She can't cut me off, Fare. What am I without clay and paint?"
I scan his clothing, covered in both the aforementioned supplies. "Clean?" I ask.
He glares at me with the same silvery eyes I have, and I mirror his action. Maybe we have the same eyes, but in this case, trust me, the apple falls far FAR from the tree.
I shake my head and head back into the room I share with my little brother, Harley. He's still in his crib, but he's wide awake and clearly doesn't want to be in his crib for much longer. I pick him up and help him get dressed before changing out of my own pajamas. It's a perfect day to go to the park. Not bothering with the old, slightly grungy stroller, I hold him on my hip for the short walk to the park. There are many teenagers hanging about, talking, but Harley's my first priority. I place him on one of the bouncy things, this one shaped like a firetruck, and sit down in the mulch nearby to text my best friend and cousin, Alan.

-Alan-
Hey, I'm at the park, wanna meet me here?
I sigh. I wish I could, but my mother has other ideas about how my day should be run.
Can't right now. I text back. I have to take Alma to her dance studio and get groceries, among other errands. Maybe afterwards, if you're still there?
She texted back almost immediately.
Aww, okay.

-Farrah-
Now what am I going to do? I wasn't planning on spending all day with a two year old....
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 4:21 pm

----Francis----
"My favorite music is anything but classical. My favorite color is white, what's yours?"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 4:28 pm

Summer

"I hate classical too and my fave color is pink." I answered, I looked back to see my friends still typing away on their cellphones. I smiled a little because they don't even know how long I've been gone. I turn back around and ask, "So what you like to do during your free time or whenever?"
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:00 pm

----Francis----
"I like to cook, and take walks outside."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:21 pm

Summer

"I enjoy shopping and doing things at night." I told him, not realizing what I just said. I sat uncomfortable while I kept looking around, feeling like I'm being watch. I try to get my mind away from the feeling and ask, "When do you usually walk?" I ask, knowing that probably is a weird question.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:28 pm

----Francis----
"I like to walk in the evening, and be able to see the sunset." I add, "I also like walking at night, and seeing how peaceful it is."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:43 pm

Summer

"Cool...um you want to walk sometimes together?" I ask, completely forgetting what I do at night. I pushed it pass my mind because it's alright to miss one night or a couple, right? "I mean at night because its very beautiful at night. Plus I can show you were I hang out with my friends."
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:51 pm

----Francis----
"Sure! I am still new here, so I would love to make a friend." I said. I like this girl already, but I do not know why.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 7:04 pm

Summer

I gave him a smile and I felt so excited which I couldn't hold in. "When do you want to walk?" I ask. I grabbed my cellphone from my pocket and scanned my schedule. Everything the same so I'm going to change that. I deleted everything from my schedule and shoved my cellphone into my pocket.
"I'm free for the whole week." I told him, hoping I won't get in trouble by my family.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 7:08 pm

----Francis----
"How about tomorrow? We can meet here after school, and I could bring a picnic basket with peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, along with cookies. That is, if you want to do tomorrow after school here." I know how to cook cookies, and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 7:14 pm

Summer

"I would love too." I smiled. I usually hang with my two best friends on any day but for once I want to change. I laid my pink sequin purse down.
"So your new here?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 7:21 pm

"Yes, I moved here around 5:30, in the morning. I moved from a small country area, but I can't remember the name at the moment. But what is important is what is going on now." I tried to scan my brain for the country town, but I couldn't remember the name.
Back to top Go down
Jcsim13
Jcsim13

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 7:22 pm

~Dill~

"Oh.... I'm sorry!"
I felt awkward for bringing up my family.
"What school do you go to?"
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 7:24 pm

----Tamera----
"It's alright, there was no way you could have known about my parents. I go to Simon G. high school here, I am a freshman."

Last edited by rabidfangirl411 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 7:26 pm

Summer

"What school are you attending?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 7:29 pm

----Francis----
"I go to that Simon G. high school nearby. I am a sophomore." I responded.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 7:38 pm

Summer

"I go to the same high school. I'm a sophomore too."
I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and check to see who is calling or text me. A text from Michelle stating my two friends are going to the usual place they go. I just shook my head and text back that I'm talking to someone and go ahead with out me. I turn my attention back to Francis after shoving the cellphone in my pocket.
"Sorry about that...my friends were wanting me to hang out but I didn't feel like hanging out with them." I said, I wanted to stay and chat with him. I don't know what it is about him but I enjoy being around him, even if I just met him.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 8:05 pm

----Francis----
I notice that the sun is setting. "Isn't the sunset beautiful?" I comment. "I have always liked the sunset."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 8:12 pm

Summer

I looked at the sunset. The colors are so beautiful and the sky is about to get dark. I gasp and I grab my cellphone out my pocket. I look at the time but thankfully it isn't time for me to go. I quickly put my phone back in my pocket.
"I think its beautiful. I usually enjoy it much better at the beach or on a hill." I told him.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 8:23 pm

----Francis----
"I agree, but it still is beautiful." I smiled a little.

Last edited by rabidfangirl411 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jcsim13
Jcsim13

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 8:33 pm

"Ok." I smiled.
"I'm home schooled so I don't get out much."
Suddenly my pocket started to vibrate!
I pulled out my phone and read the Txt.
"Darn... Mom wants me home! I wanna hang out again some time! Do you have a phone number or email?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next