Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!

Go down 
+4
FireflyNight
Penny848
danabug
rabidfangirl411
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:26 am

----Francis----
Hi, my name is Francis. Francis Ashton." I introduced myself, and extended my hand for a handshake.

----Tamera----
"Okay Dil. I can give you the short version of the book. It is about a version of england that is ruled by bad people. Then, there is this one guy, who has a vendetta with the evil people. The guy who has a vendetta is called V. It has a lot of bad stuff in it, so keep it away from little kids. You would have to read it to understand it." I said, running out of breath at the last sentence.
Back to top Go down
Penny848
Intern
Intern
Penny848

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:34 am

Name: Kate Sheriden
Picture: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Screenshot-93-1
**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Screenshot-92-1
Traits: Animal lover, Flirty, Party Animal, Loves the outdoors
Favorite Food: Fruit Parfait
Favorite Music: Pop
Favorite Color: Yellow
Bio: Kate lives in a 4 bedroom home with her Mother, Father, Brothers, and Sisters. Kate being the oldest gets her own room. She sings all the time but never infront of anyone. Her sisters have once caught her singing and tried to convince her that she is good. But Kate happens to share bathroom with her 4 siblings. The quadriplits. Dane, Kane, Candy, and Mandy. She is always totally annoyed at them and they bother her to the ends of the earth. She always tries to escape their annoyingness.
Back to top Go down
Penny848
Intern
Intern
Penny848

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:36 am

I woke up to screaming of my siblings. I groaned and grabbed my favourite summer dress and necklace. I brushed my hair then walked out of my room. I said one thing before I walked out the front door, "Yes mother, I'll be home before 8." I slammed the door. I didn't even need my mother to question me. Then I walked down to the park and sat on a swing, thinking about my bland life.
Back to top Go down
Jcsim13
Jcsim13

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:39 am

~Dillon~

"Sounds cool!" I laughed.
"I'm just reading Asterix... Always love it!"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:39 am

Summer

"Nice name." I said, shaking his hand. I messed with my hair a little, not good at starting a conversation. I usually am but for some reason, I can't talk to him. "That juice is probably good." I said. Confused and angry at myself I moved uncomfortably in my chair.
"Um I didn't mean that uh I met to say...uh...sorry about my freaky friend." I said, first thing that came to mind. "She can sometimes be awkward and uh weird." I hope he knows how to talk to people, unlike me.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:44 am

Blake

I continue to skateboard until I arrived at the park. I glance around before flipping my skateboard into my hand. I laid it beside a bench I'm nearby and brought my guitar out its case. I sat on the bench and started playing slowly then once I got use to it I started playing better.
Back to top Go down
Penny848
Intern
Intern
Penny848

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:48 am

I looked around and didn't see anyone that would hear me. I started singing, "I'm at a payphone, trying to call home....." But I sung a bit to loudly....
Back to top Go down
Jcsim13
Jcsim13

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 2:00 am

~Skylar~

On the one side of me there was a girl singing and she was pretty good but on the other a guy was playing a totally different tune on his guitar.
It was getting on my nerves...
I got up, walked further down the park and lay down on an empty bench far from any music.
I sighed.
"Nothing to do"
Back to top Go down
Penny848
Intern
Intern
Penny848

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 2:02 am

I saw this girl look at me then walk off. Embarrassed that I sung to loud I stopped. I saw this guy playing guitar and walked over to him. "Hey there," I'm not the OMG I want to go out with you type of girl, I just wwant to be his FRIEND not girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 2:04 am

----Francis----
"It's OK, although it was a bit awkward." I shrugged. "How are you today?"

----Tamera----
I chuckled. "I used to read those a lot! I always liked Dogmatix."
Back to top Go down
Jcsim13
Jcsim13

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 2:08 am

~Dillon~

"Ok I guess! I had to get away from my siblings! All they do it annoy me!! How you doing?"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 2:16 am

Blake

I head someone say "Hey there"
I stop playing to see a girl with short brown hair, "Hey." I greeted. I didn't take my eyes off her but instead motion her to sit beside me, "I'm Blake Rider."

Summer

"I'm great...just trying to get away from my family for a while." I told him, which is the truth.
Back to top Go down
Penny848
Intern
Intern
Penny848

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 2:18 am

I sat next to him smiling, "Hi Blake, I'm Kate Sheriden." I smiled and glanced at his guitar. "You can play the guitar really well."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 2:22 am

Blake

"Thanks and I like your name." I said.

((lol and I like your name what the heck?))
Back to top Go down
Penny848
Intern
Intern
Penny848

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 2:28 am

I laughed, "Thanks, and what song were you playing?"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 2:35 am

Blake

I looked down at my guitar then back at her, "A song I wrote."
Back to top Go down
Penny848
Intern
Intern
Penny848

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 2:37 am

"Whats it called?"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 2:41 am

Blake

"True death." I told her, "It probably sounds weird."
Back to top Go down
Penny848
Intern
Intern
Penny848

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 2:44 am

"Sounds different, I guess..." I smiled, "I have never wrote my own song before." I smiled again.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 2:50 am

Blake

"You should try." I told her, "Its fun."
Back to top Go down
Penny848
Intern
Intern
Penny848

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 3:00 am

"I'm more of a singer than a guitarist." I said grinning, "But whenever I sing something random it's well....bad." I shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Jcsim13
Jcsim13

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 3:22 am

~Skylar~

I ended up drawing on my arm out of boardom....
My arm probably looks fully tattooed now!
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:58 am

----Tamera----
"Pretty good! I just got a part time job because I am going to need it to pay bills... I live alone, because my parents died, and I am an only child." I looked at the ground at the last sentence.
----Francis----
"I see... I live with my nanny, due to the fact my parents died. My nanny lives with me because my parents died. She is taking care of me."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 2:21 pm

Summer

His parents died so did mine but I'm not allowed to let anyone know. I have to lie and say I live with my parents. I hate my life why do I have to always lie. I gave him a tiny smile trying to think of a good lie. Wait! why think of a lie, just tell him you live with your parents.
"I'm sorry about your parents." I said, "I live with my twin brother and au-mom and dad." That was to close. I uneasily shifted to look out the window. So far so good. I turn back around to face him. Still giving him a smile. I don't enjoy lying especially to someone I like.

Blake

"I enjoy singing random." I said giving her a smile, "But mostly I just enjoy playing the guitar or skateboarding."
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 2:54 pm

----Francis----
"Okay..." I didn't believe her, but I didn't push it. "Let's get to know each other better. What is your favorite food?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next