Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 6:10 am

{I made an RPG on Fantasy Lane! It's called Impulsive! Very Happy }
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:06 am

Cody

I smirked. "I think we better save the baby shopping for whenever I actually know what I'm having. I don't want it to be butterflies and I'm having a boy. And I have plans tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:14 am

Nathan

"Yay, I don't have to go on a stupid baby shopping spree!" Betty says and Kat rolls her eyes, Betty moves Lane and sits at the table. "I have to go to the doctors tomorrow, dad burned me again last night." She says, she take off her shirt and shows them her newly burned arm which is already burned and the burn scars are still there, there are more on her body which you can clearly see. Her body kinda looks like Freddy Krugars burn marks.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 9:04 am

Cody

"Yeah, he bruised my cheek and gave me a few cuts here and there. I got him back by uppercutting him and I knocked him out." I softly touched my cheek, and went back to eating.

[I checked out Impulsive! It looks awesome! I'll put up my form whenever I get back from school.]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 9:08 am

Nathan

"I'm not talking about Nathan's dad, I'm talking about my dad and boyfriend, I live with them and they use blow torches on me, lighters, knives and iron clothing presses that they warm up and stamp onto me then rape me." Betty says while taking a sip of her coffee then puts a sugar cube in.

{Thanks! Can't wait for you to join! Smile }
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 9:09 am

Cody

"I hope you report that to the police," I say, and wash my plate.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 9:15 am

Nathan

"I have done that they say every time that they can't do anything about it because I'm not a legal adult and that I could be doing this to myself then framing them, I have tried to runaway but they just find me and things get worse." Betty says and her phone buzzes, she answers and starts to get yelled at by her father, Ben. Betty holds back tears, the things Ben says to her is beyond words, and even comprehension. "I'm sorry, daddy!" She says and starts to cry, "you need to come home you little b!tch!" He screams, they hang up. She shakily grabs his wool coat, puts on her pink flats and wipes away her tears. "I have to go, call the police if I'm not back in two hours, Kat." She says and leaves, Kat sighs and starts to take care of Lane.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 9:17 am

Cody

I gagged, and ran to the bathroom. I sighed, and flushed the toilet. "I guess I can't eat Italian food now," I say, and walk out.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 9:20 am

Nathan

Samuel walks in, he is clearly tired but still has a smile on his face, and it was for Betty. "Kat, where's Betty?" He asks while taking off his jacket then hangs it on the coat rack. "She went home, Ben called her home." She tells him, "why would you let her go!?" He asks while grabbing the house phone, he dials Betty's house number but no answer. He tries again.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 9:25 am

Cody

I walked out, and looked Samuel up and down. "I'll go with you to Betty's house. Men should not beat women," I say, and put on my boots.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 9:27 am

Nathan

Samuel nods his head, he puts on his jacket and he drives them to Betty's house which is a trailer in a trailer park. They get there, he pulls into the drive way and a shrill scream comes from the house, it's Betty's scream.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 9:29 am

Cody

I get out of the car, and try to open the door. I sighed, and kicked it open. I ripped Betty away from who I thought was her father, and I pushed her out of the house. I started to get into a fist-fight with Ben.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 9:33 am

Nathan

Betty is already beat to the point you can barely tell it's her, Samuel kisses her on the forehead, sets her in the car, and walks into the trailer. He beats down Betty's suppose to be "boyfriend." Samuel is a extremely good fighter, he is very slender but can pack a punch.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 9:35 am

Cody

I knock out Ben, and ignore the burn mark on my arm, and my bleeding forehead. I walked out with Sam, and we drove back home. I walked inside, and cleaned up my face.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 9:40 am

Nathan

Samuel coddles Betty, "why do you go back there, Betty?" He asks while wiping away the blood on her face, "I don't know why I go back, maybe I think they'll change." She says and coughs up blood, "no, Betty, they'll never change." He says and puts burn ointment on her now newest burn which is on her breast, their in the guest room, Betty only allows Samuel to see her completely naked or in a bikini, no one else. He helps her get dressed in Pj's and lays her in the bed, he covers her up, kisses her head and she falls asleep. He walks out of the room, closes the door and sits on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:03 pm

Cody

I hand up, and sigh. I walk to our room and change into my boxing outfit which was a pair on black work-out shorts and a pink sports bra. I tied up my hair into a pony tail, stuffed my gloves and mouthpeice into a bag, and put on sandals. I looked at Nathan, and tossed him his shoes. "C'mon. I got called to fight today instead of tomorrow." I walked down stairs, and turned the TV to the channel that would air the fight. I walked out the door, and stood by Nathan's car, tapping my foot impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:06 pm

Nathan

I put on my shoes quickly, grab my car keys and go to the car. We get in and I drive us to the arena.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:10 pm

Cody

I get out of the car, and jog into the arena. I had bought Nathan first row tickets. I go to the back, and my trainer talks to me as I put on my gloves and mouthpeice. The announcers chatted on about me, but the only peice I heard was, "Let's see who can last more than ten seconds with this chick! Weighing in at ninety pounds, Cody Varga!" I kicked off the sandals, and walked into 'The Octagon".
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:13 pm

Nathan

I sit at my seat, and watch them fight. I don't like that she is fighting while pregnant but it's her choice.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:16 pm

Cody

I slam the girl to the ground, and she's knocked out cold in eight seconds. They take her away, and I stand on my side as I drink water and my trainer gives me tips. I watch as they bring in a huge guy. It wasn't odd to see me fighting people heavier than me. I smirked, and we started to fight. I was so fast he couldn't even touch me.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:19 pm

Nathan

Whelp, now I know how my mother felt when I fought in the arena. I continue to watch but sometimes close my eyes when the guy takes a hit at Cody.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:21 pm

Cody

I got back up, took a leap, and punched him across the face, knocking out a tooth, and him. I spit out a little blood, and watched as they replayed the punch in slow-motion on the big screen.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:24 pm

Nathan

I watch the punch in slow motion and smile a little when she knocks him out. Damn, she's got some moves. I think.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:28 pm

Cody

A new guy comes out. We're only half way done through the whole thing. I do a round-house kick to his face, and he catches my foot. I grabbed his arm, pushed off from his gut with my other foot, flipped, and landed on my feet. He hits the cage, and I start to rapidly punch him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:31 pm

Nathan

As I watch questions surf my mind. What if all the jumping, moving and flipping is rattling the baby too much then the baby will die from that? Stupid thoughts, they pick the worst time to surf!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next