Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:09 am

Cody

"Glorious," I mumble, and sigh. I looked at all of the men. I got up, and refilled their cups.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:12 am

Nathan

Neal walks in, "we can trust her, and you all have no business being here doing my job." He says and sternly looks all the men in the eyes, Neal has a Mob ring too, his just has a deep green diamond instead of a light purple like mine.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:16 am

Cody

"Sorry, but you weren't answering our phone calls," the one in the green jacket said. I watched as all of them filed out the door. Sctt hesitated a little, but finally left. I sighed with relief.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:19 am

Nathan

Neal leaves and I look at Cody, "nervous?" I ask and laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:20 am

Cody

"Scott's my ex," I say and start to read my book again.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:24 am

Nathan

"Oh um, okay." I say and finish my coffee, I hear Lily sobbing and she walks into the living room as she cries. "I'm pregnant!" Lily says and cries more.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:28 am

Cody

"Oh yeah, so am I," I say plainly. I went upstairs, changed, and went out with Kailyn.

{Here's cody's outfit. This is much easier than describing things. LOL.]

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 OUTFIT1CV_zps06912c36
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:30 am

Nathan

"Who's the father?" I ask Lily and sit on the recliner, "I don't know his name, I just know it started with an S." She tells me and continues to cry.

{It is so much easier, lol!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:33 am

Cody

I spot Scott as we walked along the sidewalks, taking in the beauty of Italy. He walked up to me, and smiled. "Hey, Cody," he said. I kicked him in his speacial place, and me and Kailyn continued on as he rolled around on the sidewalk in pain.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:37 am

Nathan

Lily walks out of the house, and sees Scott rolling on the ground in pain. She helps him up once he stops rolling, "hi, Mr. Scott." She says quietly, she knows him just through the parties and such. She continues to walk as she tries to remember the name of the guy she had sex with last night.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:41 am

Cody

"Why'd you break up with Scott, anyways, Code?" Kailyn asked me. I sighed, "Because I didn't want to feel heartbroken that he went to the military, Kai." She nodded her head, and we suddenly gasped as we were thrown into a van and whisked away to the countryside.

{I remembered Cody got kidnapped quite a few times.]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:47 am

Nathan

I sit on the couch, waiting for Cody to get back but I get worried about her so I go out looking for her.

Lily sees the person who kidnapped Cody and Kailyn, she knows him, and well. She follows the van without getting noticed.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:52 am

Cody

Me and Kailyn sit tied up on chairs. The knot was extremely complicated. I stared forward, biting the gag they put in my mouth. The guys circle around us, and I look around the place.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:55 am

Nathan

Lily walks into the house, goes to the basement and looks at the men. "Stan, why are you doing this!?" She asks in her tiny voice, and looks him in the eyes. Stan is the guy she had sex with last night, and he is the father of the baby.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:58 am

Cody

"Because I can and will," he says, and I roll my eyes. A guy punched me across the face, and I shot him a dirty look.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:01 am

Nathan

"Don't hurt them!" Lily says and she is so tiny and short compared to the men, she only weighs about ninety pounds. "You want information about the Mob, don't you?" She asks Stan and walks up to him, he is two feet taller then her and could easily over power her if he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:05 am

Cody

I grunted and shook my head at her. No! Lily, don't! Oh, where the heck was Nathan, Clay, and Neal whenever you need them. Heck, I would even be fine with Ben or my father! I started to move around as I shook my head at Lily, begging her not to say anything and just to go.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:08 am

Nathan

"Well, speak Stan, or are you going to shot me or something!?" Lily says and crosses her arms, she is very ballsy and will stand her ground.

Clay, Neal and I are at the door to the basement leaning on the wall, waiting for the perfect moment to come in, we sent Lily here to try to get information from Stan.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:11 am

Cody

Stan crosses his arms. "My business is none of yours," he says, and holds a gun to my head. I stared at the wall. Not shaking, not crying, not red, nothing. I was very good at hiding fear when it was needed to be kept a secret.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:15 am

Nathan

"Your business is my God damn business because if you remember correctly, you had sex with me last night, and now I'm pregnant with your kid!" She screams, and swipes the gun from him, she pushes him down and we come down very quickly. We kill Stan's little buddies and untie Cody and her friend. Clay picks up Stan, and knocks him out with one punch. Lily walks up stairs, clearly upset and mad.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:17 am

Cody

I put a hand on my stomach, and Kailyn ran out of the house screaming bloody murder. I walked out, and started to cry nonstop. (A rare occurance, might I add. This might surprise all of them.)
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:20 am

Nathan

I walk up to Cody, and hold her in my arms. "Are you alright?" I ask softly while wiping away her tears. Clay puts Stan in the trunk of his car and he gets in the car with Lily, and Neal.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:23 am

Cody

I put my head on his chest, and hugged him tightly. "N-no, I'm not okay. All I could think about is henever you guys were going to get here and if the baby was okay."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:27 am

Nathan

"I promise everything will be okay, Cody." I say and set her in the car after kissing her on the forehead, I sit next to her and Clay drives us all home.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:30 am

Cody

I walk inside, and go up to our room. I kick off my shoes, lay on the bed, and continue to cry. Stan could have pulled the trigger, killing me and basically the baby, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next