Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:52 pm

Last edited by xodramaprincess on Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://impulse-sims3-forum.canadian-forum.com
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:52 pm

You are allowed a MAXIMUM of 2 characters. If you are RPing as 2 characters please SPECIFY which you are at the BEGINNING of your message so there is no confusion. Thank you.

Last edited by xodramaprincess on Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:53 pm

Role Played by xodramaprincess
Traits: Flirty, Great Kisser, Hotheaded, Artistic, Party Animal
Bio: Brandi has never really liked any of the women she meets, and between her attitude and sleazy job, they don’t exactly like her either. Brandi has a passion for Bikes and Hard music, and isn’t afraid to sell herself out to get what she wants. Although Brandi isn’t completely broke she has very limited funds and makes her money by selling her art, working at GENTs, winning fight and bike races, and prostitution. Brandi doesn’t care what anyone thinks and isn’t looking to make friends or relationships, but she knows that a part of her craves to find Mr. Right.

Role Played by rabidfangirl411
Traits: Flirty, Charismatic, Light Sleeper, Natural born performer, Easily impressed
Bio: Maria had parents that were immigrants looking for work. They eventually joined a gang for money and food.When Maria was born, her father was killed in a robbery at a bank, so her mother raised Maria herself. Maria's mother eventually died, and Maria got the cheapest place she could find. She inherited 1,000 simoleons from her mother, which she is running out of. Maria happens to like cropped tops, and most men just want here for her breast size. She wishes she could get reduction or something for that.

Role Played by rabidfangirl411
Traits: Loner, Daredevil, Vehicle Enthusiast, Unlucky, Athletic.
Bio: Ethan generally keeps to himself, except at work. His parents never were there for him, so he ran away. Since then, he has become a young adult. He still doesn't know many people.

Role Played by Fearless1028
Traits: Animal Lover, Flirty, Great Kisser, Artistic and Ambitious
Bio: Katherine is a sweet girl but has her problems. When she was fourteen her mother died in a car crash. Katherine went out into the world on her own and found a gang. She started drinking and doing heroin at the age of fifteen and became the girlfriend of a abusive boyfriend. She eventually left the gang and her boyfriend. Now at the age of twenty she is a stripper at the GENT’s. She is working there to support her heroin and drinking problem, she does a little extra ‘work’ at the streets to live in her apartment in the District. She has given up on life and is now slowly dieing from the drugs and alcohol. Is there any hope for her?

Role Played by xodramaprincess
Traits: Athletic, Good Sense Of Humor, Computer Whiz, Ambitious, Childish
Bio: Braiden has had a tough life. His parents were always supportive and his childhood was good but when he reached adulthood things went bad. His wife died of cancer when he was twenty five and later his sister went missing until her body was found abused and dead. Unable to get the thoughts of these two lost women from his mind he now works as a bartender at GENTs, the women there remiding him of his sassy and sensual wife and his spotlight craving model of a sister. Braiden does his best to help the club move smoothly and keep the women who work there happy, Often telling jokes to cheer them up. Despite his good intentions it hasn’t been found all to unfamiliar for him to get drunk at the end of the night and take one or two ladies home or to the private rooms.

Role Played by Jcsim13
Traits: Hotheaded, Handy, Computer Wiz, Dare Devil, Flirty.
Bio: Nick was born and raised in this District.
Her parents never really bothered much about her so she had to bring herself up.
Now 21 she works as a Mechanic and is hooked on drugs.

Role Played by Bbrocker111
Traits: Grumpy, Loner, Rebellious, Handy, Computer Whiz
Bio: Cody has the "I don't give a care" attitude. She was born and raised in Bridgeport, and learned how to use a gun when she was ten. Normally she isn't foul-mouthed, but can be very sarcastic, so it wasn't a shock when she moved to the District to get away from her parents.

Last edited by xodramaprincess on Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:03 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:53 pm

To apply for a job either send your application in with it set as your occupation or have your character apply at the location during Role Play. Please remember that you may choose to be jobless or in the life of crime.

Mechanics:
1) Nicole "Nick" Dark
2) Cody Varga
Sales Men/Women:
1) OPEN!

Bar Tender:
1) Braiden Harth
Strippers:
1) Katherine Millock
2) Maria Gonzalez
3) OPEN!
Private Room Workers:
1) Brandi Bottomslash
2) OPEN!

Chef:
1) OPEN!
Bus Boy/Girl:
1) OPEN!
Waitors/Waitresses:
1) OPEN!
2) OPEN!
3) OPEN!

Cashier:
1) Ethan Kennith

Cashier:
1) OPEN!
Phsychic:
1) OPEN!

Cashiers/Store Workers:
1) OPEN!
2) OPEN!
3) OPEN!
4) OPEN!

Mixoligists:
1) OPEN!
2) OPEN!
Entertainers:
1) OPEN!
2) OPEN!
3) OPEN!
Bus Boy/Girl:
1) OPEN!

Last edited by xodramaprincess on Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:04 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:26 pm

Full Name: Brandi Bottomslash
Traits: Flirty, Great Kisser, Hotheaded, Artistic, Party Animal
Bio: Brandi has never really liked any of the women she meets, and between her attitude and sleazy job, they don’t exactly like her either. Brandi has a passion for Bikes and Hard music, and isn’t afraid to sell herself out to get what she wants. Although Brandi isn’t completely broke she has very limited funds and makes her money by selling her art, working at GENTs, winning fight and bike races, and prostitution. Brandi doesn’t care what anyone thinks and isn’t looking to make friends or relationships, but she knows that a part of her craves to find Mr. Right.
Headshot:

----

Back to top Go down
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:30 pm

((Now Open for anyone who wishes to join! Smile ))

----

Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:53 am

I would love to join but you'll have to wait for my character because I'm over at my sisters Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:29 am

Full Name:Maria Gonzalez
Traits: Flirty, Charismatic, Light Sleeper, Natural born performer, Easily impressed
Occupation: [I will leave this blank until she gets a job, then I will update it.]
Bio: Maria had parents that were immigrants looking for work. They eventually joined a gang for money and food.When Maria was born, her father was killed in a robbery at a bank, so her mother raised Maria herself. Maria's mother eventually died, and Maria got the cheapest place she could find. She inherited 1,000 simoleons from her mother, which she is running out of. Maria happens to like cropped tops, and most men just want here for her breast size. She wishes she could get reduction or something for that.
Headshot:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play)   Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:58 am

I will join! I will have my sim soon after I figure out how to put a white background behind her. Probably within today. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:32 pm

Fearless1028 wrote:
I will join! I will have my sim soon after I figure out how to put a white background behind her. Probably within today. Smile
((if you put a white wall behind her while taking the screen shot then that's all Smile ))

----

Back to top Go down
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:33 pm

FireflyNight wrote:
I would love to join but you'll have to wait for my character because I'm over at my sisters Very Happy
((that sounds great! Very Happy ))

----

Back to top Go down
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:33 pm

((@rabidfangirl
excellent! I'll update the front!))

----

Back to top Go down
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:13 pm

I left GENTs at around 3 in the morning. My last customer was still left in the dusty old room I had rocked his world in just moments before. The pathetic fool had lasted no longer than 15 minutes. hardly impressive...
But for the 100 simoleons cash, it was no skin of my back. I walked out and stood under the ledge of the club, avoiding the rain that was pouring heavily down, as I counted each bill carefully. "95...100." I folded the money back over and tucked it into the inside pocket of my long brown coat. Another day, another F*ck, another dollar. It didn't so much as phase me anymore. This was work, and to have a life I had to work.
I pulled my coat in tighter around me and retyed the thick band that clinched it at my waist before snatching a small umbrella that was just inside the door of the club. I clicked it open and walked out into the cold wet weather; not caring about the man I had left behind, the bouncers would take care of him when he was discovered still panting for breath anyways. I had only been living in this town for 2 months but it already felt like eternity. The town was small, dangerous, and mostly deserted. It was rare you saw a new face. Not that it mattered, It's not as if I'm a social butterfly anyways. As my heels clicked on the pavement I looked on, though I could have sworn I could hear the sound of feet moving quickly that weren't mine, I ignored it. It wouldn't have been the first time I heard things that weren't there. Even so, I could handle myself. I had nothing to worry about.

----

Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play)   Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:45 pm

xodramaprincess wrote:
Fearless1028 wrote:
((if you put a white wall behind her while taking the screen shot then that's all Smile ))

(Thank you). Smile )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:51 pm

Full Name: Ethan Kennith
Traits: Loner, Daredevil, Vehicle Enthusiast, Unlucky, Athletic.
Bio: Ethan generally keeps to himself, except at work. His parents never were there for him, so he ran away. Since then, he has become a young adult. He still doesn't know many people.
Headshot:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:51 pm

((he's added to the front Smile ))

----

Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play)   Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:15 pm

Name: Katherine Millocks
Traits: Animal Lover, Flirty, Great Kisser, Artistic and Ambitious
Bio: Katherine is a sweet girl but has her problems. When she was fourteen her mother died in a car crash. Katherine went out into the world on her own and found a gang. She started drinking and doing heroin at the age of fifteen and became the girlfriend of a abusive boyfriend. She eventually left the gang and her boyfriend. Now at the age of twenty she is a stripper at the GENT’s. She is working there to support her heroin and drinking problem, she does a little extra ‘work’ at the streets to live in her apartment in the District. She has given up on life and is now slowly dieing from the drugs and alcohol. Is there any hope for her?

Headshot:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:48 pm

((I love that sim, Fearless! She looks awesome!))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play)   Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:14 pm

rabidfangirl411 wrote:
((I love that sim, Fearless! She looks awesome!))

(Thank you! Smile )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
danabug
Intern
Intern

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:40 pm

(I'll be sending in a Sim, but I must make one first)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:49 pm

ETHAN'S POV
I woke up around 3:00, sweating. It was only a dream, It was only a dream... I tried to reassure myself. You see, I seem to have a reoccurring dream every night. It is when I ran away, that I started having this dream. I am in a white room, pure white, and my oxygen is running out. I start to see red, but then a hole appears in the floor and I am falling into nothing. My body is caught on fire, and my body is turned into ashes. No idea why I am having this dream. I decided to have some cereal. I noticed a woman walking by my house, but she didn't notice me, so I went back to my cereal. After I finished, I took a shower and brushed my teeth.

Last edited by rabidfangirl411 on Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:01 pm

((updated the front and no rush with the characters Smile this is open so anyone can join at any time with any character *so long as their teen-Young adult*))

----

Back to top Go down
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:16 pm

Brandi
I was close to my appartment. Much like me it was one to stand out. Unlike other appartents it wasn't located out near the town, which may explain why it's such cheap rent, though it certainly would make up in bus fair if I was too lazy to make the 2 hour long walk. When I got to the complex I noticed something strange...

A large collection of belongings was outside the appartment building. I walked closer and it dawned on me.

"$h!+!" I cussed loudly, probably waking some of the sleeping neighbors, as I ran to the large assortment of material.

On top of the belongings was an eviction notice:

"Dear Miss. B. Bottomslash,
due to the noise issue and violence complaints of over tenants, as well as the constantly late rent you are being evicted immediately from your dwelling. Apologies for any inconvience."

The landlords name was signed on the bottom with a stamp of authenticity.

I crumpled the letter and tossed it hard at the wet grass.

Fuming I took in the appearance all of my clothes, my toiletries, and linens. They were all soaked.

This was great...

I was next to broke, my stuff is wrecked, I'm out a home, and I have no one to stay with... super...

Sighing I gathered my stuff in my arms and put what I could fit into my large purse. Attempting to squeeze the rest into my drenched back-pack on the ground.

I don't know what I planned for living arrangements, but I didn't exactly care at the moment. The only thing on my mind being how badly I needed a drink. The club was closed until 8 tonight so the cheap bar there was not an option.

Looked like I was making a trip to Hope and Heart... The liqour store was about an hour and a half from my house... If I walked slowly I'd be there after they opened if I took my usual pace I'd probably be sitting on the ground for a while...

"Where's a cheap motherfucking motel when you need one..."

----

Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play)   Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:26 pm

Katherine:

As I drive home from work at GENT'S, I see a woman walking down the road. She looks familiar, maybe she works at GENT'S too? I know this is going to bug me so I park on the side of the road and walk up to her. "Excuse me miss, do I know you?" I say tapping her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:29 pm

Brandi
"F*ck off Katherine..." I mutter as I stop and turn to look at her.

I was too tired and too pissed. The only reason I didn't whip around and blow up at her was because she worked with me. Despite my attitude a fellow stripper was a fellow stripper.

"I'm not in the mood to talk right now." I told her, wanting nothing more than that drink I was on my way to get.

----

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next