Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:46 pm

Cody

"I love you, too, Neal. I can't wait until we have a life together someday," I say, and kiss him passionatly on the lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:49 pm

Neal

I smile and kiss her back just as passionately, I pull away after a moment. "Can I show you something, but you have to promise not to tell anyone?" I ask and look her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:53 pm

Cody

I nodded my head, "I'm very good at keeping secrets."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:01 pm

Neal

I take her to the library and go to a panel bookshelf, I take out my keys and unlock it. It slides up, revealing a security system, I put in the code and the whole wall slides away. "Alright, this is how I make all of my money, people have tried to steal all of these things but they can't, and I have been kidnapped because of this." I say and take her down to the basement. I flick on the lights, the whole room lights up and shows displays of stuff. By stuff I mean, nano gloves, Military grade bullets, weapons, high tech suits that disappear when put on and so much more. "I run a business, I make all of these things, and sell them to the Military." I explain to her, I put on a nano glove and lights up, it lets you climb anywhere you please. "I have the highest IQ ever recorded in History, making me a prime target for kidnapping and people have tried to steal these things but they usually get killed by the traps or at least get injured but I have this place now on high security at night time now." I tell her and put on the other glove, it lights up and I jump up to the ceiling, the nano gloves let me hang just with my hands pressed to the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:05 pm

Cody

I look around. "This stuff is so cool!" I laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:11 pm

Neal

"Thank you." I say and smile, let go from the ceiling and land on my feet. "These things are something that you'd see from the future, I guess you could say." I say and laugh a little, I grab a pistol and it comes alive at my touch. "Each weapon is designed to come alive at the owners touch, everyone of them is unique and there is no exact same designs, no one has the same weapon." I tell her, and walk over to the target I have set up. I fire the pistol and it lets out a blue bullet that flies at two hundred miles per hour, killing anything in it's path and will scramble your brain if you get hit in the head with it, killing you instantly. The dummy's head explodes from the bullet and I set the gun back in place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:17 pm

Cody

"That is amazing," I say, and wrap my arms around his waist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:19 pm

Neal

"Took me ten years to get all of these things made and actually sold." I tell her and hold her close to me, I kiss her gently on the lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:21 pm

Cody

I pulled away, "That's very impressive, Neal." I started to kiss him again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:23 pm

Neal

"Thank you, it's nice to know that you like what I do." I say when I pull away, my Scottish accent comes in thick. I press her very gently on the wall and kiss her gently on the lips again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:25 pm

Cody

I pulled away. "I especially like that gun. It's simply brilliant for lond-range shooting," I say, and my Scottish accent shows up strong.

[Are you going to make Neal a Dominatrix again?]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:27 pm

Neal

"That gun is ten thousand dollars if you buy it alone but if you buy is with a couple others it's seventeen thousand dollars." I tell her and laugh a little.

{I don't know, what do you think?}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:29 pm

Cody

"I'm not saying I would buy it, but if I wanted to have a bad a$$ gun I would," I say and laugh loudly.

[I think it would be interesting to see what their relationship would be like considering they're getting married 'n' stuff.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:33 pm

Neal

I laugh a little and walk over to a gun, "this is called the Peacekeeper." I tell her and walk over to the shooting range again. I fire it, it is silent, very deadly and it disappears. I press a button and it disappears but a thin coating of static shows where it is.

{He'll be a little bit of one but not like last time, just here 'n' there type of thing.}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:36 pm

Cody

I smiled, and took it out of his hands. I fired it, pressed the button, and the head of the dummy practically exploded as the bullet went through. I laughed. "Now that's how you do it!" I say loudly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:43 pm

Neal

I hear footsteps coming down the stairs and my sister comes down and she is smiling. "Made this, see if you can put it together." She says and hands me a blue print, I put on my glasses and roll open the blue print. I read it, grab the pieces I need and with great focus and skill I start to put it together.

-------

http://impulse-sims3-forum.canadian-forum.com/viewtopic.forum?t=145
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40