Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:33 pm

Cody

I get out of focus, and the guy punches me on the underside of my chin. My mouthpeice flies out, and I land on the ground. I got up about five seconds later, put the mouthpeice back in, and charged at him. I had him pinned to the ground in ten seconds. I win the match, get up, and rub my jaw.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:36 pm

Nathan

By the time she is done fighting him, the look on my face is worried and shocked mixed together. I shake it off, hoping her and the baby are okay.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:39 pm

Cody

The rest of the matches were with girls, and I had them knocked out in six seconds. I held up the belt, and there was a big smile on my face as the crowd cheered wildly.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:42 pm

Nathan

I smile and wait for her to come out of the cage, I stand at the cage entrance.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:44 pm

Cody

I walk out of the cage, and take out the mouthpeice. I kissed Nathan on the cheek, and slipped on my sandals. I shoved my stuff into the bag, and stood infront of him. "How'd I do?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:45 pm

Nathan

"Wonderful." I say and smile, I kiss her on the forehead and we leave.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:48 pm

Cody

I get home, and see everyone huddled around the TV, including Nathan's father. I go to the bathroom, and rinse my mouth out so there's no blood in it. I put on pajamas, and look at my little bump in the mirror.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:53 pm

Nathan

I look at dad, he is quite fine right now since he has his medication for his back and he actually isn't drinking. Lily plays with Lane, but she doesn't seem right at the moment. Lily looks up at me, "what are you looking at, Nathan?" She snaps, she is never this nasty. "Jeez, nothing." I say and go to the library, I start to read a book.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:56 pm

Cody

I walked out, went to the kitchen, and put an icepack on my chin. I layed on mine and Nathan's bed, and watched myself in the TV.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:02 pm

Nathan

I hear a slam of the front door, and Lily screams outside, what the hell is up with her? The screaming stops after a moment, then I hear the lighting of a cigarette with a match. I get up, walk outside and stand next to her in the cold bitter night air. "What's the matter, Lil?" I ask, using her nickname. "Nothing, just everyone is up in my space and I have been a little edgy lately." She says and smokes her cigarette, "you shouldn't smoke, you're not a legal adult." I say and look at her, "doesn't matter to me." She says. Lily is usually straight edge, sweet, funny and usually goes to church. But lately she has been cranky, going off of her straight edge lifestyle and she hasn't gone to church in a long time. "Is anything going on that I don't know about?" I ask, "no." She snaps and continues to smoke.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:03 pm

Cody

I curled into a tight ball, and whined as I felt extreme pain coming from my adbomen.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:05 pm

Nathan

Why is Lily so cranky and moody lately? I think to myself as I walk inside, I go to Cody when I hear her whining. I walk in and look at her, "are you alright?" I ask and sit next to her on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:06 pm

Cody

I shook my head, and actually felt a tear roll down my cheek. I rarely ever cry. I flipped over, and put a pillow on my stomach.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:11 pm

Nathan

I call for mom and she walks in, she is a Mid-Wife and she is a Nurse. "Yes, sweetheart?" She asks, and takes quick notice to the pain Cody is in. "Why is she in such pain?" I ask, "she might be having Braxton Hicks contractions, those are extremely painful." She says, she walks over, moves the pillow away from Cody and presses gently on her stomach. "Still hard, the baby feels fine, so it is probably Braxton Hicks contractions." She says and walks out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:16 pm

Cody

I played my head on Nathan's lap, and cried silently as the contractions came and went.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:21 pm

Nathan

My mother walks back in and lifts up Cody's shirt, she puts a wet little towel on stomach that has a homemade mint ointment on it. "The coolness of the mint eases the tense cramping feeling when a contraction comes, making it less painful." She explains to Cody and smiles, she walks out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:24 pm

Cody

I layed still, and breathed deeply as I shut my eyes tightly. The contractions went away, and I fell asleep as I held Nathan's hand tightly.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:25 pm

Nathan

I cover Cody up with the blanket after putting the towel in the laundry bin, I change into my Pj's and fall asleep next to her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:33 pm

Cody

I wake up in the morning and get out if bed. The bruise had hone away, and my baby bump was already getting big. I smiled, and put on my black sweat shirt. I put on my purple pajama pants, and went downstairs. I made myself a cup of coffee and drank it as I read the newspaper.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:36 pm

Nathan

I wake up, take a shower and get dressed. My mother makes breakfast which is eggs, bacon and almond pancakes. Kat takes care of Lane, Lily sits grumpily on the couch, Samuel and Betty aren't here yet. My father and Clay talk a a little about the Football game. I come downstairs and make myself some coffee.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:40 pm

Cody

I rub my back, and frown. "I can tell I'm going to hate pregnancy," I mumble, and get up. I fill up the mug, and sniff in the sweet smell of the pancakes.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:42 pm

Nathan

My mother finishes making breakfast, she sets the table and puts mugs of coffee at everyone's plate. We all sit down at the table and chat as we start to eat.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:45 pm

Cody

I felt a rush of water go between my legs, and I looked down. "Already? This freaking early! I haven't even finished my food, kid!" I felt a contraction, and I winced. I swallowed the food, and exhaled deeply. "Please tell me there's a doctor in the room because the ambulance never gets here fast enough."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:48 pm

Nathan

I call the ambulance, my mother helps Cody to the couch and tells her to push, my mother knows exactly what she is doing since she is a Mid-Wife.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:56 pm

Cody

I pushed and scream from the pain. "Is this thing a watermelon or something?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next