Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Empty
PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:00 pm

Joseph

"Sure, do you like Go Fish?" Murphy asks Scarlett and smiles at her.

I close the door again after Scarlett, "there, now we can have our time." I say and laugh then kiss her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:02 pm

Cody

I tackled him to the bed and kissed him back.

Scarlett smiles, "Yes!" She took Murphy's hand and dragged her back inside, her long pigtails bouncing at her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:05 pm

Joseph

I kiss her chest and run my hand up her thigh.

Murphy lays out the Go Fish cards and they start to play.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:06 pm

Cody

I laughed as he tickled my thigh a little. I looked at him, "You tickled me!"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:09 pm

Joseph

"Yup." I say and smile then kiss her on the lips. I unhook her bra as we kiss.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:10 pm

Cody

"Are we good?" I asked and looked into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:14 pm

Joseph

"Yes." I say and kiss her on the lips then take off her shirt.

{Time Skip!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:18 pm

Cody

I wake up to my phone buzzing. I set it on the bedside table and ignore the text messgae. I snuggle back up to Joseph, and fall back asleep.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:24 pm

Joseph

I wake up a little later to my brother knocking on the door, "Joseph, we have church in thirty minutes and know mom hates to be late, not even dad crosses her when it comes to church!" Tug yells and knocks on the door louder, I scramble out of bed and shake Cody's shoulder, "get up, we have church, my mother will kill us if were late." I say and open the door so Tug with stop knocking. He laughs and covers his eyes, "I am naked." I say and spin him around and he walks away while laughing. I put on underwear, black pants, a very nice linen shirt and black buffed buckle shoes. I brush my hair and Mindy walks in, she is wearing a long dress that is a elegant green. Her hair has ringlets, she has her makeup done and she smells sweet as a rose. "Yes?" I ask while brushing my teeth now. "Cody is going to need a dress appropriate for church and a Catholic bible, I am going to guess she doesn't?" She asks and looks over at Cody. She lays a baby blue dress on the bed that is long, a gold necklace and white heels. "Wear that Cody." I say and Mindy walks out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 1:49 pm

Cody

"I have an appropriate dress." I pulled out my long, white dress and brown gladiator sandals. I put those on, along with a light pink cardigan. I brushed my wavy hair and left my face untouched. I rubbed my tired eyes, and walked into the living room. I look at Mindy, "I really should get back into the routine of going to church."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 1:53 pm

Joseph

"Yes, now no talking." Mindy says and my mother looks all of us up and down. She pulls up Mindy's dress then glares at her, "no heels, go change." She says and Mindy does as told, she comes back down and my mother hands the kids coloring books. "We all set?" I ask and my mother nods her head then we go to the cars.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 2:21 pm

Cody

"We can take my car." I pull out my keys to the Camaro, and unlock the doors.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 2:25 pm

Joseph

My mother takes the kids and takes them in her van and she leaves with my father. Cody and I take her Camaro and I drive to the church behind my mother's van.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 2:28 pm

Cody

I get out of the car after we parked. I take the keys from Joseph and put them in my purse. Scarlett comes out of the van lecturing Alice, Xaden, and Xavier about "Being on their best behavior", and I smile. I help Joseph's mother get Dillon and Dae out of the car, and Mindy gets out Andrea. I smiled, and held Scarlett's hand. "Joey, keep an eye on the triplets."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 2:33 pm

Joseph

I nod my head and my mother keeps a hold of Tug, "we don't need a repeat of last time, Tug." My mother says to him and lets him go. We walk into the church and it is beautiful, ivy hanging on the wall and a fish pond in the middle. "The kids will go to Sunday school and we will go to church, Mindy you have youth group." My mother says and walks the kids to Sunday school and Mindy leaves for youth group.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 2:58 pm

Cody

I look around in amazement. "It's been a few years since I've been in a church. Although, I was baptized Christian. So, let's see how this works out." I giggled, then looked back at Joesph.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:09 pm

Joseph

"Not much different." I say and smile, we go to the service and take our seats. My mother, father and Tug sit next to us and the pastor starts talking.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:16 pm

Cody

I hold Joseph's hand as we stand and I mumble the prayer as I shut my eyes. I had loved going to church, but moving to the District made me stop.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:22 pm

Joseph

After the service we walk out, "where's Tug?" My mother asks and I shrug. I hear giggling in the back room and I roll my eyes, "probably in there." I say and my mother walks to the door then opens the door and starts yelling at Tug. "He always does this during church." I say to Cody and laugh a little. I watch as my mother pulls Tug out by his tie and the girl by her sweater, "this is Gods house and I will not have any of this going on in here, do you two hear me?" She asks and they both nods their heads. My father and I start laughing at them and Tug glares at me.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:24 pm

Cody

I turn Joseph away from tug and I kiss his cheek quickly, "Thank you, dear, for taking me to church. I really needed it." I smiled and batted my thick eyelashes.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:27 pm

Joseph

"Your welcome." I say and kiss her on the forehead. Mindy comes skipping in and smiles brightly, "I love youth group." She says. "I am sure you do." I say and she hits me in the stomach hard when my mother isn't looking. "Shut up." Mindy says and she goes back to acting like a little angel.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:54 pm

Cody

I covered my mouth so I wouldn't laugh. "Do you guys want to get something to eat? we can go to IHOP or something."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:57 pm

Joseph

"We can go to IHop." My mother says and smiles. "Mindy how was youth group?" My father asks and Mindy smiles, "it was fantastic." Mindy says and I can't help but not laugh. "What?" My mother asks, "nothing." I say and we leave to go to IHop.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 9:00 pm

Cody

I look at Nathan as we're in the car at a red light, "Why is youth group so secretive? What goes on in there?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 9:05 pm

Joseph

"You really think she went to youth group?" I ask and laugh. "She sneaked out with friends, they skipped youth group." I say and smile. "Tug and I did that, we use to sit on the roof of the church with other youth group kids and wait for church to finish then go back inside."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next