Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:01 am

Nathan

I fall asleep just as the plane takes off, I snore very little as I sleep.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:04 am

Cody

I fell asleep as I listened to my music, and I held Nathan's hand tightly.

[They're all so adorable! I think Clay and Nathan are the cutest!]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:08 am

Nathan

The plane lands and we get off after I wake her up, I get our suitcases when I see Kat, Lily, Clay, and Betty. Lily runs up at the speed of lightening and hugs me tightly, she is wearing a little skirt, a long sweater and white flats with stockings on. "Nate!" She says and I hug her back, we let go after a minute and I introduce Cody to them all.

{Yeah, I like Samuel and Nathan the best. Laughing }
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:13 am

Cody

I sleepily rubbed my eye, and did a short wave to them. I got my luggage, and walked back over to them. Some guy bumped into me, and I started to yell at him in Italian. I was half Scottish and half Italian.

Last edited by Bbrocker111 on Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:18 am

Nathan

I laugh a little when I see the look on Samuel's face, which is who Cody is yelling at. "I'm sorry, ma'am." Samuel says and I walk over, "Cody, this is Samuel, my cousin, Samuel this is my girlfriend, Cody." I say and "oh, nice to meet you." He says and Betty walks over, she stands next to Samuel as she harshly nibbles on her finger nails, she is wearing a long sweat shirt, tight skinny jeans that still look good on her despite being tight, tennis shoes and her hair is in a bun. She has no makeup on and is very self conscious right now.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:21 am

Cody

I looked at Nathan. "Get me home before I rip someone's head off," I say and rub my eye. I sniffed air, and smiled whenever I smelt pasta.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:24 am

Nathan

I laugh a little, and we all leave to my mothers house. When we pull up the front fountain is going and all the lights in the house shine through the window. We get out of the car, and I take Cody's suitcases in. Samuel and Betty stay together, they go to their room. Clay sits out front while smoking a cigarette, Lily goes to her room and Kat watches TV in the basement. My mother spots Cody, and she walks up to her. "Hi, Cody, I'm Linda." My mother says and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:29 am

Cody

"Nice to meet you, Linda," I say and go to mine and Nathan's room. I out on a plain, tight, black, long sleeve shirt, some grey shorts, and I put up my hair. I sat on the porch next to Clay, and smoked my own cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:34 am

Nathan

My mother goes inside and starts to make dinner, our father pulls up in his car and slams the the car door closed causing my mother to yell at him from the window, "shut up, Linda, I'm in no God damn mood to deal with your cr@p!" My father says, my mother sighs, closes the window and continues to cook. My father walks inside, pushes past Betty since she was in the way of the door and goes to the kitchen, he grabs a beer from the fridge and sits on the couch, he watches TV and changes the channel after taking the remote from Kat. Kat sighs, go outside and leans on the wall, she starts to text her friend while Betty sits at the kitchen table.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:37 am

Cody

"Jesus Christ!" I say, and put out my cigarette. I look at Clay, "Do you guys have a punching bag anywhere?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:42 am

Nathan

"The basement but don't touch it, it's our fathers and he will hit anyone who touches it, he doesn't like it when people touch his things." Clay tells her while putting out his cigarette. "Speaking of him, he'll probably be causing trouble tonight, I can tell, he is bitter and not in a good mood." He says and sighs a little. "You talkin' about me, boy!?" Our father yells, Clay flinches at the yell, we are all scared to death of him. "N-no, sir, I wasn't talking about you!" He says, "you don't sound quite sure about that." He says and goes back to watching TV, Clay sighs with relief.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:44 am

Cody

"Like I'm scared of him," I say and roll my eyes. I go down to the basement, put on my gloves that I brought, and I start to hit it.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:50 am

Nathan

Kat hears someone punching dad's punching bag, her heart sinks and she quickly go downstairs. She sees Cody, and moves her away from the punching bag just as our father comes downstairs, she puts Cody behind herself. "Who the hell was punching my punching bag?" He asks while looking at her, he doesn't take notice to Cody. "I was, sir." She says and mentally prays that he doesn't hit her, but her prays go unanswered and she gets a harsh smack across the cheek. He walks back up stairs, Kat sighs and gently touches her cheek that is throbbing. "Don't do that again." She says to Cody and crosses her arms when she turns around to her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:52 am

Cody

"Free country, and I can take care if myself. Run along," I say, and go back to punching the bag.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:54 am

Nathan

"Cody, he is abusive and will have no problem with hurting you to the point where you'll get put into the hospital." She says and sighs, "please listen." She begs and we all get called to dinner, Kat goes upstairs and we all sit at the kitchen table.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:57 am

Cody

I ignore the call, and Kat, and continue to punch the bag. It git my frustration out and calmed me down so I would go back to being friendly.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:59 am

Nathan

We finish eating and my mother puts a plate in the fridge for Cody, we all go back to doing our normal things. Betty sits on the basement steps, she watches Cody intently as she nibbles on her now bloody finger nails.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:02 am

Cody

I glanced at the steps, and Started to rapidly punch the bag. I was actually waiting until Nathan's dad came down here. I would get a kick out of seeing him mad!
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:05 am

Nathan

Our dad finally storms down the steps and in one swift move has Cody on the floor, "don't touch my stuff!" He says and is very drunk, "Nate, Clay!" Betty yells, we come down and pry dad off of Cody. "Stop it, dad, you're drunk." Clay says when he hits him on the face, we drag him up the upstairs to the guest room, as he yells at us.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:09 am

Cody

I get up off the floor, and run upstairs. I push Nathan and Clay away from their father, and give him an uppercut before he could touch me, knocking him out. I wiped the blood off of my nose, and took off my gloves. "Told you I can beat someone's a$$ in ten seconds, Nathan." I walked to the bathroom, and cleaned the blood off my face.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:13 am

Nathan

"It's not funny or about any of that, our father is very dangerous and he has been worse then this, we have had to have the cops come and freaking dart him!" I tell her and we put our father in the room then lock the door, Clay goes back downstairs and my mother knits a sweater, trying to ignore what just happened. I go to my room, lay on the bed and read a Megadeth magazine.

Betty looks at Cody, "jeez, you sure are ballsy." She says quietly while still nibbling on her nails.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:16 am

Cody

"Thank you," I say, and look at my bruised cheek. I walk into mine and Nathan's room, shut the door, and sit on the bed. I took his hand in mine. "Nathan, I know this is a pretty bad time, but, Uh, I'm pregnant."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:20 am

Nathan

"Oh uh, okay." I say and set my magazine on the side of my bed, I really don't know what to say, do or think. I look at her cheek, sigh, get up and grab a makeup case. I open it up, sit next to her on my bed and put the makeup perfectly on her cheek so it covers the bruise.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:22 am

Cody

I smiled, and kissed his cheek. "I have a boxing match tomorrow. I think me and the baby will be fine." I got up, and went downstairs. I heated up my dinner, and started to eat.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:25 am

Nathan

Kat walks in with a huge smile on her face. "Aw, you're pregnant!" She squeals and smiles, "I'll have to take you out baby shopping, I know all the baby stores!" Shes says and her son Lane toddles in, she sets him on her lap and he rambles on about everything. "Betty will come too!" She adds happily, Betty walks in and crosses her arms. "Uh no, I will not be attending your little baby shopping spree." She says and makes herself some coffee. Lane toddles over to her, and starts to pull on her pants leg, "auntie, play!" He chants, she ignores him and starts to drink her coffee as he pulls on her pants leg and chants the same thing over an over.

Last edited by Fearless1028 on Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next