Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Empty
PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:47 pm

Cody

I looked at the blueprint, and took the machine out of Neal's hands. I put on my glasses, and started to quickly put it together without making a single mistake while I bit my tongue to focus. I finished, and set it down infornt of him. "You're not the only genius in the room. I've been a mechanic for three years. I can put together a car in under an hour."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:52 pm

Neal

I grab a little chip, place it in the slot and put my thumb on it, it scans and now I can only active it. "Nicely done." I say to Cody and smile a little, I set the gun on a empty display case. "Marshall is coming over, Neal." Quinn, my sister, says and walks up stairs. "He is not!" I say and follow her, "yeah, he is, he is coming over and said that we are all having dinner together, whether you like it or not." She says. "It's my house, I own this, a-and I control who comes or not!" I say and we get up to the library. "He doesn't give a damn if you own this house or not." She says and walks out, leaving me flustered and upset.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:57 pm

Cody

I walked upstairs, and looked at Neal. "I'm going to get my clothes form Nathan's house. I'll be back." I drove to Nathan's house, walked inside, and went up to the room. I ignored Nathan as he layed on the bed, looking to be deep in thought, and I start to pack my clothes into the multiple bags I had.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:59 pm

Neal

I go to my gym, put on boxing clothes and start to punch the dummy to get my anger out.

Nathan

I notice Cody, "I sent to the kids to Scotland, I want nothing to do with them." I tell her and go back to thinking.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:03 pm

Cody

"Fine by me," I say, and the ring sparkles in the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:05 pm

Neal

I stop punching the bag, and go take a shower. I get out, dry off and get ready. "Stupid Marshall." I mumble and put on Axe cologne then run gel through my hair.

Nathan

"I hate you." I mumble and walk out of the room, I go help Annie set up the baby room.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:10 pm

Cody

"Hate you to!" I yell at him. I pick up the bags, and walk out of the room as tears streamed down my face. I put the bags in the trunk, and got into the car. I go to the boxing place in Scotland, and I change into my clothes. I started to punch the bag as I cried. He hates me? After giving him four children?! I still love him, but he ran off with that b!tch and ditched me after the triplets were born. Who freaking cares. I'm getting married to Neal and we'll have a family together.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:13 pm

Neal

I call Cody, and wait for her to answer as I make dinner.

{Do you want to do the fifteen year time skip soon, and Neal and Cody are still married also they had the rest of the kids together?}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:14 pm

Cody

I answer my phone. "Yes?" I said, and put it on speaker as I continued to punch the bag.

[Sure!! And maybe Cody and Nathan could be friends?]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:18 pm

Neal

"My father is going to be here soon, and are you okay?" I say and make garlic bread.

{Yeah, they can be friends, and Cody and Neal could have a kid of their own together? So that would be ten kids, right? lol. Macy, Xavier, Xaden, Alice, Scarlett, Andrea, Dae, Dillion and maybe another kid. lol!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:21 pm

Cody

"Just perfect. Nathan sent the kids over, they should be there soon," I say.

[Yeah! I'll put up pictures of Scarlett, Dae, Dillion, and Alice! Maybe cody and Neal's kid could be a boy? They're out numbered.]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:24 pm

Neal

"Hmm, alright, I know something is not okay but we can talk later if you want." I say, "I love you, Cody." I say and hang up, the kids get here and I settle them in. Scarlett watches Loony Tones, and put the triplets in bouncy chairs. I go back to cooking while I keep an eye on all of them.

{Yeah, it can be a boy! And I will have the pictures of Xaden, Xavier, Andrea and Macy up soon!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:27 pm

Cody

I get home, and drag the multiple suitcases up the stairs. I unpack them, and lay down on the bed as I continued to cry.

Scarlett walked up to Neal, and tugged on his pants. "Are you my new dadda?" she said as she looked up at him.

[Okie dokie!]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:30 pm

Neal

I pick up Scarlett, "yes, I'm your new daddy, Scarlett." I say and kiss her on the forehead, she smiles at me and I smile back.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:34 pm

Cody

Scarlett suddenly gets very sad. "I can't see Lane. My other dadda said so. He's mean."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:35 pm

Neal

"Hmm, we'll have to fix that, you'll get to see Lane, I promise." I tell her and do a pinkie promise with her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:37 pm

Cody

Scarlett hugs Neal around his neck, and jumps out of his arms. I come downstairs in a different outfits, and I start to play with Scarlett.

[Here's her outfit!]

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! CODYOUTFIT4_zps2a920bb1
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:44 pm

Neal

I finish up dinner and my parents come over, my father is actually in a good mood. "Aw, look at the grandbabies!" My mother says and plays with Scarlett, Xavier, Xaden and Alice. "Jeez, you'd think she'd have enough of kids after raising three of her own." My father says and laughs a little. I roll my eyes and go set the table. Macy toddles up to my dad and starts to ramble on to him, he softens up and lets her talk to him, a small smile forming on his face.

{Here's their pictures!}
Macy
District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! 38421403041173281_LBXB8WgW_b
Andrea
District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! 180847741257763042_s6xuNWHR_b
Xavier
District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! 204913851766477469_TA9JJP2x_b
Xaden
District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! 206743439115112439_3ntnEhBh_b
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:48 pm

Cody

I smiled, and sat in a chair as I watched Scarlett prance around the room in her tutu. I smiled at Neal's parents. "HI. My name's Cody, nice to meet you," I say, and let my accent stick.

{here's Scarlett, Alice, Dae, and Dillion!]

Alice

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Alice_zps64d635e5

Dae

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! DDAE_zpsc7b4bce8

Dillion

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! DDillion2_zps6b6bff1e

Scarlett

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! SSCARLETT_zpscb6fe2ed
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:54 pm

Neal

"Nice to meet you, Cody, I'm Opal, and this is my husband Marshall." My mother says and smiles back, Quinn walks in and sets the table with me. "Dinner's ready!" Quinn calls after a moment and we all go over to the table, I help Cody put the triplets in high chairs.

{Their all so pretty! This is Neal when we do the fifteen year time skip!}

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! 374784000210053168_3hYCj6Mx_b
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:05 am

Cody

Scarlett sits on my lap, and we share our food. I smiled at Neal, and she sucked on her thumb a little. I pulled it out of her mouth, and tapped her little nose as I told her not to do that.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:09 am

Neal

My younger sister trots in, "jeez, you all never wait for me!" She says, her name is Delilah. "Nope, not at all." I say and she takes her seat, she rolls her eyes and starts to eat her food.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:11 am

Cody

I finished my food, and cleaned up Scarlett's face. She ran into the living room, and started to play with her teddy bear. I took the triplets out of their highchair, and they crawled over to their toy. I cleaned up my plate, and sat down in the living room as I admired the stunning ring.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:17 am

Neal

Everyone leaves and I sigh with relief, "thank God!" I say and clean up, my aunt walks in and she smiles at me. "I haven't seen you in years, Nealy!" She says while pinching my cheeks, and I blush a bright red from embarrassment. "Hi, Aunt Jenny." I say and she finally stops pinching my cheeks. I go back to cleaning the kitchen as she talks to me.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:18 am

Cody

I walk upstairs, and smile at the grand piano. I sat down, and started to play Unfaithful by Rihanna.

[Here's Cody afetr the 15 year time skip! I think she's pretty young looking for a 34 year old!!]

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! COOODDDYYYYYYYYY_zpsf8aeddb6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next