Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:37 pm

Joseph

"What a beautiful name!" She says and smiles more, she looks at the clock. "Ah, oh well, missed my girls night out with my friends!" She says and shrugs, she looks at me. "By any chance could you walk me home? I live in the Slums and I'm a bit scared to walk home at night." She says, I smile. "Sure, I'll walk you home." I say and we leave.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:37 pm

Scarlett

I looked at Neal, and smiled, "Good night, Neal." I layer down, and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:50 pm

Neal

I wake up in the morning and rub my eyes, I yawn and start to quietly watch TV.

Joseph

I had spent the whole night at Cassey's house, just talking. We have coffee and breakfast at Denny's.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:58 pm

Scarlett

I woke up, and moved uncomfortably on the bed. I looked at Neal, "Morning."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:18 pm

Neal

"Morning, love." I say and smile.

Joseph

I pay our tab and we go to visit Scarlett, I walk into Scarlett's room and Cassey stays out in the hallway. I smile at Scarlett, "hi, sweetheart." I say and kiss her on the forehead.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:26 pm

Scarlett

"Hi, Daddy," I say, and put a hand on my stomach. "So, you and Cassey hit it off pretty well," I say and raise my eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:28 pm

Joseph

"Yeah, we did, actually." I say and smile, "we talked all night then we went to Denny's for breakfast this morning." I tell her and kinda blush as I think about Cassey.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:31 pm

Scarlett

"You should totally ask her out!" I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:35 pm

Joseph

"Maybe, I'm just not sure if I want to start a relationship so soon after your mother passed away." I tell her and Cassey walks in, "I got us tickets to the concert!" She says and smiles, I smile at her then look back at Scarlett. "I wish you could go, Scarlett, we got tickets to the Iron Maiden concert." She says and shows her the tickets.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:41 pm

Scarlett

"You can record it for me," I say, and smile. I punched Daddy in the leg, and flicked my eyes to Cassey, then back to him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:46 pm

Joseph

I shake my head "no" when Cassey isn't looking, "you want to ask me something, what is it?" She asks and smiles as she rocks back an forth on her heels. "Do you want to go out with me?" I ask, "sure, your too cute!" She says and kisses me on the lips, I pull away and pass out from excitement and nervousness. Cassey giggles, she sits on my stomach and bounces on it to wake me up. "Up, Joey!" She says and I wake up, she laughs and I laugh too.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:49 pm

Scarlett

I clapped my hands, and smiled brightly. "Yay!" I squeal. I felt a kick come from the baby, and I quickly put Neal's hand on my stomach as I smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:52 pm

Joseph

We get up off the floor and we leave, we go to my house. When get to my place we listen to music as we eat cherries and talk.

Neal

I smile and feel the baby kick around.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:01 pm

Scarlett

I kissed his palm, and let go of it, "Just imagine, in two months, we'll have our first baby together."

Sam

I knocked on Joseph's door, and put a hand on my giant stomach. I was eight months pregnant with Tug's baby. All the dye got out of my hair, and I was back to being another one of Cody's twins.

((I forgot all about Sam!))
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:04 pm

Joseph

Cassey and I quit kissing, she reapplies her lip balm and I answer the door. I smile when I see Sam, I let her in. "How are you?" I ask.

Neal

"Yeah." I say and feel a tear of joy go down my cheek.

{I forgot about her too!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:10 pm

Sam

"I'm good. I can't wait until I get these kids out of me. Tug's getting impatient, too," I say and laugh. "I'm thirty-nine and finally having kids-oh hello! Arn't you just a doll!" I say, and smile at the girl. "My name's Samantha, but you can call me Sam. I'm a sister of Cody, Joseph's deceased wife." I turned around, "Remember how I said I'm a Medium? Well, do you want to talk to Cody for a little bit? She's dying to meet your new girlfriend."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:14 pm

Joseph

"Hi, Sam, I'm Cassey!" She says and smiles, she spits out a cherry stem, we were having a cherry stem contest, who can tie the stem the fastest with their tongue. "Sure, I'd like to talk to Cody." I say to Sam and we all sit on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:16 pm

Sam

I smiled, and took his hand, turning it over so his palm faced up. I ran my thumb over it, and looked at him. "Ask her a question," I whisper.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:18 pm

Joseph

I think for a quick moment, and smile. "What's it like up there, Cody?" I ask quietly and wait for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:22 pm

Sam

I shut my eyes, then open them a moment later. "She says it's really bright and happy. She's in a white gown and says she gets a breeze every now and then, but she's happy. Ask another."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:23 pm

Joseph

"What do you think of Cassey and do you approve of her for the kids?" I ask and smile.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:27 pm

Sam

I shut my eyes, and giggled. "She says yes. The way she calmed down Scarlett was exactly what she always did. She also likes your style very much." I smiled, "She wishes she could figure out how to come down here like Annabelle did."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:29 pm

Joseph

"Then ask her, or Drake, I'm sure they could teach you." I say and smile, "has Jasmine been giving you any trouble?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:35 pm

Sam

I opened my mouth to say something, but I got interrupted by a blinding white light. I shielded my eyes, and it went away. I looked back, and saw Cody with a huge smile on her face. She was in a white dress that had a gold chain belt that went right under her breasts, and was tight. She was also barefoot, really pale, and her hair had a single grey streak through it.

Cody

I walked over, and ruffled Joseph's hair. I smiled at Cassey, then looked back at Joseph. "I scared her a little bit. She hasn't messed with me since."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:37 pm

Joseph

I hug Cody tightly and kiss her on the cheek, Cassey smiles. "Good, she needed to be put in her place." I say and let her go from the hug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next