Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:44 am

I smile, "We have to start feeding her something else." I got up to set my plate in the sink and sneezed after I did.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:47 am

Silent

I stop after a while and throw my sword on the ground. I lean against the shed and sigh. I close my eyes and the wind blew my hair. I open my eyes and smile. I begin to leave when my side starts hurting. I hold on to it and run back to Thedy's house.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:48 am

Jason

I nod my head and clean up my dish.

Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:54 am

I lay on the couch and start to cough. I look at Jason, "Can you hand me a tissue. They're in a wooden box or something." I pointed to the mantel on the fireplace.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:58 am

Jason

I nod my head and hand her the tissues. "What do you want to today?" I ask while sitting on the floor.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 9:01 am

Silent

I get to the house and take some medicent. I feel much better and summon my sword. I allow it to vanish then i walked over to Seth and Sean. "I'm back." I said. I sit next to Seth.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 9:03 am

I blow my nose, "Sit on the couch and be miserable. It's freezing out there."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 9:08 am

Seth kisses Silent on the cheek and smiles at her. "You want to check on Marcy?" Seth asks as he feels sick and sneezes.

Jason

"That sounds like fun." I say laughing and turn on the TV.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 9:10 am

I hit his shoulder, "Add more wood to the fire. That should make it warmer in here." I closed my eyes and started napping.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 9:13 am

Jason

I get up and add more fire wood then sit back down.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 9:16 am

I hear crying coming from our room. I peek open my eyes, "I think she's hungry. There is some milk in the fridge. Warm that up for her. It should be good."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 9:19 am

Jason

I get up and warm the milk the go to our room, I pick up Miracle and give her the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 9:22 am

I laughed, "You get to be my slave for the week." I look at the TV and smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 9:25 am

Jason

"I have no problem with that I went through Boot Camp, it is hell." I say laughing and burp Miracle.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 9:26 am

I smile, "I'm gonna take a nap. Wake me if anyone tries to break in." I close my eyes and start to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 9:29 am

Jason

I hold Miracle and watch TV with her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 1:02 pm

Silent

I nod my head. "Yeah, is she okay?" I ask. I see Seth sneeze. "Are you okay too?" I ask. I mess with my necklace as I wait for a answer.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 4:07 pm

"She's sick now I am sick too." He says coughing loudly then spitting up blood.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 4:15 pm

Silent

I stiffen when I see the blood. I get nervous around blood because of....I suddenly see the image of the women and blood all over her. I shake my head to get rid of the image. "So you can feel how she feels too?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 4:18 pm

Seth nods his head and curls up in a ball because the pain is so extreme. "But I get it so much worse when I feel it whatever pain she is in is doubled ten fold." He says now screaming into a pillow.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 4:25 pm

Silent

I pick up Sean and sit him on the couch. I turn the television on for him. I help Seth into Thedy's bedroom. I close the door and sit outside the bedroom door.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 4:29 pm

Seth screams in agony as the pains worsens but he knows that Marcy is asleep but pain is still coming to him. He pounds heavily on the floor as the pain makes his knees buckle out from under him, he starts crying. "I can't take it anymore!" He screams.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 4:35 pm

Silent

I sit against the door and hear him screaming. I hate seeing him hurt, I hate seeing anyone hurt. I feel my eyes water as I get up. I begin to slam my fist against the wall but stop. I laid my forehead on the wall as my fist laid on the wall, tears falling down. Anger boiled inside of me and I moved away from the wall. I walked into the living room and sat on the couch beside Sean. I try to watch television but that still didn't help my anger. I laid on the couch and fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 4:40 pm

Seth walks out of the bedroom and sits down but the pain still lingers around. "I am sorry." He says to Silent and picks up Sean while tickling his tummy. Sean laughs loudly and smiles at Seth, "dear God I hope you don't get cursed with this pain Sean." Seth says while bouncing him on his leg.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 4:45 pm

Silent

I lean up and nod. "Its fine." I said. I curl up in a ball but stop when I feel my side hurt. I put my legs down and hold on tightly to a pillow. "Stupid ribs." I muttered. I stared at the television.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next