Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 6:44 pm

Silent

"Ha ha your funny." I said. I smiled. "She broke my rib and the doctors fixed it so I should be better in six weeks." I told him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 6:47 pm

Jason

"Someone needs to teach you how to throw a real punch then if she got you on the ground and was able to break a rib." I say smiling. "I will teach you any time you want to learn, I know more on hand to hand combat then a person should." I say laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 6:48 pm

Silent

I smiled. "I actually would like that." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 6:55 pm

Jason

"Alright you can come tomorrow if you want?" I ask her.

Seth smiles and bounces Sean on his leg, Sean laughs his head off as he bounces. "So cute."Seth says as he watches Sean laugh. "So how old are you Seth?" Jason asks. "I am thirteen about to turn fourteen." He says a little nervous. "You were elven when he was born?" Jason says shocked. "Yes I was." He says, "your young boy slow down a little smell the flowers for cryin out loud." Jason says laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 7:00 pm

Silent

I smiled when Jason laughed a little. I mess with my hair nervously. "You heard about Thedy having her baby?" I ask. "I help fix the room." I said. I continue to mess with my hair.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 7:05 pm

Jason

"Yeah I did, I am a little surprised she kept the baby most women would want to give it to adoption or abort then just forget it ever happened." I say.

Thedy

I sit with Margaret and look at her, she has his eyes those crystal looking color to them. I smile at her and she reaches for me. "Hi baby girl." I say as I cuddle her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 7:10 pm

Silent

I crossed my arms. "Their stupid to for doing that." I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 7:12 pm

Jason

"Sometimes they are other times it is too traumatic to have a child that has been made with someone who hurt you." I say while getting up to more wood in the fire.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 7:19 pm

Silent

I sit on the couch. I try to ignore the pain that shot through my side. I sat quietly and mess with my necklace.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 7:22 pm

Seth winces at the pain becomes worse in his side and he stands up then excuses himself. He walks outside and the pain becomes a killer pain and he screams.

Jason

"What is he doing Silent?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 7:27 pm

Silent

I get up and smile. What do I say I thought. I feel another pain in my side. "Could you watch Sean for a sec um I need to check on him." I said. I run out the house and back to Thedy's house. I feel the pain getting worse as I run. Just a few more runs and you'll be there to take your medicent I thought as I try not to let the pain make me cry.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 7:29 pm

Seth screams as his chest tightens and he cries as the pain in his side worsens. "Stop running Silent, stop it your going to kill me!" He screams.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 7:33 pm

Silent

I suddenly scream and my chest begins to hurt. I fall on my knees and start to tear up. My side stops hurting and the pain vanish. I sit up and notice i'm in the middle of nowhere. "Great, I got myself lost." I said. I'm sorry Seth I thought.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 7:42 pm

Seth cries and holds his chest tightly as the pain goes away slowly. "Dammit Silent." He says to himself.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 7:45 pm

Silent

I stand up after a while and see the sun going down. I smile at the sunset but quickly frown. I look around me to see if I can figure out where I am. I start walking so my side wouldn't hurt. I arrive at Thedy's house and walk in. I take some of my medicent and instantly I feel better. I shove my hands in my pocket and make my way back to Marcy's place.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 7:52 pm

Seth watches the night fall and it becomes very cold, he tightly wraps his arms around himself. He waits for Silent to come back as he watches the empty plains of the Wastes waiting for her to come.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 7:57 pm

Silent

I continue walking with my hands still in my pocket. I begin to feel cold but ignore it and continue. I finally arrive and see Seth.

Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:29 pm

Seth looks at Silent and sighs. "I swear if you do that your going to kill us." He says while getting up and kisses her on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:32 pm

Silent

My face turn red and I look at the ground. "Sorry, I wasn't trying to kill us." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:40 pm

Seth looks at her, "I love you Silent but please just stop with the childish behavior." He says and kisses her on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:44 pm

Silent

I nodded my head. "Okay." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:45 pm

Seth kisses her on the lips and smiles, "thank you." He says while hugging her tightly and they go inside.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:48 pm

Silent

I sit on the couch and quietly mess with my hair.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:52 pm

Jason

"So what was all that screaming about?" I ask while turning on the TV.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:55 pm

Silent

I stop messing with my hair. I explain about the emotions and Seth. I explain that he can feel my emotionsee and my pain. Everything that Seth told me, I told Jason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next