Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 11:49 pm

I turn my head and sneeze. I also coughed up a little blood, but my throat was to dry I expected that. I wiped the blood off of my chin and turned my head back to the fire pit.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 11:51 pm

Silent

I move my character and take my turn. "Your mom sounds nice." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 11:55 pm

Seth smiles. "I will be back, I am hurting." He says, he goes outside and screams in pain. He vomits up blood and coughs loudly.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 11:59 pm

I tap Jason's shoulder, "Could you make me something warm to drink?" I snuggled under to blanket more and debated on lighting the fire or not.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:00 am

Silent

I sit on the floor and stare at the board. "Marcy must be up." I muttered. I get up and get some water then go back to the living room and take my turn. I take a sip of my water and wait for Seth to come back.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:05 am

Jason

I make Marcy tea and hand it to her. "So did you sleep good?" I ask.

Seth screams even louder as more pain comes through not from Marcy being in pain but from accepting the pain and her emotions at once. "I can't do this anymore." He says and tries to work through the pain.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:08 am

I hear a faint scream, "What was that?" I take a sip of the tea and cough a little more.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:09 am

Silent

I eventually get bored and don't wait for Seth anymore. I cheat by moving my chracter to the finish and clap my hands, pretending to be excited. I put up the board game and lay on the couch. I turn the television on and watch it.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:11 am

Jason

"Someone screaming." I say.

Seth goes inside and grabs his jacket. "I am going to their house." He says walking out and goes to Marcys house.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:13 am

I look towards the door worriedly. I rub my aching chest and cough. A little blood splatters on the blanket and I cover my mouth. I try to hide it and take another sip of my warm tea, "Could you relight the fire?" I asked in a small voice.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:13 am

Silent

I begin to ask why but he just left. I got up and turn the television off. I got back on the couch and screamed in a pillow. I finish screaming and put the pillow over my ear and try to stay calm.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:17 am

Jason

"Yeah." I relight the fire and sit down when Seth bursts through the door.

"Stop hurting!" He says while looking at Marcy. "I feel every bit of your pain and it is worse then yours, take her to the hospital do something!" He says as he coughs up blood and screams into a pillow as the pain worsens from running.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:19 am

I weakly stand up, "Seth, what you are feeling is me being stabbed and shot. I am sick right now so it is worsening. I promise it should go away in a few days." I stagger towatds him and place my hand on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:22 am

Seth looks at Marcy shocked that she knows what he is talking about. "You know what I am talking about?" He asks. "I feel your emotions, pain everything just worse." He says. "I am also becoming Silent literately." He says while he bites his lip in pain and wants to scream.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:31 am

Silent

I toss the pillow and get off the couch. I check on Sean and see him still asleep. I summon my sword and head out the door. I walk to the field and light a candle so i'll be able to see. I lay my sword against the wall and sit on my table. I try to calm myself as the anger slowly leaves.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:23 am

Seth's anger starts to leave him and he calms down a little thanks to Silent calming down to. He breaths heavily from running the whole distance from Thedy's house to here. "I am sorry for just coming in." He says while trying to breath correctly."Damn my lungs." He mumbles to himself. His chest starts to hurt and it feels like glass is in his lungs rattling around. He coughs up blood and wheezes in between coughs.

-------

https://impulse-sims3-forum.canadian-forum.com/viewtopic.forum?t=97
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40