Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 7:10 am

Seth watches Silent and feels what she is feeling. "Your upset and mad, why?" He asks her as he holds Sean.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 7:15 am

Silent

I stop pacing and remember he could feel my emotions. "I'm upset and mad because..." I try to think of a lie. I keep thinking. "Because my ribs are broken and I can't run or they'll start hurtimg." I lied. Perfect, now lets just hope he believes it I thought.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 7:17 am

"Nope not falling for it, I know better, I can feel everything remember I am becoming you." Seth says looking Silent in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 7:21 am

Silent

Oh Crap! I thought. I hit my ribs and they start hurting. "Ow the humality or something out here must be something." I said. I tried to listen on how sound. "Lets go inside and talk, okay." I said. I hold my side as I walked inside the house.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 7:25 am

Seth fallows Silent and sits Sean on the couch to watch TV. "I think I know what this about but I am going to let you talk first before I go making obligations." Seth says as he leans on the couch and looks at Silent.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 7:28 am

Silent

"You go ahead and tell me what this is about because i'm out of lies." I said. I lean against the wall and look at Seth.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 7:35 am

"Alright then but I forbid you to use anything against me I am about to say." Seth says in a clear and well mannered tone. "I think that you are upset because Sean is here and I know you are because I can almost smell it coming off of you, your showing a defensive manner too." He says then takes a short pause before before carrying on. "Also I am pretty sure that your thinking about doing something to my son and if you do I promise we'll be history within moments of that time if it should come." He says finishing. "Now you speak, remember what I said I am becoming you so don't lie to me." He says to her and waits for an answer.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 7:42 am

Silents

"I'm not going to do nothing to your son, I love kids." I said. "I am though worried about us." I said. I turn my attention away from him. "Kids are a lot of work and you'll have to spend all your time with him to make sure he gets plenty of a attention." I said. I stare outside the window. "But its fine." I said. I shrugged and continue to stare out the window as a tear slips.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 7:48 am

Seth shakes his head. "This is silly Silent, we can have family time together and I will spend alone time with you and then time with Sean." He says sighing to himself. "He's my son and I want to be there for him and I can also be there for you too, don't worry." He says while picking up Sean and hugs Silent. "Mama?" Sean says to Silent and reaches for her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 7:54 am

Silent

"No I can't be his mom. I did something wrong." I said. "I did stupid things." I said. "I would be dead now if Thedy didn't stop me." I said. "I thought you were dead and I almost killed myself." I told him. I stared at the ground. Great job telling him you almost commetieted suciude My mind said. I shook my head in fustaration. "I'm sorry Seth." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:05 am

~Marcy

I wake up next to Jason on the couch. I silently throw back on mu undergarments before curling up next to him again. I shiver in the cold air and see that the fire had extinguished itself.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:08 am

Seth looks at her in disappoint. "This child doesn't even know how to spell yet, talk completely right and he just asked you to be his mother and you reject that he loves you." He says while shaking his head. "I am more disappointed in this then you thinking about suicide, just because you were acting stupid does not mean you can't be a mother to a child, Delilah was being stupid look at her now she is an amazing mother because she tried being a mother." Seth pauses for a minute. "Sometimes Silent you have to grow up forgive yourself and try new things." He says and looks at her. "I know I have grown up very fast and I would like that time back but I can't get it back now because I am a father, I have never seen my child or even knew his name but that didn't stop me from trying to be a father to Sean." He says.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:09 am

Jason

I roll over and smile, "good morning Marcy." I say as I sit up and yawn.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:11 am

~Marcy

I smile, "Morning." I hop off of the couch and start to relight the fire.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:17 am

Jason

I put on clothes then go to the kitchen. "You want breakfast?" I ask while looking through the fridge to find eggs. The phone rings and I pick it up. "Hello?" I ask. I nod my head and hang up the phone. "Thedy just called she wanted to tell you that she had her baby." I say while getting the eggs.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:18 am

I smiled and looked over my shoulder, "That's nice." I finally manage to get the fire started and I warm my icey hands.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:22 am

Jason

"The baby's name is Margaret Rose Whitesnake, that's what Thedy said." I say as I make the eggs.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:23 am

Silent

Seth is right, everything that has happen to me, I just need to forget I thought, Complete utter stupid is how I'm acting, childish is beyond how I'm acting, and pathetic. I felt my eyes water as I thought about my mom. She wouldn't want me to be this way. I wipe my tears. "I'm sorry Seth and Sean would you like to watch Shrek with me?" I said. I put the movie in and picked Sean up. I gave him a smile. Forget everything and be happy I thought.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:23 am

I wrap a thick blanket around my body and walk over to Jason, "Well that's cute." I turn my head to sneeze and rub my red, cold nose. I smile, "Well, I'm sick."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:28 am

Jason

"Well then I will be sick too soon." I say laughing and make us plates.

Seth smiles as Sean and Silent watch Shrek together.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:30 am

I shake my head, "Nope, cause I will be on the couch for a month enjoying a runny nose, the chills, coughing, sneezing, and bloody noses. I honestly don't think this is contagious."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:34 am

Jason

"Alright." I say smiling and sit down to eat with Marcy.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:37 am

I sneeze and then finally eat, "Yeah, this has been happening for five years now." I sniffle and take another bite.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:40 am

Silent

The movie goes off and I sit Sean on the sofa. "I'll be right back, Seth and Sean, if Thedy ask where I went just tell her i'll be back." I said. I grab my sword and run out the house. I arrive at the field. I sit on the grass and lay my sword down. If I do this everyday then it'll help me control myself. I pick the sword up and be careful not to hit me. I hold it in front of the shed and start hitting everything with my sword. I let all my anger out in a way that I can't hurt myself. I have no clue why i'm angry? Its not Sean or Seth i'm angry about because I love them both but something inside of me is angry. I just need to let it out in a way.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:41 am

Jason

"I hope Miracle doesn't get sick." I say as I take a sip of my drink.

"Okay." Seth says and plays with Sean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next