Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 4:51 pm

Seth moves around uncomfortably and ignores the pain as he plays with Sean. "We need to get him a crib." Seth says while Sean plays with his lip ring.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 4:56 pm

Silent

I get on the floor and lay on my back. I stare at the ceiling. "The baby store has many cribs so go there and get one." I said. "Where are you going to put it?" I ask. "I'll also help you pick one." I said. I lean up and turn to Seth. "Only because I have nothing else to do." I said. I laid back on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 5:02 pm

"I have no clue seems like we are wanderers we end up sleeping at someones house or outside but we can't do that now." Seth says while deep in thought. "I could get something that is portable since we can't afford a home and we would probably never find an empty one." He says still thinking. "I guess something portable, what do you think?" He asks Silent.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 5:06 pm

Silent

"Sounds cool with me." I said. I got up from the floor and summon my bag. I pull out some money and toss it to Seth. "Stoled the money." I said. I zip my bag up and make it vanish. "I stoled my dads money." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 5:10 pm

"Thanks sweetheart." Seth says and kisses her on the cheek. They walk to the baby store and arrive after a short walk down the street.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 5:16 pm

Silent

I walked in the store with Seth and looked around. "Over there." I said. I walked over to the cribs and started looking at them.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 5:18 pm

Seth fallows her and looks at the crib. "Maybe we should get a baby carrier because we don't have a place to put the crib?" He says as he looks over the carriers closet to the cribs.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 5:21 pm

Silent

I walk away from the cribs and get a shopping cart. I sit Sean in the seat. "You can push it." I said. I shove my hands in my pockets and continue looking at the cribs.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 5:33 pm

Seth pushes the cart and he spots a carrier perfect for walking a lot. "This one is perfect for all the walking and moving around we do, what do you think Silent?" He asks while looking at it.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 5:37 pm

Silent

I look at the carrier and smile. "Looks fine to me." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 5:39 pm

Seth smiles and they go check out. They go outside of the store and Seth sets up the carrier and puts Sean in it. "Perfect!" He says laughing.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 5:42 pm

Silent

I suddenly start laughing. My eyes grew big and I turn around. "So what do we do now?" I ask, trying to forget what just happen. I brush my hair over my left eye and take my hands out my pocket.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 5:54 pm

Seth looks at Silent in shock at what just happened, he just brushed it off. "Well we can go introduce Sean to everyone, if you want?" He asks while Sean giggles when he touches Seths piercings. "He is so going to be like me." Seth says smiling.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 5:57 pm

Silent

"Y-yeah lets do that." I said. I still had my back turn as a smile appeared on my face. What the heck is happening? I thought. "Who should we go to first?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 6:05 pm

"How about Marcy and Jason first they have never met me or Sean before?" Seth says to Silent.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 6:07 pm

Silent

"Yeah um okay." I said. We went to Marcy's place and I knocked on the door. I stepped back and nervously mess with my hair.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 6:11 pm

Jason

I answer the door to see Silent with a guy and a baby boy. "Long time no see." I say smiling and hug Silent. "Who are these guys?" I ask while inviting them inside.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 6:14 pm

Silent

"Hey Jason." I smiled. I walk in and turn to him. "This is Seth and Sean." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 6:17 pm

Jason

"Nice to meet you Seth I am Jason." I say while shaking his hand. "Nice to meet you too." He says. "So what have you guys been up to?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 6:19 pm

Silent

My face turns red a little. Why does everyone ask us that question I thought. "Nothing much just stuff." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 6:25 pm

Jason

"Okay I will believe that when I am six feet under but anyways when was the baby born?" I ask while smiling at Sean and he giggles.

Seth looks at Jason and smiles. "He is going to turn two soon, it my ex and I's baby, she passed away so I have him now." He say as he look at Sean and he giggles more for no reason.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 6:30 pm

Silent

I start to feel bad a little, when Seth said Zella passed away. Yeah by me I thought. I try to ignore the feeling. I don't say anything but stay quiet.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 6:34 pm

Seth puts his hand on Silent's leg in a way telling her not to feel bad about what happened. "So I see your a military man, how long?" He asks smiling at Jason. "A few years not too long but I recently got shot at and hit but I am going to be back in soon enough." Jason says smiling.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 6:39 pm

Silent

I brush my hair over my eye. I fold my arms and smile at Seth. I felt a little better but no matter what, Its going to bother me. "I just got in a fight with some stupid girl who kicked me on the side, thats what i've been up too." I told Jason. I try to smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 6:42 pm

Jason

"Who won?" I ask smiling and laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next