Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:45 pm

I waked up and turned my head. I saw Xen fully clothed and felt really embarrased. I quickly threw on my dress from last night and feel nauseous. I sit on the edge of the bed and rub my head.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:47 pm

Xen

"Hey Emerald." I said. I put my arm around Emerald. "You okay?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:47 pm

[YAY! Not only one now! XD ^-^ ... Did I just say that outloud.... Er... *goes back to blog* XD]

~Amaria

Soon my alarm clock went off. I smacked it and woke up. Mark was zoned out in the Rocking chair with the twins in his arms. I smiled and walked over to him. "Mark." I said poking him. He snorted.
"Not the ompaloompas!" He said I busted out laughing and he woke up. "What are you laughing about?" He asked.
"Not the ompaloompas!" I said imitating him.
"Haha. Not that you had your fun hold onto Naomi. Mason needs a diaper change." He said. I took Naomi and blew a raspberry on her stomach.
"Whose mommies little girl?" I asked her. She giggled as I continued.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:58 pm

Rosaline

I sat up and looked around. I found myself in the living room. I must have fell asleep. I yawned and looked straight at the television. The news gone off and a soap opera is on. I groan in annoyance because soap opera's or how ever you pronounce them are very boring. I flip the channel to disney channel. I smiled as Phines and Ferb came on. "Ya! I love this show." I giggled.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:58 pm

I shook my head and placed my hand on my mouth. I gagged once and ran to the bathroom, where I threw up last night's food.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:02 am

Xen

I ran in the bathroom behind her and held her hair up.
"You don't look well-wait what if..." i trailed off when Summer appeared. "Oh I thought I heard someone making a sick sound." She said, making a sick face. "Are you okay Emerald?" She ask, walking in the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:04 am

I stop puking, and wipe my spit in the toilet. I flush and look up at Xen and Summer, "Uh, I-I'm fine," I say in a faint voice.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:07 am

Summer

"Ha! No you look no offence but horrible." I said. I push Xen out the way. "What did you guys do after the party?" I ask, suspicious. Xen rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "Tell me." I said. He kept standing there not looking at me. "Fine! You tell me Emerald or I will do something." I said, thinking of something to do if she doesn't tell me.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:08 am

I looked at Summer, horrified, "Uh. W-we, um." I tried to find a way to say it, but I ended up looking at Xen for help.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:12 am

Xen

"Kissed to much." I said, looking back at Emerald. Summer's eyes got big when she understood. "Oh my God that is amaz-I mean we need the doctor now." She said. She ran out the bathroom and came back a while later looking nervous in the face. "The doctor wants you." She told Emerald. I followed Summer out the bathroom and to the dinning hall.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:13 am

I followed them, my hands wrapped around my stomach. I sat down in a chair and looked at Summer, "What is he going to do?" I asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:15 am

~Amaria

Finally I went downstairs to get a bottles and formulas for the twins. "Hey Mark!" I yelled as I put Naomi on the counter and quickly made the formuals and warmed them up.
"What? EW! MASON STOP!" I heard Mark yell. I snorted and picked up Naomi and the drinks then ran upstairs. I looked at the carnage and handed Naomi to Mark and the bottles, I quickly changed Mason's diaper.
"Let's go to the park!" I said. Mark looked up from feeding Naomi.
"You sure?" He asked. I nodded and picked up Mason.
"They can sit up by themselves anyways." I said then started to feed Mason. "Look this would be the first time getting out since we had the twins lets go please?!" I asked. "I'll pack the bags!" I said.
"Fine." Mark said as he got Naomi to burp and got it all over his shirt. He moaned and handed her to me. "I'll be right back." He muttered and went to go get changed. I set the twins in the play pin and quickly got all the things they needed.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:22 am

Summer

"I uh I uh...." I nervously looked around the room when the doctor came in. "We need her at the clinic.x he told us. I nodded and we arrived at the clinic. He put us in a room and I felt my heart race. I ran to a trash can and puked. "He's going to check on you." I said after wiping my mouth. "Make sure your not pregnet or just sick." I explained. I puked again when I looked at the room. "I hate the doctors." I said.

Xen

I held Emeralds hand. "I'll stay with you." I told her. "Me too." Summer said before puking again.

Rosaline

"Hey guys forgot someone?!" I yelled. I knew this was going to happen. "What am I invisible?" I ask. I looked at my cloths. "Ah! I am invisible." I screamed then relax. "Oh wait no i'm just being forgotten!" I yelled up the stairs. I kicked the stairs and huffed over to the couch.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:24 am

I slowly walked into the room and sat down in the chair, "Don't I have to take a test?" I asked nervously. I kept a firm grip on Xen's hand and waited.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:25 am

~Amaria

"Huh?" I asked. I ran downstairs holding the bag on one shoulder and Naomi on my hip still trying to get her sweater on. "You can come." I said putting the hairband on Naomi's thin red hair.

[Mark has Reddish-brown hair... ^-^]
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:31 am

Summer

"Thats a way to find out or you can go to the doctors and let them check." I said and puked again. "Besides all their going to do is take some blood and boom they'll tell you if your pregnet or sick." I said. I got up but to only be toss on the floor again and puke. "I'm not sick byt the way....the doctors office just bothers me." I explained. I puked again. "Are you aure?" Xen ask. "Yes i'm sure." I said and puked again.

Rosaline

I wiped my eyes and looked at Amaria.
"Are you sure, you know since its a 'family' thing." I said. I walked upstairs and put cloths on then put my shoes on. "Apparently I seem left out." I muttered. I put my hoodie on and lean against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:34 am

I nod my head and start widgeting in my seat. The doctor comes in with a needle and I tense up. He smiles at me before sticking the needle in my arm. I turn my head away and shut my eyes tightly. I grip onto Xen's hand and curl up into a ball. Oh how I hated needles...
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:39 am

Xen

The doctor leaves and told us he will be back with the results. I sit beside Emerald and kiss her forehead.
"Its going to be okay." I tell her. "Yeah at least you dom't get sick everytime you step foot in the doctors office." Summer said and puked again. "Wow did you eat a lot last night?" I ask. "No its the stupid office making me sick." Sumer said puking again. I just nodded.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:39 am

~Amaria

"Your family! Your Mark's sister and the twins aunt!" I said. "C'mon!" I said pulling Rosaline down my the arm with my free hand as Mark came downstairs.
"Your coming Rosaline?" He asked her as he handed me a brush. "Amaria. You need to brush your hair." He said. I took the brush and brushed my hair.
"Yea, she's coming!" I said.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:41 am

Rosaline

"Yeah i'm coming." I said. I perked up and turn to them both. "Be right back! I have to get something." I told them. I ran out the house and to my hideout. I open the box that has my keyboard in it. A case came with it so I laid the keyboard in the case and brought it home. "I got a keyboard." I said, laying the case on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:42 am

I felt tears well up in my eyes. I looked at Xen, "What if I am pregnant? What if Dustin tells us to move out of the castle? I don't have a job." I bury my face in my arm and cry.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:47 am

~Amaria

I smiled. "Cool." I said. Mark looked at it and rubbed his fingers through is hair.
"How much was it?" He asked.
"Mark stop being a stifler and let your sister have it. We have enough money. Now come on lets go to the park now." I said throwing my brush and grabbing the stroller. "Lets go!" I said walking outside and putting Naomi in the seat behind me and put the bag at her feet. "Rosaline. You'll have to sit in the way back." I said putting the stroller in the trunk and jumping into the passenger seat.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:52 am

Xen

"First he won't ever do that to us." I said. "Second he likes you Emerald." Summer said. "Third I am the prince of this kingdom, were rich." I said. "Yeah and if his uncle does get angry then you'll have me." Summer said. I gave her a glare and put my arms around Emerald. "I love you and promise to be with you, okay." I said.

Rosaline

"Nice to know." I said jumping in the car after putting my case in the truck. "Oh and don't worry big brother, it cost nothing at all." I told him and pit my seat belt on.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:55 am

~Amaria

After putting Mason in his booster seat Mark jumped into the drivers seat and started to drive to a park. "Which one are we going to?" I asked after passing three parks.
"The one in the city. Thats more kid friendly." He said. I nodded and looked back down at the recipe book I found to see what I can cook tonight.

[Erg.. Time for bed. Night. Sad RPG with ya'll tomorrow! ^-^]
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:56 am

I nod my head, "Okay." The doctor walks in with the results and I look at him. He sits dwn in a chair and smiles, "Congradulations, you are indeed pregnant." I looked at him with horrified eyes. I turned back to Xen, and felt the tears start flowing again.

[I got to go, bye!]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next