Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 1:04 am

Rosaline

I kept kicking the seat in front of me from bordemn as I thoight about the band. I am so excited I couldn't help but squeal. I found my music player and headset in the back. "I've ben looking for you. " I told the music player. "How much I would love a new one." I sigh. I could take one but I already stole the keyboard and the city is harsh. I'll think about it but mean while I will listen to any music on here.

Summer

After he told the news I was about to say something when I puked again. I looked up to see the doctor looking at me. "Are you okay?" He ask. "Um yeah i'm perfectly fine." I said nervously. I walked over to Xen and Emerald. I looked at both of them nervously. "Are you excited or nervous?" I ask Xen. He ran to the bathroom in the room and puked. I nodded as I understood what that met. I sat beside Emerald. "Stop crying, everything will be alright okay I mean we would have to tell Damian but he won't get angry." I told her. I gave her a hug.

[Night you guys! I got to go too]
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:37 pm

I felt a tiny bit better, "Nut, I'm only seventeen, how am I going to raise a child?" I asked. I wiped my tears and looked Summer in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:06 pm

Summer

"Don't worry i'll help you and Xen with everything." I told her. "Now not to make you cry again but what will your brother say?" I ask. Xen walked in. "I'm going to the garden for a while...i'll see you at the castle." He said and left. I shrugged, I hope he is okay. "But anyway about your brother?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:12 pm

I shrugged, "He could be happy or mad, both!" I shakily sighed and chewed on my fingernail.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:16 pm

Summer

"Sheesh you get nervous quick, if I were pregnant I actually would be happy." I told her. "Yoir brother might get angry but I mean its happening." I said. I gave her a smile. "I'm excited." I told her, I gave her a hug. "Everything is going to be fine, trust me." I said. "So i'm going to go check on Xen while you go to the castle and I'll see you there later." I said before leaving.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:19 pm

I nodded my head and walked into the castle. I saw Damian and froze in my tracks. I tensed up and paniced as he looked in my direction.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:30 pm

Summer

I spotted Xen and ran over, he sat on the ground staring at the flowers. I sat beside him and gave him a smile. "Dude why so nervous?" I ask. "Because being a parent is complicated." He said. "Yeah I know but I mean its fun too because they are so adorable." I said. He scooted away from me but I just got closer. "Can you stop acting like a frigging baby?" I ask, geting annoyed. "Shut up!" He yelled. I stood up and got in front of him so were both looking at each other. "You shut up! Stop! Be happy, I hate seeing you angry." I yelled back at him. He stared at me in surprise. His eyes shown how he remeber when we was kids. I moved in closer to him. I put my lips on his and held them there for a second then moved away. "Promise me that you'll treat Emerald and the baby well, please." I whispered. He nodded and put his lips on mine then let go after a while. "I love you Xen but Emerald is the girl who is right for you." I told him. I gave him a hug and stood up. "Now to the castle!" I said. He laughed and we ran to the castle. Once in the castle we saw Damian talking to Emerald. "Hey i'm back and with Xen." I said, getting beside Emerald.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:32 pm

I turned to Xen and Summer. My face was scrunched up in worry. I walked over to Xen and leaned into his ear, "Should we tell him?" I asked in a mousey voice.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:38 pm

Xen

I gave Summer a smile and Emerald. "Yeah we probably should." I whispered. I walked up to my uncle Damian. "Hey uncle Damian um I'm just going to say this but....Emerald's going to have a baby." I said really fast and jumped behind Summer. She stood in front of me with her arms cross. "So Damian are you cool about the whole baby thing?" Summer ask. He nodded and walked away as he continue reading a book. I stepped away from Summer and got beside Emerald. "See no worries." Summer said. "Now what are you going to name the baby?" She ask.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:54 pm

I shrugged, "I don't even know the gender. I already nervous, I don't need to be thinking about names!" I buried my face in my hands and sat down next to the wall.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:57 pm

Summer

"I told you everything will be fine." I said. "Tell me though what your really nervous?" I ask. Both Xen and I sat beside her.

Rosaline

We got to the park and I was the first one to get out. I set my keyboard up behind one of the trees then started playing a random song I enjoy listening too.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:59 pm

I rested my forehead on my knees, "I don't know! I'm seventeen and pregnant, why wouldn't you be nervous?" I said. So many thoughts ran throungh my mine. How were we going to raise a baby this young? How was our relationship going to hold up? Would Xen leave me when he felt me and a baby were too much to handle?
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:16 pm

Summer

"You do know some teens have babies at a younger age?" I ask. Xen put his arm around Emerald. "I won't leave you either, if your thinking that." He told her. "I will hurt him if he does." I said. I gave Xen a smile but quickly looked away from him. "So why don't we not worry about that right now, i'm hungry because my food went to waste." I muttered the last sentence. "Lets go to mcdonalds." I said, getting up. "Devin will eat with us because i'm making him." I said, "So lets go." We started off to Mcdonalds.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:21 pm

I walked the whole way looking at the ground and sometimes at my stomach. I looked up at Xen, "I'm so scared, I have no idea what we are going to do." I looked at the menu, "I'm not hungry."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:36 pm

Summer

"Fine by me." I said. Devin walked in Mcdonalds and sat beside me. "Hey Summer, Emerald, and Xen." He said. I got up and stretch my hand out. "Come with me to order." I said. He held my hand as we walked to the front to order. We came back a little while with food. I sat down and started eating. "Everyone is talking about the ball last night." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:38 pm

I looked up, "What are they saying?" I asked. I suddenly felt lightheaded, and I lifted my hand up to my forehead.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:42 pm

Summer

"They say it was amazing." I told her. I ate more of my salad. "Are you okay by the way?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:33 pm

I nodded my head yes, "Just a little lightheaded. I'm fine," I say.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:41 pm

[Sky is back! ^-^ Ur.. Anyone on? Gosh this happens alot... *kicks ball*]

~Amaria

I set my book down and went back to grab the stroller. I opened it up and put Naomi first then went over and put Mason in. I grabbed the bag and book again and went to the little kid area. Mark followed with his hands in his pockets. "Sure fells good to be out here." He said. I smiled and sat down on the bench.
"I'm tired though. I kept having to wake up!" I moaned. He rolled his eyes and kissed my forehead.
"Just a sign that your a good mom." He said. I smiled.

[Tell Em to stop complainin! Amaria is sixteen and a mom!]
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:09 am

Summer

"Your the most complainiest person I know." I told Emerald and ate some more of my salad.

Rosaline

I stop playing and put my keyboard up. I hid it under the tree and stumbled into the sunlight. I walked over to the little kid are or whatever. I saw a bunch of babies playing. "Can I go get something to drink?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:16 am

~Amaria

I looked up from the recipe book and saw Rosaline. "Go ahead. Don't go to far. We're going home as soon as Mark comes back with Mason and Naomi. He decided to take them on a walk." I said.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:25 am

Rosaline

"Uh cool, thanks." I said. I ran oit the park and down the street. I stopped in front of a smoothie place. I walked in the place and waited in a line. I felt my poclets for money. "Crap." I grumbled. I looked up to see a lot of people ahead of me. I notice the person in front of me, her wallet is sticking out her bag. I thouht about the whole stealing thing for a moment. I took the wallet but easily and slowly. Once in my hand I waited to it is my turn. I looked through the walllet to see so much money. "She must either be a business lady or a killer." I muttered. It finally came my turn and I handed the money to the guy after getting a strawberry smoothie. I hid the wallet in my pocket and walked back to the park. "Back." I said.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:05 am

~Amaria

I looked up at Rosaline and smiled. "We're about to leave." I said. Naomi was sitting on the bench sucking her thumb while Mason and Mark just came back from their last bit of the walk Mason wanted to go on.
"There you are Rosaline!" Mark said. I picked up Naomi and the bag. Then grabbed the stroller.
"Rosaline or Mark. Can you grab the recipe book for me?" I asked.

[Gotta go to bed. Night. Sad]
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:24 am

Rosaline

"I'll get the book." I said. I ran over and grabbed the book when I pause to see someone. The lady from the smoothie store was talking to a policeman. "Uh we need to go." I said. The lady pointed to me. "How did she know?" I muttered. I handed the book to Amaria. "We really need to go." I told them nervously.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:18 am

I looked up at Summer, "That was rude," I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next