Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:36 pm

Summer

"Sorry but its true." I shrugged. "Right Devin and Xen?" I ask. Devin looked at the table. "No you are." Xen muttered. I made a fist and slammed it on the table. "Fine I complain all the time." I said. I picked my salad up and dumped it on Xen. "What about you, Devin, have something to say?" I ask. "Well you do think your always right and you are rude sometimes." He said. "I speak whats in my mind." I told them all. "But whatever, i'm the most rudeist and I think of only myself." I said. "I didn't exactly say that." Devin said. I opened my soda and dumped it on Devin's head. "You did even say I'm rude too, Xen, so next time I won't cheer you up when your sad, I won't cheer none of you up, since i'm rude." I said. I got my bag and walked out Mcdonalds. "Summer wait." Devin called. He ran after me.

Xen

"Do you want to go to the park?" I ask Emerald. I tried to ignore what happen but its kinda hard to get Summer's forgivness back. Its actually hard for me to get her forgivness back. Everyone else easily can get her forgivness back. "I have to change first." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:52 pm

I looked up just as my nausea stopped, "Sure. Maybe we can talk about you know what?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:15 pm

Xen

"Sure but lets go to the castle first." I said. We walked out Mcdonalds and came to my room. I got some cloths from my drawer. I walked into the bathroom and changed then sat on the end of my bed. "Okay." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:26 pm

I looked up at him and nodded my head. We walked over to the park and I sat down in a bench. I looked up at him, "Xen, how are we going to raise a child this young?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:29 pm

Xen

I sat down on the bench and looked straight. "I don't know." I said. I shook my head and looked down at the ground. "Summer said she'll help us." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:31 pm

I placed a hand on my stomach, "I'm really freaked out, h-how do you feel?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:43 pm

Xen

"I'm nervous too." I said.

Summer

"I have to go see Xen." I said. "Wait why?" He ask. I gave him a kiss on the lips. "I have to relax him or he'll do something stupid." I said. I ran out the castle with Devin beside me. I found both Emerald and Xen at the park talking. "Guys!" I shouted. I ran up to them and stopped in front of them. I gave them a smile. "I'm sorry about early, I get angry quickly over stupid things." I explained. "I need to talk to Xen real quick, is it cool if I take him for a quick sec?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:44 pm

I nodded my head and walked over to the swings. I sat down and stared at my slightly bloated stomach.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:56 pm

Summer

"Go over there Devin with Emerald." I told him. I watch him leave to the swings. I sat beside Xen and held his hand. "Are you nervous?" I ask. He didn't answer. "Xen you know what happens when your emotions mess with you." I said. "My emotions, really?" He scoffed. "Okay, are you fine being a father?" I ask. "Of course." He said. I stood up and dragged him up with me. "Xen your lying to you and Emerald." I said. "You aren't alright, your nervous." I said. "What makes you calm?" I ask. He shrugged and looked away from making eye contact. "Alright, Emeralds here and Devin but I don't care." I said. I put my hand on his neck and brought my lips to his. I let go after a while. "Let Emerald kiss you everyday and you'll calm, also kiss Emerald everyday and she'll feel safer." I told him. "Ever need me to calm you, I would love too." I said. He smiled and nodded. "Emerald he's all yours!" I yelled. I let go of his hand and stood a few paces away from him so we wouldn't be so close to each other.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:10 pm

I sighed as I saw Summer kiss Xen. I continued to stare at the ground and didn't pay any attention to Dustin until I actually noticed him. I looked at him, "Hi," I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:16 pm

Summer

Devin saw me kiss Xen and I looked at the ground. I ran over after a moment and looked at Devin. "It wasn't anything like that." I told him. "Xen needs help to relax a certain way." I said. "So kissing him relaxs him?" Devin ask. I nodded my head. "Yeah, are friendship is different but he doesn't like me, he loves Emerald." I said. "Your cool with it?" He ask. I looked at Emerald and smiled. "I'm awesome with it." I said. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and walked over to Emerald. "Kiss him." I said to her. "Give him a kiss everyday to relax him or else his emotions will get the best of him." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:19 pm

I looked up at her, "Why don't you do it? It seems like you two have something going on that I don't know about!" I get up off of the swings and run away from the park, wiping away tears as I did so.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:35 pm

Summer

I stood there, everything complete silence around me. I heard someone to ask if i'm okay but I didn't answer. I shook my head no and walked out the park. I walked into my room and felt my heart stop. My eyes grew a dark crimson and I stared at myself in the mirror. My heart begin to pump again and I felt my hands form into a fist. "ENOUGH!" I screamed. I jumped out the window and begin to feel hungry, my fangs eased out my mouth. Blood of vampires filled around me. "I'm through with you, Emerald." I muttere. I jumped on my first vampire victim and everyone started screaming/running.

Xen

Devin and I begin to run after Emerald an Summer when we heard screaming. We ran out the park to see Summer hurting everyone. "When she is hurt or angry, she kills." I told Devin. "So are yoi saying Emerald cause this mess? "He ask. "She angered Summer, so bingo." I said. "Stop her while I get Emerald." I said. He nodded and I ran to Emerald. I found her and stood in front of her, my arms crossed. "Vampires are dying because of you Emerald." I said. "You hurted Summer, she loves me Emerald and you have to deal with it but she doesn't have any attentions on taking me from you!" I yelled. I was getting tired of Emerald acting like i'm suppose to only love her. "Your coming with me to stop her but Summer was doing the right thing, she was calming me because my emotions take over me in a way that only she can help me control." I told Emerald. "Your coming because you started this but once it ends, you choose, either stay with me or leave and do whatever but I love you in a way I will never love Summer." I said. "I tell you this all the time but you don't trust me!" I yelled. "I will explain what is wrong with me after you help, now come on." I said. I grabbed her hand an ddragged her to Summer.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:39 pm

I let Xen drag me around. I watched as Summer was pouncing on everyone, and I instantly became enraged. I felt the Hybrid take over my body and I transformed in my third form. I ran over to Summer and ripped her off of the vampire with brute force. I stared her in the eyes, "Enough, Summer," I growled.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:43 pm

Summer

I felt hurt in my eyes and I stopped. My eyes turn normal and I slid from under her. I ran up to Devin and he put his arm around me as I cried into his shirt. "Thank-you Emerald." Xen said. "Now whats your chose?" He ask. "If you haven't notice but Summer is in love with Devin." He said and pointed at us. I continue crying in Devin's shirt.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm

I stared at xen, and then looked to the ground in shame. I walked over to him as I turned normal, "I-I want to be with you. And I'm sorry that I over reacted. I'm so sorry." I placed a hand on my stomach and looked into Xen's eyes.

-------

https://impulse-sims3-forum.canadian-forum.com/viewtopic.forum?t=94
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40