Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:04 pm

Xen

"Its going to be okay." I said, wrapping my arms around her.
"That's what they all say." Summer said, walking by.
I hit her in the back of the head and kissed Emerald.
"Let's go eat." I said.
"Human blood?" Summer ask in a jumpy motion.
"No! come on." Devin said.
He put her on his back.
"Boy! why you touching me?!" Summer ask frustrated.
He just gave me and Emerald a smile before running down the hall to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:07 pm

I walked in and sat down at the table. I looked at what there was to eat. I gingerly pick up one of the small animals and set it on my plate. I looked at Xen,"When should we say something?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:20 pm

Xen

"After we eat breakfast." I whispered, "Because there are to many vampires around."
I glance around the room at every vampire standing by each door.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:21 pm

"Okay," I wipe my eyes and eat the rabbit. I wiped my mouth and pushed my plate away, "I'm full." I rest my arm on my lap and stare at my knees.

[You there?]
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:44 am

[Back!]

Summer

After Devin finish eating he left the table.
"I guess that's my sign to follow him, bye guys." I said.
I jumped on his back and we vanish.

Xen

"Uncle Damian what happens if a vampire get's scratch by a werewolf?" I ask our uncle once everyone left the dining room and it only was Emerald an us two.
"You become a vampwolf. Half vampire and half werewolf. Exactly why?" He ask suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:45 am

I lift up my arm and show Damian the wound. I place it back on the ice pack and stare at my hands.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:53 am

Xen

"When did this happen?" He ask.
"Last night...a war broke out between the vampire and werewolves." I told Damian.
"We need to call the doctor, quickly." He said.
"Wait is it dangerous?" I ask.
"Yes! no vampire or werewolf should get scratch by another breed, it only makes them even more dangerous." He said pacing around the room, "One quick question, Summer didn't get scratch did she?"

Summer

I touched a huge bite mark on my arm. I flinch in pain as blood oozed out. I licked a little of the blood before putting my arm behind my back.
"Ready?" Devin ask.
"I been born ready." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:58 am

I looked up in panick, "Wha-what's going to ahppen to me?" I asked worridly.

[I searched through some Vampire-Warewolf hybrid facts. This town is doomed. xD!]
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:08 am

Xen

"Don't panic...you aren't anything to really worry about." Damian said, "There is a few things though you'll learn once the doctor comes, I'll be in my study if anything happens."
"Stay calm Emerald." I said, "Hey! at least we know where I get the heavy sleeping from, am I right?" I tried to make her laugh.

Summer

"Summer why are you itching?" Xen ask, "You should be not trying to chase your victim."
I kept scratching myself as I tried to avoid biting the pretend victims. I was doing good until someone threw a stick then I went chasing after the stick.
"What a dog." Devin muttered.
"Hey! watch it boy!" I growled, "Oh my God did I growl?"
"Um lets forget that happen and continue trying not to eat our victims." Devin suggested.
"Good point." I agreed.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:09 am

[I feel bad for the kingdom because their going to have two wolves/vampires on the rampage!]
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:14 am

[Ikr! Although Emerald seems pretty good at controling herself. Did you look up some facts, too?]

I looked at Xen,"What are they going to do with me? I've never been good with needles before," I say. I set the ice pack on the table and see it's soaked with blood, "Lovely," I mumble.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:19 am

[no but I believe if she can control herself as a vampire then she'll be able to as a werewolf. I know a little about them but my little sister is the wolf master lol.]

Xen

"Relax they aren't going to really do nothing but check you out." I told her, "Needles or blood taking aren't allowed here because...uh well you know why."

Summer

"That's it take me inside because I am panting across here." I said to Devin.
I hopped on his back and he took me into the dinning room.
"You guys waiting for the doctor to come?" I ask.
"How did you know?" Xen ask.
"Heard ya." I said.
"How?" he ask.
"Don't know." I shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:21 am

I sniffed the air, "I smell...blood," I stood up and sniffed Summer. I grabbed her arm and saw a huge bite mark. "Nice," I mumble. The doctor walks in and I sit back down in the chair.

[heheh! **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! 277638789 ]
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:26 am

Summer

I notice the doctor walk in and I head to the door.
"Come on! lets go!" I yelled at Devin, "Uh have a nice check up!"
I leap on Devin's back and we head back to the practice court.

Xen

"Hello my name is doctor Drake." the doctor said to Emerald, "I remember you Xen."
"Hi doctor Drake." I smiled, "He was both Summer and my doctor."
"Yes and I enjoyed seeing those pale faces of yours." He smiled, "So explain to me why I'm here and I'll get right to work?" he asked Emerald.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:29 am

"Uh, during the outbreak yesterday, I was scratched by a werewolf," I showed him the bloody wound, "I'm guessing I'm going to turn into a Hybrid?"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:34 am

Xen

Doctor Drake checked the wound out before clearing his throat.
"Well you won't be as dangerous as usually the vampwolfs be but you will be a little dangerous the first night you turn, which is tonight of course." He said.
"So how can we stop it or at least help her control herself?" I ask.
"You have to put her in a cell room, make sure the chains are tighten around her wrist and keep a good eye out on her." he told, "Which shouldn't be hard since your a vampire." He chuckled.
The doctor left a hour later after checking every part of Emerald.
"So we need to put chains around your wrist, make you stay in a cell, and I have to keep a eye on you all night." I said, "Good thing your the only wolfvamp, right? I mean if another vampire got scratch then that wouldn't be great."
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:36 am

"Summer had a bite on her arm," I said, "I'm not the only one. Now when exactly do I have to enter my cell?" I asked. I grabbed my napkin and wiped off the blood from my arm.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:43 am

Xen

"Before the moon rises." I answered, "And did you say Summer had a bite!?"
She nodded and I jumped out my seat.
"No! this isn't good. You both have a bite." I said, nervously, "You both have to share a cell because Summer isn't going on rampage, let's go find her now."

Summer

"Oh my gosh! this green grass feels so good on my back." I giggled, "Can you buy me a biscuit? or a Frisbee so we can play catch? oh I love the moon, don't you?"
Devin sigh and leaned off the tree.
"I don't even understand half of what your saying." He said.
Xen suddenly ran out with Emerald. They both are holding hands. I run around them super fast before climbing up a tree and growling at a chipmunk.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:45 am

I notice that the sun is setting. "We need to be put in, now." I say. I grab Summer by her hair and pull her out of the tree. I flung her over my shoulder and jogged with Xen to where the cell was located.

[I gotta go in 15 minutes. -_-]
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:49 am

[okay Sad]

Xen

Once we got to the cells I open the cell door and put the chains around both their wrists. I quickly shut the door and waited for the moon to set.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:51 am

I could already feel the transformation begin. I could feel the sun set and the moon rise. I let out a scream as a wave of pain washed over me. I shook my head, and I could feel my teeth become large fangs. My nails became claws and I looked over at Summer who was experienceing the same things.

[8 Minutes.]
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:54 am

Summer

I screamed in pain as the transformation took over me. I begin to grow claws, bigger fangs, my body became hairy and even larger. I looked up and howled. Hunger rushed over me and I tried to escape the chains. I finally broke them loose and try to search for a place to escape.

[Okay!]
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:56 am

I turned into a great, black beast. I looked at Summer and howled. I walked to the door and pawwed it. I whined and looked through the tiny window at Xen, my blue eyes glowed a peircing yellow.

[Awwh. I swear I smiled when i wrote that last part. Oh, three minutes. I'll try and snag my Mom's laptop so I can be on for a bit longer.]
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:59 am

Xen

I made sure the cell doors are extra lock. I also made sure guards are everywhere. I trusted that Emerald is able to control her hunger but Summer not so much.

Summer

My fur a light brown as for my eyes a moon blue. I looked at the moon through the cell window and howled once more. I try to break the window but nothing happen. I grew frustrated and banged on the cell doors hard.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:02 am

I growled at Summer. I pushed her away from the door and looked through the window once more. I put my paw on the window and looked into Xen's eyes. I through my head back and howled.

[Got the laptop!]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next