Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:35 pm

[Skai is here and is having troubles figuring out how to jump in.... *looks around*]
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:38 pm

Rosaline

I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep. I walked downstairs and sat on the couch. I turn Spongebob on and started watching it. I laughed sometimes but try to be as quiet as possible.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:46 pm

~Amaria

I heard laughing. I put my pillow on my head and groaned. "Mark. Go tell your sister to tone it down." I muttered.
"You."
"No, you." I said as Mason and Naomi started to cry again. "It's your turn." I said putting my pillow over my ears again.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:51 pm

Rosaline

I heard crying up in the room. I walked slowly upstairs to the twins bedroom. I saw them crying and I groaned. I walked back in my room and grabbed a jacket. I started walking downstairs when I slipped and fell down the stairs.
"Ouch!" I cried. My arm started hurting again. I sat there waiting for my arm to stop hurting.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:57 pm

~Amaria

Mark didn't get up so I got up and took care of the twins and then I heard a bang. I looked down the stairs to see Rosaline at the bottom. "You alright?" I asked her as I helped her up.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:00 pm

Rosaline

"No I hurt." I said. I moved away from her and put my jacket on. I put my shoes on and headed out the door. "I'll probably be back." I said. I stick my hands in my jacket pockets as I walked down the driveway.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:08 pm

~Amaria

I looked at her and shrugged. I walked back upstairs and crawled back in bed only to be awaken by cries. "MARK!" I yelled.
"WHO?" He yelled.
"You idiot. Go see what is wrong with the babies now." I said. He groaned and got out of bed.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:13 pm

I shrugged, "Whatever you want to do is fine with me." The song finally ends and me and Xen let go of each other. I laugh, "Cake time? Or presents?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:19 pm

Rosaline

I ran down the street to the music store. Their still open so I walked in. I watch as people came in and walked out of the store. I looke at every instrument until I saw the keyboard. I looked at the instrument with amazment and then looked at the price.
"Crap!" I gasp. I looked aroind the store to see no one lookeing. I took the keyboard off the shelf and quickly but carefully walked out the backway with the keyboard. Once outside I looked at the keyboard. I smiled and then continue walking to my hideout with the keyboard.

Xen

"Cake first then presents." I told her. Summer walked up behind me and dragged me to the corner. "Where's your present for her?" She ask. "Oh crap I left it at the hotel." I said. "Go get it while we sing happy birthday to her." She said. I nodded and left the castle to the hotel.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:31 pm

I walked over to the cakes as they lit the last candle. I smiled broadly as they started to sing happy birthday. I laughed and looked at all of the people who gathered to celebrate my birthday. I didn't realize how much the kingdom liked me.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:41 pm

Summer

After everyone got a slice of cake, I walked over to Emerald. "Your enjoying the cake?" I ask. Xen suddenly appeared out of breath. He lean against me as he tried to catch his breath. I laughed and push him off of me. "You okay?" I ask. "Yeah i'm fine." He said. I handed him a slice of cake. "Hey this cake is really good." Devin said to me. "I know." I said. I gave him some of mine and started laughing. "Well were going over here presents will be soon." I said and walked away with Devin.

Rosaline

I closed my door to my hideout and walked back home. I couldn't help but smile. I felt good stealing something but I don't know if that is suppose to be good. I just shrugged and open the door. I jumped on the couch and turn the television on. The news came on announcing someone has stole something at the music store. I gasp but continue watching.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:43 pm

I walk over to the present table. I scanned the table and smiled. I never had so many presents on my birthday before, so this was just amazing.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:46 pm

Xen

I wrapped my arms around Emeralds waist and looked at her presents.
"You have a lot of presents." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:47 pm

I smiled, "I know right. I've only gotten maybe one or two presents from Alex on my birthday, this is just amazing. There must be a hundred presents here," I kissed his arm and rested my chin on it.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:52 pm

Xen

"There is only a hundred presents." I told her. I turn her around and gave her a kiss. "Present time!" Summer yelled. I walked over and stood beside Summer. She handed Emerald the first present.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:56 pm

I opened it and smiled. It was a dress from the seamstress. I opened up another twenty presents and came to a tiny box that contained a charm bracelett. I slipped it on my wrist and giggled.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:58 pm

Summer

She open more presents until she came upon mine.
"You will love it then opem that present after." I said. I pointed at Xen's present. "You'll love my present too." Xen smiled.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:27 pm

I opened Summer's present and smiled even bigger, "It's lovely!" I squeal. I set it back in the box so I wouldn't mess up the fabrics, and I grabbed Xen's present. I looked at him and shook the box against my ear, finally opening it. I squeal with happiness and look at it, "They are beautiful!" I look at the earrings and get up to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:30 pm

Xen

I return the kiss. "I thought you would love it." I smiled. Summer gave Emerald a hug. "So now you and Xen need to do something." She giggled. "Bye guys." She said. She puahed us out the ballroom and closed the door. "So what do yoi want to do?" I ask walking down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:31 pm

I shrugged and took off my mask, "I don't know. You choose," I poke his chest and smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:36 pm

Xen

I smile and shrug. "I thought it was our birthday?" I ask. I kissed her on the lips. "Lets watch a movie in my room." I told her. We ran to my room and I jumped on my bed after I put a random movie on. I put my lips on hers and kept it there for a while.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:38 pm

I ran my hands through his hair, "Xen, what are you planning on doing?" I asked inbetween kisses.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:39 pm

Xen

"If you want too?" I ask. I stop kissing her and looked at her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:40 pm

I smiled and kissed him again. I pulled away and smiled, "Okay."

[TIME SKIP. **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 4209711478 ]
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:44 pm

[Okay lol]

Xen

I woke up to see the sun rising. I yawned and turn to see Emerald besdie me asleep. I smiled and got up out of bed. I grab some cloths out the drawer and walked to the bathroom. I got changed and turn the television on after changing. I turn the volume down so it wouldn't wake Emerald.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next