Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:54 pm

~Amaria~

I looked up and saw Mark starting to get annoyed. I sighed and continued to read my book.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:57 pm

I rubbed my temples and sat down in a chair. I sighed loudly and looked at Summer, "I can't believe I followed you," I said.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:59 pm

~Amaria~

I sneezed and dropped my book on the floor. I groaned and reached down to pick it up but wound up sneezing again causing me to fall onto the floor hitting my head. I sneezed again and then hit my head again. I sighed and then sat there laying on the floor sneezing.

[Amaria is having a sneeze attack! ^-^]
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:04 pm

[LOOL.]

I groaned, "When are the elders coming? The more I stay in this place the more I become irritated. I don't even know why Amaria stays here," I say. I put my elbows on my legs and rest my head on my hands. I let out a sigh and sit there.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:06 pm

~Amaria~

At one point my nose starts to bleed. I got up, pinched my nose, and grabbed a tissue. Mark looked at Em and Summer and watched them just incase one of them tried to jump me.

[Gotta eat dinner! ^-^ Be back in a little bit! Very Happy]
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:09 pm

I looked at Amaria, "You okay?" I asked. I got up and leaned her head forward so the blood could come out, "Ya know, you had me a little worried when you disappeared after the outbreak," I say turning to the guy.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:15 pm

[I'm back! ^-^]

~Amaria~

I nodded. "I'm welcome here. The elders agreed that I can stay here as long as what I see here stays here." I said still trying to get my nose bleed under control.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:21 pm

"Hmph, I wonder if they'd go easy on me if they knew I had some werewolf in me," I say as I throw away the tissue and grab another one.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:24 pm

~Amaria~

I sneezed again shooting blood everywhere including on the head elder's face. I gasped and hid behind Mark still trying to get my nose bleed under control.
"Their here impatient ones." Mark said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:27 pm

"Finally," I look at the Elders, "So, tell me, what're going to do with us?" I asked them while grabbing a few tissues and handing them to the Elders.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:31 pm

~Amaria~

I turned the other way as I kept sneezing. Why am I sneezing so much? I have never sneezed this much before..
"We have decided to whip your memories of this place." The head elder said. He then turned to Mark. "Why is Ms. Harrison sneezing so much?" He asked while wiping off some of the blood of his face.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:42 pm

"Oh joy," I mumble. "She's just having a nosebleed, she'll be fine. Some dust probably went up her nose, or something," I say as I sit back down on the couch. I cross my arms and glare at the guy who brought me and Summer here.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:44 pm

~Amaria~

Finally the nose bleed stopped and I felt light headed from all the sneezing and the loss of blood. "I'm fin- ACHOO!" I said I crumpled down onto the floor and passed out.

[Who knew sneezing and having a nose bleed can make you pass out? I didn't I just came up with it! ^-^]
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:53 pm

I rushed to Amaria. Normally my eyes would turn to crimson when I was near her, but they didn't, "She's lost quite a bit of blood. We need to bring her to a doctor," I say,"If you have one." I say.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:56 pm

[Taylor! You have been summoned to My RPG on Maximum! ^-^]
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:00 pm

[Otay!! I be on my way!]
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:01 pm

[YAY! ^-^]
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm

[Byeh be on tomorrow! ^-^]
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:57 pm

[Byeh!]
Back to top Go down
Jcsim13
Jcsim13

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:35 am

[I'll be on in about an hour!]
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:18 am

[Kay! Some stuff is happening on the Darkness.]
Back to top Go down
Jcsim13
Jcsim13

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 3:03 am

[I wont be on today... I wont be on much cuz of my new stupid school books that take up all day>.< See ya tomorrow]
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:14 am

I shook Amaria awake, "Sheesh, girl, you gave me a scare," I say to her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 5:18 pm

Summer

"Look there is so much blood here and I'm beginning to get thirsty-" I said and begin to walk off when the wolf guy stood in front of me. I tried to think of a reason why I came here.
"Okay the problem is, my uh brother got lost and he's only three um he has no clue where he is probably and probably looking for me so if you may but move from the door so I can go find him and I'll be on my way." I lied.
He wouldn't budge and my vampire scents begin to act up. I felt my stomach growl and my throat begin burning. My eyes turn to a dark crimson. I ran over to Emerald and hid behind her.
"Emerald I can't control myself." I told her as I kept holding my throat.

[I'm back! sorry for going off yesterday but my laptop broke so now I have to use the family computer! until I get a new laptop.]
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 6:26 pm

I sighed and pushed Summer to the ground, where I promtly sat on her until some gaurds took us and wiped our memory of the Werewolf Kingdom. We were thrown, literally, out of the gates and I turned into my werewolf form. I put Summer on my back and ran to the Vampire Kingdom.

[Meh, it's fine. I'm a Dreamer now! **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 277638789 ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next