Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:26 pm

Summer

"So Emerald do you want to go to the werewolf kingdom?" I ask.
Secretly I watch were the wolf I met in the woods went and now I know were the werewolf kingdom is.
"I mean because your a wolf now so you should be accepted in both kingdoms, right?" I ask as I lay my head on her soft fur and mess with the fur.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:30 pm

I tap my foot as she messes with my fur. I look at her and shake my head as if to say, "No." I walk around the courtyard and let the little vampire children ride, pet, and scratch me. I could get used to this, I think to myself.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:34 pm

Summer

"Well fine!" I hissed, "I'll just go myself."
I run back to the palace and put on a shawl with a hood. I put the hood on my head and run out the vampire kingdom. A hour later I make it to the werewolf kingdom and begin to explore.

[be on in a few minutes, I have to do something for my mom real quick!]
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:38 pm

[Mkay!]

I watch as Summer walks out of the gates. I decide to follow her just so she doesn't do anything stupid. I see her go into the Werewolf Kingdom and I stalk behind her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:28 pm

Xen

"Why do you want Emerald and me?" I ask Jess.
"Yeah! and Summer?" Devin ask.

Summer

After getting some candy from the store, I continue exploring. I stopped when I saw the girl from the woods.
"Where is she going?" I ask myself.
I silently followed her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:31 pm

I stalk up to Summer and nudge her with my wet nose. I stick her hand in my mouth and try to lead her to the gate.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:48 pm

[*pants* I'm back and I just got caught up! ^-^]

~Amaria~

After the skirmish Mark aloud me to ride on his back. I wound up falling asleep. When he set be back down on the bed I woke up nearly kicking him. "Sorry." I said blushing. He smiled.
"It's fine go back to sleep you had a long night." He said. I lay back down and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:49 pm

Summer

"Hey! you made it." I smiled then move my hand quickly, "Come on that's the girl who I saw in the woods."
I ran down the street as I continue following the girl.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:52 pm

I wined and followed Summer. I looked around the kingdom. I was surprised that there were so many Werewolves walking around. I moved closer to Summer. Deep down in the pit of my stomach, I knew this was a bad idea.

[Hey, Sky!! I made my first appearance on the Darkness!]
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:58 pm

Summer

"Stop acting like a...baby." I laughed but quickly got serious, "As long as Xen, my uncle, my dad don't find out we left, and none of the werewolves find out I'm a vampire an your a vampwolf then were safe."
I continue following the girl, while looking at the wolves we pass at awe.

[Welcome back!]
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:01 pm

[I noticed! ^-^]

~Amaria~

I woke up again when a girl walked in and started to talk to Mark in a language I barely understood but I caught a little bit. "Meeting... Vampire... Werevamp." I sat up and Mark looked my way holding out his hand signalling to wait. He walked over.
"I gotta go. You'll be fine on your own right?" He asked. I nodded and picked up the book I was reading last night.
"I got this and the TV so I should be fine." I said. He smiled and started to leave.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:20 pm

[Hello? Anyone on?]
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:25 pm

Summer

The girl walked out a house and I jumped on her. We tumbled and toss into I held her arms on the ground.
"Who are you?" she ask.
"Forget who I am but thanks for showing me the werewolf kingdom." I smiled.
I suddenly felt someone knock me out and I woke up in a room.
"Amaria?" I ask still trying to figure out what happen, "Why you here?"

[I'm on! Razz]
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:27 pm

[I'm here! I just had to eat.]

I whined and whimpered as I woke up. I opened my eyes and was startled to see Amaria. I looked at Summer and growled. I turned back to my vampire form, "Now look what you got us into," I say to her.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:28 pm

~Amaria~

I looked up from my book. "Hey..." I said. "Erm.. Mark saved me from a full out concussion." I said. Mark walked in and nodded to me then knelt down next to Summer and Em.
"Why are you here?" He asked them.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:34 pm

I looked at the guy, "My friend was following a girl and I followed her to make sure she didn't do anything stupid. Which she did," I say in a aggitated voice.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:36 pm

~Amaria~

I hid behind my book again and began to read the strange language book. I finally finished slamming the book together scaring Mark and the gal. "Sorry." I said blushing.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:37 pm

Summer

"Um well see um Mr.Wolf guy um that girl led me here." I pointed at the black head girl.
"Why you lying little vampire!" She growled.
"Oh no you didn't!" I hissed.
She turn to her wolf form and pounce on me. We begin tossing around on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:38 pm

~Amaria~

I gasped and nearly screamed. I ran over to Mark and hide. "Meep." I muttered as I watched the werewolf and vampire fight.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:39 pm

I pry the two girls off of each other, "Summer, behave," I look at the guy, "What are you gonna do with us?" I ask. I twist my pink ends between my fingers as I stand there nervously.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:42 pm

~Amaria~

Mark put his arm protectivlely around me like if Em or Summer might bit me. Finally he spoke up.
"I'll see what the elders will do when they come." He said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:44 pm

I sigh, "Do you have an idea of what they might do?" I asked. "I'm part wolf," I mumble.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:50 pm

Summer

The black haired girl kept glaring at me. I tried to act like her too by glaring back.
"Freak." I muttered.
"Weirdo." She muttered back.
"Creep." I hissed.
"Fighter starter." She growled.
"Puppy." I hissed.
"Um no uh no...vampir-no." she try to think of a come back, "I got nothing but still."
"Ha! I win." I said.
"I'm going for a while, bye." She said to wolf dude and glared at me one last time before leaving.
"Bye." I smiled meanly.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:50 pm

~Amaria~

I stared at her then looked up at Mark. He looked at Em then at Summer considering what they might do. I huffed and moved out of Mark's arm and walked over to get a new book.
"I don't know it's their discion. Can be anywhere to be putting to death or letting you two go back to your kingdom after wiping your memory of this place." He said. I pulled out a book and then started to read the cover. I squealed and ran back to my bed and read it.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:52 pm

"Hrmph. Considering your kingdom planted an attack on ours that resulted into me becoming a Vampwolf, they better let us go," I crossed my arms and narrowed my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next