Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:44 pm

Rosaline

"Go back where?" I ask wipping the tears away. "I promise to be a better person if you come back and live with us." I said, "It'll be like were a family."
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:47 pm

I looked at Xen, "Xen, there is a werewolf in the courtyard," I say as I grip my hands behind my back. I stare at Rosaline.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:50 pm

Rosaline

"Big head." I growled. "You came to our kingdom." I said.
"She has a point." The guy said.
"Thanks." I said giving him a smile.
"But please stay...I won't ever runaway again." I pleaded then gave her the puppy eyes.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:51 pm

~Amaria~

I continued to sob. "I said I wanted to go back!" I sobbed.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:52 pm

I saw that Xen was asleep. I crouched down next to his face and started poking it, the only way I know how to wake this boy up, "Xen...Xen wake up," I sang.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:55 pm

Rosaline

"Go back where?" I ask confuse. "Back to your home or with me?" I ask Amaria.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:57 pm

I sighed and layed back down with him. I suddenly got an idea. I changed into my wolf form and started licking Xen's face.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:57 pm

~Amaria~

"Back." I said. "Back somewhere just not here." I said sniffling. Suddenly Mark ran into the courtyard in his werewolf form. He turned into his human form and ran over.
"You alright?" He asked. I shook my head. He picked me up and motioned for Rosaline to follow us.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:01 pm

Rosaline

"Bye mr. Vampire dude." I waved.
I turn to my wolf form and ran out the gates with Mark and Amaria.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:03 pm

~Amaria~

I clung to Mark's neck as he walked back to the Werewolf kingdom. Soon we arrived at their house and he sat me down on the couch. I leaned against Mark. "Thank you. Both of you." I muttered.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:09 pm

Rosaline

"No problem." I said. "Also i'm just happy to be home again...I mean I think a hobbo was checking me out and it wasn't a boy." I said disguisted.
My kitty jumped out the backpack.
"Oh hello mr. Um Mr. I think fluffs." I said. "I forgot your name." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:10 pm

I turn into my vampire form and fold my arms over my chest, "You sure are hard to wake up," I mumble. I walk back into the courtyard, grab the bucket that Xen threw water on me with earlier, will it with water, and walk back to where Xen was laying. I threw it on him and stood there with one hand on my hip.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:13 pm

Xen

"Dude!" I yelled.
I felt my soak cloths.
"Are you happy now?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:13 pm

~Amaria~

I smiled faintly at Rosaline. Mark kissed my head. "It's alright. Your safe now." He said. I looked up at him and kissed him.
"Thanks." I muttered again.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:16 pm

Rosaline

"Ew gross...come on a thirteen yearold is in here." I said, making a face at both of them.
I put my kitty on the floor but he jumped back on the couch and laid on both Mark an Amaria.
"Aw Mr.Fluffy loves you two." I laughed, "wait I think I named him that."
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:18 pm

"Yes, very," I drop the bucket on the ground, "I poked, sang, and even turned into a wolf and licked your face to wake you! Water seems to work best."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:20 pm

Xen

"Sorry and man that was a lot." I muttered. "So what happen or did you want to do something?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:21 pm

~Amaria~

I made a face back at Rosaline and then laughed at Mark as he began to sneeze. "Why don't we get some allergy medicine for Mark so we can keep Mr. Fluffy." I suggested. "This cat is really growing on me! Of course he needs a bath and a vet check up." I added.
"Good idea." Mark said between sneezes. "You two run to the vet while I go to the drug store and grab allergy meds." He said standing up and left the house.
"C'mon let's go to the vet." I said to Mr. Fluffy and Rosaline while standing up and picking up Mr. Fluffy.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:23 pm

Rosaline

"Oh my God I can keep Mr. Fluffy!" I squealed.
I jump up and down and follwed Amaria to the vet.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:24 pm

I sit down next to Xen, "I wanted you to wake up and go on a picnic with me. Or we can visit my brother," I offer.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:26 pm

Xen

"If you want...we can visit your brother." I said, getting up.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:28 pm

I jumped up and clapped my hands, "Okay! I'll give you some time to get dressed, and I can get some shoes on," I say, looking at my bare feet. I slowly jog my way back into the gates.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:30 pm

-Amaria-

We arrived at the vet and made the reservation for Mr. Fluffy. I sat down next to Rosaline and started to read a magazine. Soon Mr. Fluffy's name was called. "Let's go!" I said to Rosaline standing up.

[You must come up with the vet convo as I have my awesome mode activated and I need to think of le next part! ^-^ Twisted Evil Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:38 pm

Rosaline

"Ya! Come on he won't bite." I said to Mr.Fluffy.
I picked him up and turn to Amaria.
"You wait here I want to take Mr.Fluffy in." I said.
She nodded and continue reading. I walked in the room and the doctor closed the door. I realize he was a guy doctor and felt kinda uncpmfortable around him until he allowed me to help. I help do everything for my kitty then he told me the report.
"Your kitty is healthy and if you want we can do all the shots today?" He ask.
I nodded and he gave Mr.Fluffy four shots then handed him back to me. My kitty meow in pain but I gave him a hig which healed him right up.
"Okay just pay at the desk." He told me.
I thanked him and ran to Amaria.
"Lets pay and get out of here." I told her, "Mr.Fluffy doesn't like this place."
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:42 pm

I wait until Xen is done getting dressed before walking out of the castle, "He'll like you," I say to Xen. I run out of the Kingdom and stopped when we came to the park, "Nervous?" I asked him.

[I have to go now. -__-]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next