Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:42 pm

Silent

"Fighting? No! We went to the graveyard." I lied. "The gravestones are pretty rough, now." I said. I look nervously around, messing with my hair. I clutch my bag, to make sure it doesn't fall. I had took one of the mutations heads so I could show my father what I done.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:45 pm

Delilah

"Dad is she lying?" I ask as I get off of Thedy. He nods his head yes, "just tell us the truth Silent." He says looking at her. "We won't get mad." He says looking her in the eyes now.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:49 pm

Silent

"No! I-I-I-I swear." I said. I gasp and quickly close my mouth, I quickly look away from his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!* FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:04 pm

Delilah

"Silent just tell me, I promise I won't do anything." He says kneeling down to her and turning her head so she faces him.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:09 pm

Silent

"Fine, we faught." I said. I dropped my bag on the floor and kicked it, it open and the head rolled out the bag. I picked my bag back up and didn't look at any of them.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:16 pm

Delilah

"Eww!" I say as it rolls towards my feet. "Thank you Silent." My father says while getting up.

Thedy

I pick up the head and look at it. "Nice." I put it back in Silents bag and smile as Delilah gets all freaked out. "That's disgusting." She says while going outside.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:18 pm

[Okay, so this is where I think Marcy and Jason are at. Lol.]

I poke his cast and wince, "You gotta be more careful. The gangs are getting stronger everyday. You're lucky I killed them."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:21 pm

Silent

"Whatever." I mutter. I smile when I see Delilah freaking out. "Thanks." I smile at Thedy as she sticks the head back in the bag. "I have to go, bye." I said. I begin to leave. "Want to come, Thedy?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:23 pm

Jason

I smile, "I hope I heal up soon, I can't stand being confined to spaces for too long." I say as I laugh a little but it causes me pain and I stop.

Thedy

"I can't I have to watch Miracle but thanks." I say smiling.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:25 pm

Silent

"Okay, see you guys later." I say. I walk out the store and head to the graveyard.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:25 pm

I smiled, "I have to go back to Miracle. I'll bring her back here, if you'd like." I kissed his forehead and sat down in a chair.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:32 pm

Jason

"Alright you can go get Miracle but please go with my friend Johnathan, he will help you get whatever you need." I say as I turn on the TV.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:34 pm

I smiled and nodded my head, "Okay. I'll be back." I kissed him before Johnathan opened the door. We left the hospital and started towards the direction of the store.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:39 pm

Thedy

As I take care of Miracle someone comes in, I peek around the corner to see Marcy. "Hi Marcy, who is this?" I say smiling and I hand her Miracle.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:41 pm

I smiled, "This is Johnathan. Jason was shot and he said for him to take me to get Miracle." I look at Thedy, "I'm going back now."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:44 pm

Silent

I run back to the store and almost hit Marcy. "Sorry, bye." I said. I watch her leave and walk in the store. I walk over to Thedy. "The head is gone, I gave it to my father, so about the leg?" I ask. I stare down at her leg.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:45 pm

Thedy

"Can I keep the man with me for some time?" I ask giggling and poke his stomach making him laugh. "I will bring him back." I say smiling brightly. "Its good." I say as I jump up and down waiting for Marcy to say yes.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:52 pm

I look at Johnahan and smiled, "Don't have too much fun."I start walking back to the hospital, making sure nbody tries to attack me.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:54 pm

Thedy

"Okay sure!" I say to Marcy before she leaves.

Jason

As I eat, Marcy comes back with Miracle in her arms, I smile. "Wheres Johnathan?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:56 pm

I laughed, "Thedy's gonna taje good care of him. Let's just hope he survives." I sit down in a chair and rub Miracle's cheeks. The sunlight had made them a little flushed but the redness went away after awhile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:59 pm

Silent

I begin to feel awkward when I stay in the room with the guy and Thedy. "Hey i'm going to see where Delilah is, bye." I say. I start looking for Delilah.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:03 pm

Thedy

"You have fun with that." I say as I kiss Johnathan

Jason

"I am sure he will be fine, he is just a little more crazy then her." I say smiling. "So how did you end up near the boarder?" I ask as I take bite of my food.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:08 pm

"I told you I was going hunting. I saw the gang shooting and my first reaction was to kill them." I started to Miracle and she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:11 pm

Jason

"I forgot." I say laughing. "You did a very nice job on scaring the living cr@p out of the E-vac men, they freaked out when they heard the shots, you should join sometime?" I say smiling. "I think they would like having you there, maybe as a guard?"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:20 pm

Silent

"Delilah! Delilah!" I yell. I keep looking for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next