Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 2:26 am

Delilah

"That's my son, he is thirteen he helps out sometimes." Kevin says while cleaning some mugs.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 2:31 am

Silent

"Cool." I mutter. I wanted to talk to him but I couldn't move until the dance is over. I sit there staring at him, hoping he doesn't turn around to see me staring at him or walk over here because i'll freak out.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 2:35 am

Delilah

"You can go talk to him if you want, just don't go to far off." He says finishing cleaning up.

I dance more and the lights come on, the light fills the stage and I move a little faster as the music picks up. I move agilely across the stage and move with the beat of the music.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 2:38 am

Silent

"Okay, thanks." I said. I walk out the bar and toward the boy. I tap him on the shoulder. He turns around and I smile. "Hi i'm Silent." I said, giving him a smile. I hope i'm doing this cute stuff right. I try to do what Delilah said by acting cute.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 2:41 am

Delilah

"I am Seth, nice to meet you Silent." Seth says smiling, "I am going to guess that is your friend on stage?" He asks laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 2:45 am

Silent

Oh my God his name is Seth, i've always wanted to crush on a boy name Seth I thought. I nod my head at what he said. I get suddenly the hold of myself and smile. "Uh yeah, my sister actually." I said. His laugh is so freaking cute I thought.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 2:48 am

Delilah

"I just made you blush." Seth says laughing lightly, "I like you, your cute." He says while leaning on the wall. "So where do you come from?" He asks while smiling.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 2:52 am

Silent

I smile when he said i'm cute. "I'm from the wastes." I muttered. A complete lie but that is where Riyo had to keep me because I couldn't live where my father is. "What about you?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 2:55 am

Delilah

"I have lived right here my whole life, sweetheart." He says in his Western accent, "I live with my dad and my mother is dead." He says looking at Silent.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 2:58 am

Silent

His western accent is so cute I thought. "Sorry about your mom, mine is dead too." I said. "My father isn't living with me because he has business to do so he has no time for me." I said. I keep smile as I look at him. Cute eyes and a perfect smile, a cute accent and awesome name, I seriously am in love I thought.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 3:02 am

Delilah

I finish up the show and see Silent talking to Seth. I walk over there, "hi Seth, I see you met Silent." I say while giving him a hug. "Yes I did, she is very sweet." He says giving me a hug back. "Silent what did you think of the show?" I ask smiling and releasing Seth from the hug.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 3:05 am

Silent

"I think it is perfect." I said. I wasn't paying attention, I'm to busy looking at Seth dreamily. I turn to Delilah and whisper, "He thinks i'm cute." I smile at Seth and butterflies flutter in my stomach.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 3:12 am

Delilah

"I would have never guessed." I say laughing, "Seth don't do anything stupid we don't need a rehash like with that last girl." I say looking at him, "I know." He says mumbling. "Alright I am going to go to my room and relax, don't have too much fun." I say as I walk away.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 3:14 am

Silent

"What is she talking about, the last girl?" I ask Seth as Delilah leaves.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 3:17 am

Delilah

"I got into some trouble with her." Seth says looking at Silent. "Anyways, I have to go finish my chores, here is my number call me sometime." He says handing her a piece of paper with his number on it.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 3:20 am

Silent

I take the paper and look at it. "Okay, thanks." I smile. I walk back to Delilah's room and close the door. I sit down and stare at the paper. "I don't have a cellphone." I said. "I shouldn't even know what one is but I do, do you have a cellphone?" I ask Delilah.

-------

https://impulse-sims3-forum.canadian-forum.com/viewtopic.forum?t=96
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40