Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:24 pm

Delilah

I sit on the ground deep in my thoughts until I hear Silent. I wave at her and continue to think about everything, I don't know why. I guess I just need to think.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:25 pm

Silent

"Hey what you thinking about?" I ask Delilah. I sit beside her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:28 pm

Delilah

"I don't know really, just stuff." I say as I draw in the sand. "I guess all the current events?" I say while biting my finger nails now as I draw.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:30 pm

Silent

"Oh okay, well I came because Thedy started getting frisky kinda and I got bored." I said. I picked up a stick and started drawing in the sand along with her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:33 pm

Delilah

I giggle and smile. "I saw that guy that was with Marcy, I am guessing that's why." I say, "He was pretty hot." I say laughing now.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:35 pm

Silent

"Yeah, okay he is pretty hot." I said, while smile. "I'll get in trouble with both Riyo and my father though if I even date a boy or even like one." I laugh.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:37 pm

Delilah

"Your twelve right?" I ask. "I was all alone at your age." I say to her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:39 pm

Silent

"Uh yeah....sorry about that." I said. "I also am twelve but sometimes do want ro date." I said. "I have to wait until i'm sixteen, though." I muttered. I continue drawing in the sand.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:42 pm

Delilah

"My father would be pretty mad at what I did for money when I was around sixteen." I say as I change the drawing.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:43 pm

Silent

My eyes widened and I get interested. "What did you do?" I ask, a little excited to hear.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:47 pm

Delilah

"I did prostitution." I mutter. "I am not proud." I say, "I don't think I should say anymore then that." I say as I take off my jacket. "I sold some drugs at one point and stripped at a club." I say as I sigh.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:50 pm

Silent

I stare down at the ground. "Sorry for asking. But he should understand, right?" I ask. "I mean he did leave you but probably for a good cause." I muttered. I continue drawing.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:52 pm

Delilah

"I didn't say I had no choice, I chose to actually." I say smirking, "I have actually thought about doing it again, it was fun." I say.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:55 pm

Silent

"I bet it was, and if you want to then do it." I said. "Look I am a good girl but sometimes when I think doing wrong will help me and its fun, I do it, its the truth." I smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:58 pm

Delilah

"True." I say. "It's also why I got these tattoos, lots of the guys that liked me paid for me to get them." I say lifting up my shirt and showing her my tattoos. "I also have some on the side of my legs." I say showing her those too.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:02 am

Silent

"Cool, I actually have one too." I said. I pull up my shirt and I show her a skull on my shoulder. "It actually is a birth mark, showing that I am the daughter of the Grim reaper but I act like its a tattoo." I smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:07 am

Delilah

"Neat." I say smiling. I lift up my shorts pant leg and show her my last tattoo. "I know this one is a little odd." I say looking at it. It is a eye in a ribbon circle with the words Dark Wave in bold.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:12 am

Silent

"No that one is actually cool, better then any of the others." I said. "So about you doing the thing again, are you going to or not?" I ask. I lay the stick on the sand. "If so, I am awesome at keeping secrets." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:14 am

Delilah

I think for a minute, "yeah I guess I will, I loved the attention, tattoos, money and other things too." I say smiling, "you can't tell anyone, okay?" I say to her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:16 am

Silent

"I'm already liking you but in a best friend way." I said. "I swear not to tell no one, ever." I said. I give her a smile and pick the stick up. "So where do you have to go, to do it?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:20 am

Delilah

"Well I could apply now, if you want to come with me?" I ask while getting up.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:21 am

Silent

"Yeah i've always wanted to go to places like that." I said, excitedly. I stand up and throw the stick. "You lead the way." I smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:24 am

Delilah

"Alright, your dad won't get mad at me right?" I ask smiling.

We walk into Arcadia which is the complete opposite of Tisane, it looks the same just it is a mean and dirty place. We walk to the club and I go to the counter for a application.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:27 am

Silent

"Nah, he doesn't even see me that much but he sends the council to check on me but if they have guts they wouldn't tell him." I smile.

I walk in the club with Delilah and smile at everything I see. I walk over with her to the counter and watch her get a application. "This is a amazing place." I smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:32 am

Delilah

I smile at Silent and my old boss comes out of the back room. "Well lookie there, our best stripper ever has come back for more, come give me a hug!" He says smiling, I walk over to him and hug. "Yes I have come back for more, I have missed this place." I say pulling away. "You still have your tattoos and skills?" He says getting me a application. "I sure do." I say giggling. "Whos this?" He asks looking at Silent. "This Silent." I say brightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next