Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 3:38 pm

Thedy

"I don't know I picked it up when I was little and just started to make stuff." I say. "Why?" I ask smiling.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 3:42 pm

Silent

I summon my sword and it appears in my hands. I step back and frown. "Because once the person is healed they live but if they don't get healed then they die." I answer. I lean on my sword and give her a fake smile. "Don't you think that person should die? I mean if they live then that won't be no fun." I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 3:45 pm

Thedy

"I just make the salves so the wounds heal, I don't really care if they die or not." I say as I get up and lay Miracle on the blanket to sleep.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 3:47 pm

Silent

"I have no clue what that is but okay." I whisper. I let my sword vanish and sit down. "Sorry but I don't enjoy seeing people live, I enjoy seeing them suffer and die." I whisper. "Maybe that's why i'm not good at making friends." I tell her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 3:55 pm

Thedy

"Everyone has their own thing, I don't like most people but that doesn't mean I want them to die." I say sitting on the couch. "But anyways a salve is a small wooden box half way filled with ointment, like this one." I say getting the box from my knapsack. "The ointment treats wounds anything that is open, some treat burns like 3rd degree burns, others like this glass vial is for sickness." I say showing them to her. "Most smell like mint leaves." I say smiling.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 3:59 pm

Silent

"Amazing." I whisper. I look at them and smile. "I understand what you mean about you don't want people to die but I kinda have to kill people." I say. I bring out my book and open it. "This is my death book, this is people I want and need to kill so they don't suffer anymore or people who are both me and my fathers enemies." I explain.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:03 pm

Thedy

"I just let the cycle of life take care of that but I just try to help heal the wounds or make the sickness better for the time being." I say as she explains her book. "I like your book, I have my own ways of killing people, like this poison right here, extremely deadly causes a very slow and painful death." I say pulling out the vial of poison.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:07 pm

Silent

"Cool, I enjoy watching people die slowly, it makes it fun as you torture them." I smile. I summon my sword and stand up as it appears in my hand. "But my way is even worse." I whisper. "I can kill a person different ways or if I don't have my sword with me then I can kill the person, just by touching them." I said. "Only though if my sword ever be's taken away." I whisper. "I can do all of this because of who my father is." I explain.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:14 pm

Thedy

"Very nice." I say smiling. "We should go out sometime and kill mutations." I say while biting my black nails.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:21 pm

Silent

I smile and sit down on the couch beside her. I remember its dangerous for me to kill those things or at least thats what Riyo and Delilah said. I don't care though, those things are suppose to be dead not alive and walking. "Actually we should go kill them, now." I told her. I get up and summon my sword. "I know a way to awake them and Riyo an Delilah should be able to watch Miracle." I say. "Please." I beg.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:26 pm

Thedy

"Alright, I see nothing wrong with it." I say getting up and we go tell them we are going out.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:25 pm

Silent

"Where are you guys going?" Riyo ask. "Nowhere special but to the grave." I lied. I grabbed Thedy's hand and ran out of the store. "Lets go before they figure out where not going to the grave." I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:31 pm

Thedy

I nod my head and we go to the Dead City.

We peek our heads out of the sewer opening and we get out. "So what are we going to do?" I ask as I look around.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:40 pm

Silent

I summon my sword and it appeared in my hand. "Let me handle calling for them then we both will do the rest together." I told her. I hand Thedy my sword as to seem she stoled it from me. "Besides killing people with out my sword, I can also awaken anything I want too." I said. I close my eyes and whisper. "Awake the dead until dawn." I whisper. Suddenly a gush of wind blows through and my sword vanishs. "Their coming." I tell her. I summon my sword which appears in my hand. The mutations suddenly appear and I turn to Thedy with a smile. "I'll explain later, lets do this." I smile. I slide my hand across the blade, blood trickles down the sword which makes it glow. I arise into the sky and my hair turns a light purple as my eyes turn a dark purple. I open my eyes as I land on the ground. "Ready?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:46 pm

Thedy

I nod my head yes and ready my crossbow.

They come after us faster then lightening strikes and I quickly take down two with one shot. I kick them as they come after me as I reload, one throws me across the road. Hurting my leg and I look at it, a big gash bleeds out. I ignore it and start to fight more.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:55 pm

Silent

I allow them to run toward me until they are so close to my face. I give them a evil smile and smash their heads with my sword. I start running toward them and smash some more of their head or cut them off. "Not as smart, are you guys." I ask. I watch Thedy fight them off too. "I like you, Thedy." I told her. I suddenly get thrown off by being toss by one of them. I slide across the street and hurt my head. "Shi-shoot I mean!" I yell. I get up and rub my head. "I tried being nice but since you don't then i'm not either." I say. "I command you, my sword, to vanish." I whisper. The sword does as told and vanishs. "Now your goners!" I yell. I run up to them and start touching them, they die as I touch them.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:00 pm

Thedy

"Thanks, I like you too!" I say over the noise. The mutations almost sound like a demon screaming, it is very ear piercing.

As we fight them I see barely any more. "Their almost gone!" I say smiling but I am quickly deceived. A huge mutation about fifteen floors tall comes through and is smashing buildings. "Silent run!" I say to her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:11 pm

Silent

I stop when I hear Thedy. My heart begins pumping fast as I see a huge mutation. I drop on the ground and crawl over to Thedy. "We need to leave, now." I said. I summon my sword and it appears in my hand. "I command you, my sword, to unvanish." I whisper. It does as told and doesn't vanish so i'm able to touch anyone without killing them. I begin to run with Thedy when I fall and the mutation begins to get near me "No!" I scream. I close my eyes as I feel the mutation begin to step on me. "I command you, my sword, to vanish." I whisper. The sword vanishs and the mutation steps on me, a huge light appears and I hear a loud thud. I open my eyes to see the mutation laying on the ground, dead. "I command you, my sword, to unvanish." I whisper. The sword does as told and appears beside me so anyone is able to touch me, without dying. As I get up, I feel my hand start hurting and my heart stops. I fall back on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:16 pm

Thedy

I run over to Silent and shake her shoulders. "Silent!" I say trying to wake her up. I quickly take off my knapsack and get my bandages and health salves. I sit and bandage her up and put ointment on her wounds. "Please just wake up so we can leave." I say sitting next to her and hoping she wakes up.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:22 pm

Silent

My wound on my hand and everywhere on my body suddenly vanishs. My heart starts beating. I jet up and open my eyes. "Thedy, please don't tell no one about this." I said. I turn my head to her and smile. "I had fun, though." I say with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:25 pm

Thedy

"I won't." I say. "Lets go now." I say while getting up.

We leave the Dead City and go back to the store.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:27 pm

Silent

I open the door to the store and walk in. "Delilah and Riyo, were back!" I call.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:32 pm

Delilah

"I am never babysitting again, I love babies and all but they cry so much!" I say while sitting on the couch and covering my head with a pillow. My dad laughs as he holds Miracle. "I heard that!" I say to him.

Thedy

"Sounds like you had a blast." I say while laughing.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:35 pm

Silent

"Yeah." I smile. I suddenly see Thedy's leg. I start fake coughing. "Thedy, your leg." I said between coughs.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:38 pm

Thedy

I look at my leg and it is covered in blood, I pull down my skirt so it is covered.

Delilah

I get up and walk over to Thedy. "Let me see your leg." I say while crossing my arms. "No." She says backing away. "Let me see it." I say in a demanding tone, she starts to run around in the house. I tackle her and pull up her skirt. "You two went out fighting!" I say looking at them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next