Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 5:50 pm

Jason

"From Tisane and some from old gyms in the Dead City." I say smiling, "It took forever to build this room and over there behind that door is a guest room." I say opening the door to show her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 5:53 pm

I smiled, "You did a awesome job." I yawn again, "Okay, good night." I walk back upstairs and lay down in the king sized bed. I fold my arms behind my head and fall asleep. I soon start to snore.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 5:58 pm

Jason

I roll my eyes and go upstairs shortly after Marcy. I walk in the room to see her snoring loudly, I smile and change into long sweat pants and a t-shirt. I lay next to her and fall asleep quickly.

I wake up in the morning to my alarm clock going off telling me I have to leave for work soon. I sit up and yawn before changing into some clothes.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 6:01 pm

I roll over and see that Jason isn't there. I prop myself up and look around, finally seeing him changing. I smiled and sat up, "Where are you going?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 6:05 pm

Jason

"I am going to work, I have to be at the base in an hour." I say putting on my vest. "It is a little more then just a bodyguard sometimes we get called to go to the base for extra work." I say tying my boots laces. "Kind of like the military." I say.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 6:08 pm

I frown, "How long are you going to be gone for?" I asked. Michael suddenly popped into my head, but I quickly shook it away.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 6:11 pm

Jason

"Not long normal work hours so about six hours, don't worry I always seem to come home." I say smiling. "It is just work or a least for me, it becomes like childs play after a long time." I walking out of the room to get something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 6:15 pm

I walk out of the room, "What if Michael comes?" I cross my arms and lean on the door frame.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 6:17 pm

Jason

"I doubt he can get through that door it is bolted down and if he does shoot him." I say bluntly while tossing her a shotgun. "I don't care what you do with your brother do whatever it takes." I say sitting on the couch to watch TV while I eat.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 6:21 pm

I set the gun on the table, "Okay, I'm not going to shoot my own brother." I cross my arms, "Why would you even say that, Jason?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 6:23 pm

Jason

"I don't know, after years of dealing with people like your brother I have been taught to shot." I say laughing. "Sorry, just comes out." I say looking at her and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 7:42 pm

I shake my head, "That's not funny." I slip on my boots and grab my knife, "I'm going for a walk," I say as I angrily storm out of the house.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 7:52 pm

Jason

I get up and put on a jacket to fallow Marcy. I walk up behind her, "I am sorry, I didn't think you would take it that seriously." I say walking next to her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 10:24 pm

I quickly take out my knife and hold it to Jason's throat, "You don't ever say anything like that about my family," I say through gritted teeth.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 11:21 pm

Jason

She holds me against a tree and I look at her in dis-belief. "Look I am sorry, it was a reaction to stuff like that, I can't help that I think to kill someone who comes through my door." I say as I a little bit of blood leaks from my neck. "I won't make jokes like that again, I promise but could you please take the knife off my neck before you slit my throat." I ask as the blood comes down faster. I move my hand to the gash and feel it. It is deep and I will need stitches. Marcy is holding the blade down so hard it is making the gash bigger by the minute..
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:13 am

I take the blade away, "You're lucky I didn't kill you." I turn around and continue to walk, occasionally wiping away the blood off of the knife.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:18 am

Jason

I clutch my neck as the blood flows, I tie a band around my neck. I don't have any medical supplies so this will have to do for now. I calm down and walk to Marcy this time hoping she doesn't try to kill me. "I am sorry, I didn't know that would make you mad."
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:22 am

I throw the knife to the ground along with Jason, "If anyone says something like that about my family, even you, I will kill them. I've done it before, and I'll do it again." I turn around and pick up the knife. I start walking again, "Don't you even dare follow me."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:25 am

Jason

"Look before I leave you." I say sighing. "I really hope I didn't hurt our relationship, I am probably a horrible boyfriend and I probably don't deserve you, I am sorry." I say before walking away.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:31 am

I turn around and frown, "Jason, all those years of being alone made me a violent person. I have killed people, and I'm sorry I did that. I am very serious about my family. I never had a brother for sixteen years and I just got him back." I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around him, "I'm sorry." I gently feel were I held the knife and a tear leaks out of my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:35 am

Jason

I look at her and hold her. "Don't cry I kind of understand now." I say flinching as she touches the gash. "I have had a lot worse then just knives at my throat, I have taken bullets to the stomach, tom hawks to the knee and more." I say hugging her tightly.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:38 am

I give a small smile, "I have medical supplies in my store." I frown, "But you'd have to face Michael, and shooting him isn't going to solve anything."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:40 am

Jason

"Alright I will go but if he says anything like that again, I am keeping my promise." I say looking at Marcy.

We get on her bike and go to the store, we arrive after a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:44 am

I open the door and lead Jason in. I sit him down in a chair and go behind the counter to retrieve the medical case. I look around, "Michael doesn't even seem to be here." I walk back over to Jason and remove the bind.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:47 am

Michael

I wake up to a noise and I put on clothes so does Delilah. I walk out to see Marcy with Jason, "why are you here?" I ask bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next