Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 4:04 am

Dane

"Your doing perfect." I whisper and romantically dip her then bring her back up. I am very good at dancing romantically.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 4:10 am

Evelyn

"Thanks." I whisper and smile.

Aladine

I see my best friend, Rowan. I stop dancing and run up to him. "Why are you here?" I ask. "You invited me, didn't you?" He ask. I smile and hug him. "I defiantly invited you." I said. "I'm not a prince." He said. I shrugged and took his hand. "Your mine." I say and we walk to the dance floor. We start dancing.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 4:14 am

Dane

I bring her close to me and kiss her on the cheek, we dance until the song ends and we walk off the floor. My mother walks up and smiles at both of us, "you two were amazing." She says and hugs us both.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 4:19 am

Evelyn

"Thank you but your the amazing dancer." I say and smile.

Aladine

I hold Rowan's hand and we walk of the dance floor. I walk out the ball room with him. "So lets do this quick before I get caught." I say and take him to my room.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 4:21 am

Dane

"Your welcome and thank you." My mother says and walks off to get something to eat from the tables. "You want something to eat?" I ask Evelyn and smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 4:26 am

Evelyn

"Yeah." I say.

Aladine

I lean up from the bed after Rowan left. I put my dress back on and redo my eyeliner then lipstick. I fix my hair and stare at myself in the mirror. I smile but soon cover it with a frown. I open my door and go back to the ball room.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 4:28 am

Dane

I walk over and get us both something to eat, I come back to the table and hand her a plate then sit down with my plate and start to eat.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 4:32 am

Evelyn

I start eating my food.

Aladine

I look out the castle window to see Rowan leaving out our castle. I try to cover my sadness with a smile and walk into the ball room. I fix me a plate and sit with Dane and Evelyn. "Hey um you both dance nice." I say and sit down then started eating.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 4:34 am

Dane

"Thank you." I say and smile at Aladine and eat more.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 4:36 am

Aladine

"Yeah whatever." I say, not paying attention to anything I am saying. I mess with my food and soon don'rt feel hungry anymore.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 4:39 am

Dane

"So what were you doing with Rowan, I saw you two go up to your room?" I ask and look at her seriously.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 4:41 am

Aladine

I heard what he said and I smiled. "Um stuff, like um...just stuff." I say and start to eat again.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 4:43 am

Dane

"Stuff so I am going to assume that it was just child banter and not lets say....sex?" I ask and look at her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 4:46 am

Aladine

I stop eating and mess with my hair. "I can't respond exactly to that question." I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 4:50 am

Dane

"So it's a yes." I whisper to her and sigh a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 4:51 am

Aladine

I nod my head and try not to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 4:53 am

Dane

I take her roughly by the arm and drag her to my old room, I slam the door closed and look her in the eyes. "What the hell are you thinking!?" I yell at her and boil with anger. "You could get pregnant, a STD, raped and a lot of other things!" I yell and look her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 4:57 am

Aladine

"I kinda be thinking nothing when I basically go do it." I say and smile a little.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 5:00 am

Dane

"Are you a stupid little girl because right now I am thinking you are!" I yell and hold her jaw tightly in my hand. "I swear to God, if I find out who you have been having sex with I will beat his a$$ and yours!" I yell and storm out of her and calm down before I go back to the ballroom.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 5:05 am

Aladine

My eyes water and I storm out the room. I walk back to the ball room and feel the inside of me burn with anger. I open the door and walk inside. Don't cry because he doesn't know that you sleep with more then one guy. I thought and sat at a table. I let tears slip but I try to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 5:09 am

Dane

My mother walks up to Aladine and sits at the table with her, "I heard Dane, don't cry, it is alright and I am not upset, just don't tell anyone or your father." She says and gently hugs Aladine. "But please if your going to have sex use protection and don't sleep around." She whispers in her ear and rubs her back.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 5:11 am

Aladine

"I do use protection." I say and try to stop crying. I get up and hug mom. "Thank you." I say and leave out the ball room. I go to my room and close the door. I lock it and call one of the guys. "Yeah come over tonight." I say and hang up. I lay on my bed.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 5:14 am

Dane

Mother sighs a little and sits at the table, "don't be like me, Aladine, that's the last thing I want you to be." She whispers to herself.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 5:18 am

Aladine

"The seventh guy." I say to Rowan on the phone. I put my dress on and smile at myself in the mirror. "You are doing awesome, i'll see you tomorrow love you." He said. I fix my hair. "Love you too." I say then hang up. I set my cellphone on the vanity and place the money in a special box. I put the box under my bed and change into my pajamas then sit on my bed.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 5:24 am

Dane

Mother runs out to the garden as she cries, makeup messes up and her hair is messed up now. She sits on the bench and cries harshly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next